A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

sorry that I am jumping in with my question but I don't know whee to place it.

I can get for this month from my dispensary only a hybrid 50/50 with about 22 THC. would it be ok to do the cannabis oil extraction with such a kind of hybrid? until now I used always 70/80% Indica strains. a fast answer is very much appreciated cause I need to reject or accept the hybrid for this month.

thanks

sorry that I am jumping in with my question but I don't know whee to place it.

I can get for this month from my dispensary only a hybrid 50/50 with about 22 THC. would it be ok to do the cannabis oil extraction with such a kind of hybrid? until now I used always 70/80% Indica strains. a fast answer is very much appreciated cause I need to reject or accept the hybrid for this month.

thanks..

The 22% THC is a great number, and you're using it mainly as suppositories, correct? If that's the case then the hybridization shouldn't make any difference IMO.

If I'm wrong in this, someone please jump in and say so.

It's the cannabinoids you're going for with suppositories. The euphoric effects are mostly applicable when doing oral dosing. I'd go with the hybrid if that's all you can get. Cannabinoids heal. All the bells and whistles make it more refined, but they all heal.

Edit: You're using this orally too, stayalive, but I'd still go with the hybrid. You'll know soon in if its a concern for oral dosing, and then you could use all of it for suppositories if that's the case.

The 22% THC is a great number, and you're using it mainly as suppositories, correct? If that's the case then the hybridization shouldn't make any difference IMO.

If I'm wrong in this, someone please jump in and say so.

It's the cannabinoids you're going for with suppositories. The euphoric effects are mostly applicable when doing oral dosing. I'd go with the hybrid if that's all you can get. Cannabinoids heal. All the bells and whistles make it more refined, but they all heal.

thanks for the fast answer. I use it for sub lingual and suppositories.

So my mom has been complaining of burning when using biobombs suppositories.
I'm using CO2 extracted CCO with olive oil as a carrier in a 5;1dilution. Any ideas as to why? Is anyone else experiencing this?

CCSC

So my mom has been complaining of burning when using biobombs suppositories.
I'm using CO2 extracted CCO with olive oil as a carrier in a 5;1dilution. Any ideas as to why? Is anyone else experiencing this?

CCSC

Sorry to hear this. This is a new wrinkle for me. There's nothing I can think of in the mix that should cause burning. I'm not familiar with CO2-extracted oils though.

Hopefully, someone else does have experience and we can sort this out for you.

How's she responding aside from this?

I have looked at this thread 3 times, now, wanting to post and not sure how to say what I am feeling; I never (cyber-) knew or spoke to CajunCelt; he had ceased posting before I joined, and it seems almost impertinent of me to comment, when there are people here who knew him.

Yet his dogged , determined, brave research resonates on here and has touched the lives of so many of us; and here am I, miles away in Britain, setting off with optimism on a trail which, by his dedication and toughness, he has carved out of the jungle, so to speak. And of course, in years to come, many others will be doing this.

If everybody did as much good in the world in the time they have, the world would be a much better place.

I have looked at this thread 3 times, now, wanting to post and not sure how to say what I am feeling; I never (cyber-) knew or spoke to CajunCelt; he had ceased posting before I joined, and it seems almost impertinent of me to comment, when there are people here who knew him.

Yet his dogged , determined, brave research resonates on here and has touched the lives of so many of us; and here am I, miles away in Britain, setting off with optimism on a trail which, by his dedication and toughness, he has carved out of the jungle, so to speak. And of course, in years to come, many others will be doing this.

If everybody did as much good in the world in the time they have, the world would be a much better place.

Your thoughts and words are just as valuable as anyone esle's. Thank you for your thoughts. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

I share Dave's feelings. Cajun left us his dream that we'd be able to spare others the horrors of repeated chemo without cannabis. You happen to be one of the benefactors of his need to leave this behind. Your voice matters as much as anyone's.

Thank you :hug: The man did know how to live life to the fullest. :laughtwo:

If it's true that we really die when the last person who speaks your name dies then Cajun lives forever.

Of course, he now understands what "forever" really means, :laughtwo: and being remembered wasn't his intent. Helping others find their way through the confusion was his purpose in beginning this particular adventure. It warms my heart to know he was confident he'd left it in the caring and curious hands of his second family.

I'm so proud to have been a part of this and thrilled to be here to see it advance and evolve.

The man never dies in our hearts. :green_heart:

I'm not exactly sure where to start but sweetSue Has being like a Guiding Light for me through a lot since I started on this forum, and yet here I am again.

My girlfriend's best friend, for purposes of the Forum I have been calling her Z. She has fought a long battle with cancer. It started off in her groin area and as I have told Sue privately it took away her ability or will to have children. After completing multiple rounds of chemo and continuing the fight, last week she was told that she has a tumor on the inside of her skull that needs to be removed. She goes in for surgery tomorrow, followed by recovery and then chemotherapy for the cancer that they have also found in her spine.

As I said before, I have been invited here by SweetSue and Grow2HealMe. I likely would have never reached out without their graciousness. I mean I didn't join this forum to help cure people, I guess kind of selfishly I joined because I wanted to grow pot for myself. I'm not even sure where to start I'm kind of scared even though it's not me with the cancer. In fact I shiver when I talk about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself..... I'm in this for the fight along with my friend I will do anything it takes to grow and provide the medicine for her. Any advice that you guys can give on where to start would be fantastic.

I'm not exactly sure where to start but sweetSue Has being like a Guiding Light for me through a lot since I started on this forum, and yet here I am again.

My girlfriend's best friend, for purposes of the Forum I have been calling her Z. She has fought a long battle with cancer. It started off in her groin area and as I have told Sue privately it took away her ability or will to have children. After completing multiple rounds of chemo and continuing the fight, last week she was told that she has a tumor on the inside of her skull that needs to be removed. She goes in for surgery tomorrow, followed by recovery and then chemotherapy for the cancer that they have also found in her spine.

As I said before, I have been invited here by SweetSue and Grow2HealMe. I likely would have never reached out without their graciousness. I mean I didn't join this forum to help cure people, I guess kind of selfishly I joined because I wanted to grow pot for myself. I'm not even sure where to start I'm kind of scared even though it's not me with the cancer. In fact I shiver when I talk about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself..... I'm in this for the fight along with my friend I will do anything it takes to grow and provide the medicine for her. Any advice that you guys can give on where to start would be fantastic.

Whether you started growing for recreation or for medicine, you are here now. Like many of us, you have caught the "fever" to not only help ourselves but others. :welcome::Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Whether you started growing for recreation or for medicine, you are here now. Like many of us, you have caught the "fever" to not only help ourselves but others. :welcome::Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:
You guys never cease to amaze me Dave, I'm going to go back and start reading from the beginning, there's a lot of information for me to absorb but I'll do my best.

You guys never cease to amaze me Dave, I'm going to go back and start reading from the beginning, there's a lot of information for me to absorb but I'll do my best.

Here is what Cajun had to say on Why Cannabis oil kills Cancer.. It took me 3 or 4 reading through it to get the general idea, but thats just me. ;) :circle-of-love::peace:

Guy, I guess the first question is, do you have the resources on hand to begin a grow? The basic process is to grow, process into oil, and use that oil to make more bioavailable meds to treat the cancer. But it all starts with having access to plant material or concentrated cannabis oil (CCO). Once you're at that point we have the recipe for BioBombs, which will potentiate the meds and save you on total volumes of CCO required.

We try for plants that'll give you around 20% THC, for the obvious reason that THC signals cell apoptosis, or suicide, in tumor cells. The idea is to keep a constant supply of cannabinoids coming in to keep constant pressure on the tumor cells. Using the BioBombs - the capsules we make with the CCO - as suppositories you can get more cannabinoids into the system without the concerns of overwhelming euphoria.

Do you have seeds, or access to seeds that'll get you high THC values? You'll also be looking for a high CBD plant. Many cancers respond positively to between a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio and a 5:1. Somewhere in there is the dose that'll work to tip the scales in favor of the patient's survival. For daytime meds it helps to have some sativa influence, but for evening or nighttime meds you'll be looking for as pure an indica as possible. Sleep is a wonderful healing mode, but most people don't care to sleep all day and all night. :battingeyelashes:

The growing part you're familiar with. We simply need to get you up and running. The oil production and processing into meds is easy, once you get your feet wet. If I can do it Guy, anyone can.

One step at a time. You're gonna learn a lot in less time than you can imagine, but we'll be here to help you digest it and make sense of it. Ask anything. I mean that. We're here to help you find answers that'll satisfy your curiosity and get you to the point of comfort as you move forward.

Any chance you have any cannabis on hand that could be made into an extra-strength topical? Applying such a topical to the neck area may have a therapeutic effect against the tumor cells. There's nothing to lose in trying, if it's possible to get the topical.

Here is what Cajun had to say on Why Cannabis oil kills Cancer.. It took me 3 or 4 reading through it to get the general idea, but thats just me. ;) :circle-of-love::peace:
Made it through the first 20 or so posts before I fell asleep last night, lot of big words in there that I will have to translate into regular English in order to explain it to my friends and family LMAO. Thanks for sharing Dave, looking forward to this journey of helping to heal my friend.

Please have my friend Z in your thoughts today......shes in for her brain tumor removal today. Surprisingly, she's being released in 2 days......if all goes well. I'll give her some time to recoup, but will do my best to stress the importance of diet etc to her.

Thanks for everyone's help so far.!

Made it through the first 20 or so posts before I fell asleep last night, lot of big words in there that I will have to translate into regular English in order to explain it to my friends and family LMAO. Thanks for sharing Dave, looking forward to this journey of helping to heal my friend.

Please have my friend Z in your thoughts today......shes in for her brain tumor removal today. Surprisingly, she's being released in 2 days......if all goes well. I'll give her some time to recoup, but will do my best to stress the importance of diet etc to her.

