-fuvic acid
-voodoo juice

Strains
-chemdog
-818 headband
-Caterac kush
-holy grail kush
-Tahoe og kush

OK so I'm about three weeks in veg I've been fighting temps and finnal got it down pat my roots seem to always go a gold color when I change nutes and I don't know why my water is 68 degrees perfect for lots of oxygen so I don't know why I seem to get this gold color to my roots I'll be posting picks soon I need ppl to help me out the best u can I'm new and I started with hydroponics witch I shouldn't have done but mmmmmma what even

I have a DWC monster that just got out of veg. My roots would brown depending on how much Thrive Alive B1 I put in the rez, but they are back to white now that I'm on flower using Maxibloom. Maybe organics have a staning tendency?

Also, I'd e cautions on buying into nute hype. Thats a lot of stuff you are putting in there. Not to say it won't work but how certain are we that it does? 3tsp of maxibloom per rez change works very well for me. Growing is a very subjective experience though.

can u post pics mate. That is alot of nutes but i too use lots of stuff, more geared to root development and health. There are differences to quality and yield when u have a weel laid out nute regimine, but u need to give the correct things at the right time or u be pissing money down the drain. Browning of roots could be a number of things. but cant diagnose without seeing incase i give u bad advice.

too many nutes going on there my friend. i will tell you that a solid base nutrient program plus calmag (if you're in RO you will probably need this) plus maybe a pk booster if you want is more than sufficient for your setup. these guys aren't telling you wrong, just like marketing of other products in the world these companies are trying to sell sell sell too. concentrate on maintaining perfect temperature, humidity, pH, and EC and you will be very pleased with the results. i follow the less-is-more policy and it works well.

and don't worry about the roots the micro nutes are usually dark brownish and will stain them up good. you know you have root rot when they are slimy and don't smell right. your root area should smell like a bag of fresh lettuce.

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom