A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks a lot for giving us so much time and detailed guidance. Will try to follow as much as possible.

Biggest problem currently is she has complete block in bowel movement and is hospitalized with a NG tube down her throat. Nothing is allowed from mouth including water at the moment. Our only hope is that the tumor shifts/reduces a little and her intestines get opened a little so that something can be started by mouth.

She is continuously on IV fluids and TPN food through peripheral IV line, doctors are trying to send her home for palliative care at home so that she can pass away without TPN (Its difficult to administer TPN at home). We are pushing them to keep her in hospital so that the medical care is there and we can meanwhile work on cannabis.

We havent lost hope and we intend to fight the disease, my mother also havent given up on hopes of living.

We are assuming that the food through IV and cannabis through suppositories will help in sometime and improve her condition.

The grain of rice size dose of oil on the gums is healthier than swallowed anyway. Gums = more healing. Stomach via mouth = more euphoria, more pain control.

The grain of rice size dose of oil on the gums is healthier than swallowed anyway. Gums = more healing. Stomach via mouth = more euphoria, more pain control.

The biggest problem still remains is she has bowel obstruction and is not allowed even water from mouth. She vomits a lot.

She is taking nutrition and fluids TPN IV route since last 8 days now and it seems it will continue in the near future.

Regards,

The biggest problem still remains is she has bowel obstruction and is not allowed even water from mouth. She vomits a lot.

She is taking nutrition and fluids TPN IV route since last 8 days now and it seems it will continue in the near future.

Regards,

Just a thought, the small drop of CCO applied to the gums wouldn't have the same effect as food by mouth. Small applications of cannabis oil will absorb directly into the bloodstream from the oral mucosa and quickly get to the brain.

Also, severe constipation will likely respond positively to the use of suppositories, which get inserted just inside the sphincter. Don't think of these treatments as food in this application. You're attempting to get any cannabinoids into the gut system from both extreme directions, the lining of the mouth and the lining of the anus.

Small doses, administered throughout the day is my recommendation. Don't discount the healing ability of micro dosing.

The world of cannabinoid therapies is heavily populated with people sent home to die who refused to believe that was the only option. Find an avenue for the cannabinoids to get into her system. Start small and gradually increase. Even small doses will bring some relief.

Greetings
I gotta give thanks and praise for Excellent quality of advice here.

I would really just love to add a little to what you saying about dosing.

The scientists tell us,,, when they do their tests in vito and viso,,, the medicinal qualities of cannabis are effective on cancer over a "Duration" and in a "Dose Dependent" manor.

"Duration" means constant saturation of cannabinoids in the blood for a period of time. A course, as soon as it starts to ware off have some more. that might be every hr or every 4hr to 6hr depending on the severity of your ailments,, dont let it get out of your system till all the cancer is gone. the period of time, the course may not be 30days or more then 60 days, The duration is from when you start consuming cannabis til all the cancer is gone, however long it takes.

"Dose Dependent" means--> your healing rate is dependent on your dose rate. so big doses kill cancer faster then smaller doses. small doses will still kill cancer but over a longer period of time. If you are not getting the medicinal effects you seek then your dose rate is too low.
so for the fastest healing rate,,, just keep increasing the dose rate till all the cancer is gone.
The swiftest return to good health is to consume as much as your body can tolerate each dose, and as often as you can, till all the cancer is gone.

forward ever
stronger together
Radic
hash oil rulez

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has made the Rick Simpson Oil and if so could you give me some advice ? I am going to be using a rice cooker to boil off the solvent like advised using this method, but the only settings are "cook" and "warm", not low and high like mentioned when most people talk about making this. Can anyone tell me if these settings will do what I need ? I am assuming cook would do what I need it to and warm would be if it gets too hot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am making it tomorrow for my father with terminal cancer. Thank you !!!

Greetings
I gotta give thanks and praise for Excellent quality of advice here.

I would really just love to add a little to what you saying about dosing.

The scientists tell us,,, when they do their tests in vito and viso,,, the medicinal qualities of cannabis are effective on cancer over a "Duration" and in a "Dose Dependent" manor.

"Duration" means constant saturation of cannabinoids in the blood for a period of time. A course, as soon as it starts to ware off have some more. that might be every hr or every 4hr to 6hr depending on the severity of your ailments,, dont let it get out of your system till all the cancer is gone. the period of time, the course may not be 30days or more then 60 days, The duration is from when you start consuming cannabis til all the cancer is gone, however long it takes.

"Dose Dependent" means--> your healing rate is dependent on your dose rate. so big doses kill cancer faster then smaller doses. small doses will still kill cancer but over a longer period of time. If you are not getting the medicinal effects you seek then your dose rate is too low.
so for the fastest healing rate,,, just keep increasing the dose rate till all the cancer is gone.
The swiftest return to good health is to consume as much as your body can tolerate each dose, and as often as you can, till all the cancer is gone.

forward ever
stronger together
Radic
hash oil rulez

Very well put! :thumb:

Key words "Duration" and " as much as your body can tolerate."

They both work together. Breaking daily dosage into 5 pieces for all day duration makes it easier to tolerate, and whatever your tolerance is at beginning it will still be working slowly and work faster as you build tolerance and increase doses. I also found it was easier to build tolerance when I was taking 5 doses per day than in first try when I took only 1-2 doses, and I felt a lot better throughout day having a steady level of cannabinoids in my body. It's a virtuous cycle.

And :welcome: to :420:!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has made the Rick Simpson Oil and if so could you give me some advice ? I am going to be using a rice cooker to boil off the solvent like advised using this method, but the only settings are "cook" and "warm", not low and high like mentioned when most people talk about making this. Can anyone tell me if these settings will do what I need ? I am assuming cook would do what I need it to and warm would be if it gets too hot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am making it tomorrow for my father with terminal cancer. Thank you !!!

Welcome Abernathy!

Best thread for making CCO (concentrated cannabis oil, what we call RSO and FECO around here) is this one (link to current page. Motoco's directions on page 1 are clear, and there's a lot of good updated info in the last 20 pages):
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Glad to hear you're taking this step for your father. Please ask any questions you have, share details of your father's condition (this is a safe place for that) and keep us informed on his progress.

Hi! Are you talking about Rick Simpson Oil? He mentions tacking as a way to "stick the oil" to your gum when taking it. I am making this oil for my father whose cancer has just been deemed terminal by his doctors. I would highly recommend the same!!! Lease research this if you by chance haven't heard of his method

Hi! Are you talking about Rick Simpson Oil? He mentions tacking as a way to "stick the oil" to your gum when taking it. I am making this oil for my father whose cancer has just been deemed terminal by his doctors. I would highly recommend the same!!! Lease research this if you by chance haven't heard of his method

Concentrated Cannabis Oil (CCO) is a name we mostly use here for Rick Simpson Oil, because Rick Simpson A) was not the first person to ever make concentrated cannabis oil , and B) Rick Simpson has a whole system of diet and whatnot in his system besides the oil.

RSO = CCO = FECO

Check out the link KingstonRabbi provided for details :cco:

Chop the herb up

ChopUp1.jpg

place it in an empty bottle no more than ¾ full.

bud-bottle2.jpg

Put that in the freezer, with the lid off.

Place a bottle of 95% Ethanol in the freezer too.

into-the-freezer-180x300.jpg

12-24 hrs later…

The herb should be frozen solid….

AddEthanol.jpg

Pour the freezing cold ethanol into the bottle of frozen herb until covered by ¼ to a 1/3 over the top of the herb, put the lid on tight and shake for 3 min. The ethanol will change colour from clear to Gold or Amber. No more than 3 minutes. Work swiftly, you do not want to see any hint of a green colour.
3 Minute shake

AddEthanol.jpg

Stop.
Remove lid and strain.