Thanks for everyone's help so far.!

I will keep Z in my prayers. FWIW Cannabinoids are great for protecting and healing the brain. I read a study that in Israel, the front line medics carry THC and inject it into people with traumatic brain injuries when they happen and those people heal faster and more completely then those without. Funny how the US Government holds US Patent 06630507 for cannabis as a neuroprotectant. :circle-of-love::peace:

Guy, I guess the first question is, do you have the resources on hand to begin a grow? The basic process is to grow, process into oil, and use that oil to make more bioavailable meds to treat the cancer. But it all starts with having access to plant material or concentrated cannabis oil (CCO). Once you're at that point we have the recipe for BioBombs, which will potentiate the meds and save you on total volumes of CCO required.

We try for plants that'll give you around 20% THC, for the obvious reason that THC signals cell apoptosis, or suicide, in tumor cells. The idea is to keep a constant supply of cannabinoids coming in to keep constant pressure on the tumor cells. Using the BioBombs - the capsules we make with the CCO - as suppositories you can get more cannabinoids into the system without the concerns of overwhelming euphoria.

Do you have seeds, or access to seeds that'll get you high THC values? You'll also be looking for a high CBD plant. Many cancers respond positively to between a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio and a 5:1. Somewhere in there is the dose that'll work to tip the scales in favor of the patient's survival. For daytime meds it helps to have some sativa influence, but for evening or nighttime meds you'll be looking for as pure an indica as possible. Sleep is a wonderful healing mode, but most people don't care to sleep all day and all night. :battingeyelashes:

The growing part you're familiar with. We simply need to get you up and running. The oil production and processing into meds is easy, once you get your feet wet. If I can do it Guy, anyone can.

One step at a time. You're gonna learn a lot in less time than you can imagine, but we'll be here to help you digest it and make sense of it. Ask anything. I mean that. We're here to help you find answers that'll satisfy your curiosity and get you to the point of comfort as you move forward.

Any chance you have any cannabis on hand that could be made into an extra-strength topical? Applying such a topical to the neck area may have a therapeutic effect against the tumor cells. There's nothing to lose in trying, if it's possible to get the topical.
I've been lucky enough to be blessed with a pile of new friends since I found this site. One has really kicked her self into overdrive though since I mentioned my friends brain tumor.

G2HM and I have been talking back and forth via email and she has offered to supply me with enough CCO to get into my friends system asap. I know I'll have to process, strain and create the bio bombs, but she has also been gracious e nough to supply me with the link to both your recipe/instructions for Biobombs as well as a link for the creation of the CCO suppositories by Kingston rabbi.

You're right it's a lot of reading, reading to understand too, not just reading to read and absorb a little. How the heck Cajun knew all of this as an architect is blowing my mind. I went to school for the same thing and I can assure you it was never part of our environmental science class LOL.

To strains.....

I have some on hand. Not a lot though. I am presently vegging (seedlings) 2 Crown Royal, 1 Alpha Dawg and 2 white cookies. These are all growing in soil...except 1 WC in a trial DWC pail. I just found out about all of this so I'm not really prepared with material. My friends have rallied around me on my grow thread and some have offered strain help. Van Stank (a man that I look up to), has 150 plus strains in his Arsenal and has offered any of them that I want to help me grow the correct medicine for my friend.

Reality kicks in now......i must venture off to work.

I'll update you all on my friends status once I know. Thank you all so very much.

I've been lucky enough to be blessed with a pile of new friends since I found this site. One has really kicked her self into overdrive though since I mentioned my friends brain tumor.

G2HM and I have been talking back and forth via email and she has offered to supply me with enough CCO to get into my friends system asap. I know I'll have to process, strain and create the bio bombs, but she has also been gracious e nough to supply me with the link to both your recipe/instructions for Biobombs as well as a link for the creation of the CCO suppositories by Kingston rabbi.

You're right it's a lot of reading, reading to understand too, not just reading to read and absorb a little. How the heck Cajun knew all of this as an architect is blowing my mind. I went to school for the same thing and I can assure you it was never part of our environmental science class LOL.

To strains.....

I have some on hand. Not a lot though. I am presently vegging (seedlings) 2 Crown Royal, 1 Alpha Dawg and 2 white cookies. These are all growing in soil...except 1 WC in a trial DWC pail. I just found out about all of this so I'm not really prepared with material. My friends have rallied around me on my grow thread and some have offered strain help. Van Stank (a man that I look up to), has 150 plus strains in his Arsenal and has offered any of them that I want to help me grow the correct medicine for my friend.

Reality kicks in now......i must venture off to work.

I'll update you all on my friends status once I know. Thank you all so very much.

All is well Guy. She was designed to heal like the rest of us, and cannabinoids are uniquely evolved to assist in that healing process.

Before she starts any chemo or radiation you'll want to get her on a cannabinoid therapy to protect the healthy cells.

Back
Top Bottom