A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I'm back. :love:

Lady G, I really like the juicing idea. I've been suggesting for quite some time that the greatest benefit from cannabis may end up being as a nutritional source. Including cannabis as a daily food can only bring happy results.

Oldbear and AKgramma have both been experimenting with using dried and cured trim and buds as a cooking additive, with no attempt to decarb. AKgramma in particular is seeing dramatic reduction in inflammatory discomfort, supporting her theory that the system would build up a supply of cannabinoids and become therapeutic as well as nutritional.

It appears we're going to discover how effective variety in dosing can be. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is Z new to cannabis? If so, there's a protocol to follow to gently acclimate the system to the influx of phytocannabinoids.

I like the looks of the daytime oil as an intro med. It's balanced, and although we'll be suggesting much higher levels of THC throughout the day, I think it might be gentle enough as an entry point. If you combine the oils there's a good likelihood she'll be too groggy unless the capsules are administered as suppositories. If suppositories are the chosen path, combine the oils and go for it.

Up until this moment, our approach to treating cancer has been to use CCO, and what we're going to attempt here is using infused oils. In my mind, it's a matter of concentration only, and data continues to suggest that necessary high doses are the exception, not the rule.

Do we all understand that we're stepping out on the leading edge? I want us all to be comfortable going forward. If CCO becomes part of this particular regimen it'll be when Guy finally has a harvest that meets the need, or oil materializes. I don't limit the universe in the hows or the whens. I feel for the inspiration and proceed with faith in the guidance.

In this case it appears we have some potent infused oils that could be made into capsules and administered 3-4 times a day, the juicing option, which ties in beautifully with the modification in eating patterns that will be recommended, and the liberal use of a strong topical. Add in a dose of daily deliberate joy and I think we have a plan worth pursuing.

What says the loving crowd? We're breaking new ground as Guy gets a grow up and running to produce CCO. Guy, you'll be needing something with lots of CBD. See what Van has available. I haven't researched the list of what you're growing yet, but if your White Cookies is anywhere near what I got from my Thin Mint GSC you have some powerful cancer-fighting cannabinoids developing.

We look for THC values around 20% or higher. It's THC that triggers cell apoptosis, that delightful moment when the cancer cell packs it up and becomes component parts to be swept from the healing system. CBD will assist the treatment by cutting off the tumor cell's ability to generate its own blood supply. Together they're so much more powerful than alone, and these are only the cannabinoids we've studied the most. You'll be using plant material grown by loving hands, and believe it or not, that energy will potentiate the medicine also.

I'm thinking when you get to the oil-production stage with your harvests a ratio of 4:1 THC:CBD or better is a decent goal. I'm hoping by then the multi-faceted approach is showing effectiveness. Diversity of administration pathways just feels like the way to go here, doesn't it?

Her mental state will become an important part of the success of the regime. You can't come near me these days without being exposed to my belief that the deliberate choice to find a better-feeling thought will energize the healing mode. Thoughts create hormonal responses that drive the chemical cascades within. You were evolved to live in a state of joyfulness. Watch a small toddler exploring the world. That joy at being able to interact with this wonderful universe is the attitude that creates a healing atmosphere beneficial to your cells.

The further you wander from joy the sicker you become. Change your emotional orientation to hone in on feelings of joy and appreciation and the cells vibrate at a tone more conducive to healing. Laughter is possibly the best healing mode available, and everyone can access its healing potential. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My favorite prescription is to greet every morning upon waking with all the glee and wonder you can generate, and deliberately hold to that vibration as long as you can and still have fun with it. Then get up the next day and repeat the process. Keep doing that until you're convinced that your emotional default has reset to joy. For most it happens within 30 days. I don't see myself ever discontinuing the practice. Lol!

Hugs where you can get them. They're a healing force all their own. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sue, you will be glad to know that Z is the type of person that wakes up with cancer in her body and has no sadness about her Aura. She went through her sadness already when they discovered cancer in her body and she has been fighting it ever since with a smile on her face. That doesn't say for a second that I'm sure she's not scared..... Who wouldn't be. That being said, she is very optimistic about what protocol all of us are administering and her Direction, I know she can't wait to get started.

Z, like me is a long time cannabis smoker. Her tolerance levels may be higher than somebody that has never done this before, but I'm sure he has never taken anything called a "bio bomb" either LOL.

I have my list of plants currently growing (White cookies:crop king, Alpha Dawg: green house seeds, Crown Royal: crop king and ATF: stanks). I've also ordered CBDurban (8:8), and Kushy kush (both Canuk) from True North while they were on sale.

Lady G has also provided me with a list (capsules, droppers, capsule holder, liquid lecithin) via email that has also been ordered this morning.....no more ordering, I'm broke now lol. Luckily it's pay day tomorrow lol.

I expect the package from Lady G today, at which point I will be getting cracking on the juicing protocol so that it is ready for our trip down to see Z this weekend.

Hmmmm.....other than thanking the hell out of you all, have I forgotten anything?

Thank you all sooo much!

Sue, you will be glad to know that Z is the type of person that wakes up with cancer in her body and has no sadness about her Aura. She went through her sadness already when they discovered cancer in her body and she has been fighting it ever since with a smile on her face. That doesn't say for a second that I'm sure she's not scared..... Who wouldn't be. That being said, she is very optimistic about what protocol all of us are administering and her Direction, I know she can't wait to get started.

Z, like me is a long time cannabis smoker. Her tolerance levels may be higher than somebody that has never done this before, but I'm sure he has never taken anything called a "bio bomb" either LOL.

I have my list of plants currently growing (White cookies:crop king, Alpha Dawg: green house seeds, Crown Royal: crop king and ATF: stanks). I've also ordered CBDurban (8:8), and Kushy kush (both Canuk) from True North while they were on sale.

Lady G has also provided me with a list (capsules, droppers, capsule holder, liquid lecithin) via email that has also been ordered this morning.....no more ordering, I'm broke now lol. Luckily it's pay day tomorrow lol.

I expect the package from Lady G today, at which point I will be getting cracking on the juicing protocol so that it is ready for our trip down to see Z this weekend.

Hmmmm.....other than thanking the hell out of you all, have I forgotten anything?

Thank you all sooo much!

I warn you, when your package arrives and you dive into medicinal your life will change. You won't be able to walk away, once you see the true power of cannabis.

Have her start consuming Omega3s. There are capsules that can be taken and foods naturally high in this necessary component, the raw-material for endogenous cannabinoids. The capsules are fish oil. We came from the sea, and we need the fatty acids from the sea to be in balance.

She'll need to increase water consumption. There's a tremendous amount of waste material formed from the use of cannabinoids. As soon as they signal enzymes degrade them and the refuse needs to be swiftly eliminated. Drink more water.

When you understand that we all have cancer cells it becomes less intimidating, IMO. One of the chief functions of the ECS is to eliminate cancer cells, and by consuming phytocannabinoids you reinforce the strength and efficiency of the endogenous system. Cannabinoid therapies are a win/win situation without nasty side effects.

Belief is her secret tool. I assure you, we have belief to spare.

Now I ask you, aside from the cold ball in the pit of your stomach as you wait for the package, aren't you breathing a little better now? Knowledge is power. Step by step we'll get you there.

Removing that lump.....its slowly going away. Once I see her and share some of this power/ info with her.....im sure itll be gone. Just nervous for my friend is all.

@ SweetSue

I'm back. :love:

*Let the great minds melt...hahahahaha

Lady G, I really like the juicing idea. I've been suggesting for quite some time that the greatest benefit from cannabis may end up being as a nutritional source. Including cannabis as a daily food can only bring happy results.

*I totally agree, KR did it too. I remember his perpetual juice bar and he was always so happy when he made juice. He thought it was a perfect compliment to his dosing. When I started to feel changes in my brain, I started juicing right away and I love it. I wish I could open up a CBD wellness centre and just serve my one juice recipe all day. I could drink that stuff so fast when it's fresh. mmmm. Ironic how the body craves what it needs that most when you're sick.

Oldbear and AKgramma have both been experimenting with using dried and cured trim and buds as a cooking additive, with no attempt to decarb. AKgramma in particular is seeing dramatic reduction in inflammatory discomfort, supporting her theory that the system would build up a supply of cannabinoids and become therapeutic as well as nutritional.

*mmmmmm

It appears we're going to discover how effective variety in dosing can be. :cheesygrinsmiley:

*We will, we hope...

Is Z new to cannabis? If so, there's a protocol to follow to gently acclimate the system to the influx of phytocannabinoids.

I like the looks of the daytime oil as an intro med. It's balanced, and although we'll be suggesting much higher levels of THC throughout the day, I think it might be gentle enough as an entry point. If you combine the oils there's a good likelihood she'll be too groggy unless the capsules are administered as suppositories. If suppositories are the chosen path, combine the oils and go for it.

*From a brain patient pov, I say we combine oils because we need to attack the brain pain, but I always defer to you SweetSue, cause you have the knowledge, I only have the brain pain experience, so together, we make a whole brain...lol. Sorry joke...