Through a piece of cheesecloth over the top of the bottle. then put some more freezing cold ethanol in the bottle to rinse the last bit out

Strain4.jpg

Strain

Or,, a standard kitchen strainer,,, same-> pore some freezing cold ethanol over the spent herb to rinse the last bit out. When it drips out clear, no color. Your done, you got it all.

index-150x150.jpg
Kitchen Strainer

Next, pour through a coffee filter paper, set into a kitchen funnel, with the bottom of the funnel directed into the capture bottle.

coffee-filter-paper.jpg

coffee filter paper

Be patient,,,,,,, it will take its own sweet time to get through the coffee paper. Do not try to force it through.

thumbs_StartFilter1-299x500.jpg

Rinse

Pour a small amount of freezing cold Ethanol to flush the last bit out of the coffee filter.

When it drips out clear, no color. Your done, you got it all.

Cannabis Tincture

tincture-of-cannabis.jpg

The result is a red/yellow off-clear, full strength Tincture of Cannabis.
With little to no chlorophyll’s to speak of and all three medicinal fractions fully rinsed from the herb.
next
Evaporate the Ethanol out.
Non Activated Extract

Use a fan in a well ventilated area. this process will deliver a non-active cannabinolic acid extract eg THCA, CBDA, etc.. cold air evaporation is using a fan like a vacuum cleaner for ethanol.
capture tray is shallow and wide, setup with a slight fall to one corner, set the fan up so it blows just over the top of the tray. do not blow the air directly on to the tray, as the air above the tray fills with ethanol vapors then gets blown away fresh air rushes in to gather more ethanol vaps and so sucks the ethanol out. you fiddle about with it to make it better by insulating it, your basically making a wind tunnel over the top of the capture tray, add a bit of dry ice here and there to keep it cool.
there are pro cool air dryers available on the market
Non-Active extracts are not psycho active,, that means you don’t get stoned, or high from non active extracts.

or
Activated Extract

For fully activated extracts THC CBD. Apply gentle heat, below 100c. Use a water distiller to retain your ethanol or a rice cooker or steamer, well ventilated area eg.. outdoors,

or Simply pour into a baking tray and leave, outdoors, in the full, direct sunlight.

The dry oil is amber-clear, and highly potent.

Girl-Scout-Cookies111.jpg

Hash Oil

Full strength medical cannabis extract is a three-part synergy of cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavi(o)noids.

Extractions for medical use should take up all three medicinal families with great efficiency and minimize the amount of chlorophyll’s, concrete oils and waxes which have minimal therapeutic value.

Hash-oil-GSC11.jpg

Where to find 95% medicinal grade Ethanol.

plant-oil-extraction-liquid-180x300.jpg

this is for the hobby herbalists it called "organic oil extraction liquid" it is 95% Ethanol. the company that makes it is in Australia

A.K.B. Productions Pty Ltd.
Lot 60 Deepwater Road.
Torrington. N.S.W. 2371
Australia
ph/fax 02, 67346322

or

Polmos Spirytus "Rectified Spirit" 95% ethanol

You get it from the local bottle shop. They may have to order it in for you. they use it to fortify the ethanol content of cocktails.

Or
Buy it online.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Quick Cold Wash. QCW
. . .

Pour the freezing cold ethanol into the bottle of frozen herb until covered by ¼ to a 1/3 over the top of the herb, put the lid on tight and shake for 3 min. The ethanol will change color from clear to Gold or Amber. No more than 3 minutes. Work swiftly, you do not want to see any hint of a green color.
3 Minute shake

3minShake

Stop.
Remove lid and strain.

I really like your Quick Wash method for creating highly concentrated cannabis oil. :cco:
I'm blogging it.

One part where you might be falling short of the maximum potency is in your activation (decarboxylation) step at the end.

To talk about this further, and keep this thread more focused on treatment that making oil,
I encourage you to post this same post over on this thread ==> How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Respect!

:welcome: to :420: Radic

Thanx Radogast and KingstonRabbi

i developed the QCW with 'safety first' in mind for newb's like Abernathy32 with little to no experience performing extracts. Oh yes QCW delivers high quality hash oil that will stick to the gums and slowly release the cannabinoids into the mucus membranes which bypass the liver and target, (go straight to) the brain on the first pass thru the body, you gotta love that for swift relief. the disadvantage of sublingual applications is it wares off swiftly too so you gota apply it regularly to the gums for chronic conditions and that might become irritating after a while...
oral applications, just swallow each dose, makes the medicinal effects last much longer,,, same for suppositories<-- if you want to bypass the liver on the 1st pass.
you can target the area where you want to deliver the cannabinoids and enhance bio-availability very easy by mixing with carrier oils with the cco. eg olive oil is digested by the lymphatic system and coconut oil by the liver.
all this info and much more is in my booklet, it's free to download and share.

The world should know.
Radic

ok i will work on a QCW post in the forum you recommended.
i copy/pasted most of the that from my web site. i do medicinal cannabis workshops locally to teach people how to make herbal medicines from cannabis, all those pic are from some of the demos, and i have written a booklet, which is,,, what i demo at the workshops..... here's a link to the booklet.

https://www.medicinalcannabistherap...icinal-Cannabis-Therapy-Cancer-Treatments.pdf

i developed the QCW with 'safety first' in mind for newb's like Abernathy32 with little to no experience performing extracts. Oh yes QCW delivers high quality hash oil that will stick to the gums and slowly release the cannabinoids into the mucus membranes which bypass the liver and target, (go straight to) the brain on the first pass thru the body, you gotta love that for swift relief. the disadvantage of sublingual applications is it wares off swiftly too so you gota apply it regularly to the gums for chronic conditions and that might become irritating after a while...
oral applications, just swallow each dose, makes the medicinal effects last much longer,,, same for suppositories<-- if you want to bypass the liver on the 1st pass.
you can target the area where you want to deliver the cannabinoids and enhance bio-availability very easy by mixing with carrier oils with the cco. eg olive oil is digested by the lymphatic system and coconut oil by the liver.

The world should know.
Radic

thank you for the booklet PDF very helpful :thanks:

what is the minimum amount of cannabis flowers to start doing oil according your procedure? to be frank I am afraid to kill some good strains I have in a test. I never did it. if I would live near you I sure would visit your workshop :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Hi stayalive
your welcome..
if i may i ask???
is this bud all from the 1 plant??
cause a natural plant will grow shaped like a xmass tree. the top bud has the most chance of distributing the seed the furthermost away from the plant so the top bud gets the most nutrients, water and sun,,--> which means the most abundant supply of cannabinoids too. the concentration of cannabinoids on the plant gradually decreases with the height of the buds all the way down to the bottom most buds...
so you will get more from the top most buds then the bottom most buds

strictly the top bud from each plant will deliver the highest yield and highest quality hash oil, 6-8g/oz of strictly crown bud
the buds from the bottom of the plant only have 2g/oz on them,, considerably less,,,

there are plant management practices that expert cultivators employ that can make the plant think all the buds are crown buds like scrog

my local high quality sticky buds will yield 3 to 4g of hash oil from 1oz of bud.
average bush bud about 2- 3g

i do demo's with about 7g of bud yielding about 1g hash oil <--depending on the quality of the bud
you can process less that 7g of bud if you want but dont expect to get much hash oil from it.

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

Radic said:
The dry oil is amber-clear, and highly potent.

Hash Oil

Full strength medical cannabis extract is a three-part synergy of cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavi(o)noids.

Extractions for medical use should take up all three medicinal families with great efficiency and minimize the amount of chlorophyll's, concrete oils and waxes which have minimal therapeutic value.

Where to find 95% medicinal grade Ethanol.

95% Ethanol

A.K.B. Productions Pty Ltd.
Lot 60 Deepwater Road.
Torrington. N.S.W. 2371
ph/fax 02, 67346322

That is a thing of beauty. Thank you so much. Just yesterday I came across a study verifying that a minuscule amount of THC gets converted to CBN during the decarb, so setting it in the sun makes perfect sense if you're looking for complete decarboxylation.

I'm blogging that too, and if you don't post it on the Making CCO thread I will. I'll also drop it over at the study hall.

Welcome to the crew Radic. :hug: It soothes my soul everytime another experienced oiler finds us and joins the adventure. You obviously have the experience and understanding. . My hope is that you'll find our little group stimulating enough to stick around and help us spread the message that cannabis is an excellent healing modality.

ok i will work on a QCW post in the forum you recommended.
i copy/pasted most of the that from my web site. i do medicinal cannabis workshops locally to teach people how to make herbal medicines from cannabis, all those pic are from some of the demos, and i have written a booklet, which is,,, what i demo at the workshops..... here's a link to the booklet.

https://www.medicinalcannabistherap...icinal-Cannabis-Therapy-Cancer-Treatments.pdf

The world should know.
Radic

OMG, you are the Radic I thought you might be. :yahoo: I linked your book to my Cannabis Oil Study Hall when I started the room.

I can't tell you how happy it makes to have you among us.

The world will know, if we have anything to do with it. :laughtwo:

Incidentally, you may not have found our work on BioBomb capsules, which increase bioavailability dramatically and can easily be used for suppositories. I would love to get your input on what we've done so far.

Biobombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

stayalive, anything less than the 7 grams Radic uses for demos and you get so little CCO that it can be frustrating. We estimate between 3-6 grams from an ounce, so you can appreciate how the process becomes too much for a very small amount.

Greetnz Sweetsue
Thanx for the warm welcome
yes your so right sister. THC is protected by the flavonoids and natural colors in cco... i find CBN has some useful medicinal qualities anyway like sleep enhancing, muscle relaxant, ant-stress. for me and my ailments, too much CBN = couch lock which i dont mind before bed for a good night sleep.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Greetnz Sweetsue
Thanx for the warm welcome
yes your so right sister. THC is protected by the flavonoids and natural colors in cco... i find CBN has some useful medicinal qualities anyway like sleep enhancing, muscle relaxant, ant-stress. for me and my ailments, too much CBN = couch lock which i dont mind before bed for a good night sleep.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

"...protected by..." You know, I hadn't thought of it like that at all. What a delightful concept. I can see you're going to do a wonderful job of broadening my perspective of cannabis. :battingeyelashes: :love:

This is very similar to the extraction method I use. One difference is that I do two quick washes.

Once I pour the alcohol into the bud, the alcohol goes back Into the freezer. The extraction container is also chilled before the extraction. By working quickly and maintaining low temps, my second wash is also amber, meaning I get a second wash with very little chlorophyll.

Ive dried bud that's been washed with Everclear once, twice, and three times on numerous occasions over the past 4-5 years. While there isn't much difference between two and three washes, a significant amount of THC was detected after one wash. I'm convinced that two washes is the sweet spot between high oil yield and excess extraction of chlorophyll, waxes, and other plant matter.

I made oil last night using 2 ounces of lower bud and 20 grams of cured tops. I did two 3 minute washes. I ended up with 11 grams of oil.

What you stated about tops vs lower bud is spot on. I made a 2 oz batch earlier using exclusively lower buds and only yielded 2.2 grams per ounce. Just adding 20 grams of cured tops brought me up to 4 grams/ounce. I like curing those beautiful tops for stash, but they are just too valuable considering the steady increase in demand for oil. It's absolutely insane how many people are suffering these days.

I've been looking at CBN lately as well. When making fresh harvest oil, I've been experimenting to find solution to greater recovery of the oil from plant material. The best method appears to be a cooling and heating process for separation of oil from boiled water steep.

The problem with this is that if full decarb is achieved in the FHO cooking process and then additional heat is used for separation, how much of THC is being converted to CBN?

I'm thinking that the last volume of oil recovered I may purpose to covert to CBN and use as a nighttime dose for those that suffer insomnia.

I need to work on it and spend the cash for testing in order to adequately refine the procedures as my peeps happily engage in Guinea pigging!!

Back
Top Bottom