*do you think she should take them as suppositories or capsules by ingestion???

Up until this moment, our approach to treating cancer has been to use CCO, and what we're going to attempt here is using infused oils. In my mind, it's a matter of concentration only, and data continues to suggest that necessary high doses are the exception, not the rule.

*This is exactly my thoughts, but you confirming like this makes me understand moreso. I was hoping the juice and infused oil will last her until Guy can learn how to make CCO? He has all the ingredients to do either infused oil or CCO (except for bud) in the future with the links I sent him. It should last him a good 3 months I estimate. So the hemmoraging of your wallet GUY has stopped. The hard part is over now, the fun begins.

Do we all understand that we're stepping out on the leading edge? I want us all to be comfortable going forward.

*YIKES, yes, I'm already all in. I can vouch for the karma of the medicine and it's creation. SweetSue, you know how much effort I have put into such an experimental medicine. This is what I want so bad for Z, as much as I want it for me. I'm scared but never giving up.

*In soccer we always put our right hand into the middle, say our names really loud, then explode our bond by reaching high up in the air like soccer warriors. I welcome you, SweetSue, Guy, Z, and anyone else to join this team huddle because it will only work if we support each other like a team. Okay on 3. 1... 2... 3... GO Z, break hands and lift your fist in the air and yell in your best offensive voice... GO Z!!!

*Alright everyone, cool, no matter what happens, we must stay united, supportive and mostly understanding for what we are about to do... I promise that I have given my last 16months to the creation of this brainiac oil as purely and soulfully and fiercely as required for a brain patient. There are always improvements, I have only been on oil for 4 months myself. We are all in it win it for Z & for Cannabis.

If CCO becomes part of this particular regimen it'll be when Guy finally has a harvest that meets the need, or oil materializes. I don't limit the universe in the hows or the whens. I feel for the inspiration and proceed with faith in the guidance.

*SweetSue, how much bud does Guy need to grow before he can make his first set of CCO capsules, because that is really the next step after the infused oils I think. I'm not sure how long this initial blast of medicine will last for her. That is why I like the staggered approach so we can make sure she always has something to take.

In this case it appears we have some potent infused oils that could be made into capsules and administered 3-4 times a day, the juicing option, which ties in beautifully with the modification in eating patterns that will be recommended, and the liberal use of a strong topical. Add in a dose of daily deliberate joy and I think we have a plan worth pursuing.

*I second that... I'm making a topical this weekend too.

What says the loving crowd? We're breaking new ground as Guy gets a grow up and running to produce CCO. Guy, you'll be needing something with lots of CBD. See what Van has available. I haven't researched the list of what you're growing yet, but if your White Cookies is anywhere near what I got from my Thin Mint GSC you have some powerful cancer-fighting cannabinoids developing.

*This member of the team says that I'm in total agreeance with what you write. In fact, I'm so excited. I'm ready.

*Also, may I mention to becareful of sativa heavy strains for Z, they can often trigger anxiety and depression in heavy doses. With brain patients, everything is amplified already. We are on hightened sensitivity between a 7-9 out of 10 daily. We want to calm the sensories while fighting the cancer. This is just a guess, but you could probably go as high as 50% sativa because the uplifting properties are important after surgeries.

*Also, it's important to keep Z's level of energy as stable as possible. We must try to avoid massive ups and downs in her medication doses in order to stablize the brain in order to generate new brain cells.

*Also, from a brain patient pov, she must start a study program and get up walking everyday. Even if she needs people to help her walk, she must start walking. Why? It's easy for brain patients to become sedentary and watch tv in recovery. We must get her to start reading a new book, or putting puzzles together, or listening to music daily. She needs a rehab/physio routine for her brain.

*Now I don't expect her to adopt my study regime, but it's so important that she start doing "new" things. Not old routine things, doing things that require planning is a great way to reconnect neuro pathways. Games are good for her, just not overload brain games. Slow and stead wins the study race. TV actually drains the brain and causes more harm than good if viewing more than an 1. She could take time to visualize the oil working instead of outside brain drains, imo. So this oil was made specifically in mind that there would be a study and exercise routine to accompany the Cannabinoids to fully utilize the potential of the oil.

We look for THC values around 20% or higher. It's THC that triggers cell apoptosis, that delightful moment when the cancer cell packs it up and becomes component parts to be swept from the healing system. CBD will assist the treatment by cutting off the tumor cell's ability to generate its own blood supply. Together they're so much more powerful than alone, and these are only the cannabinoids we've studied the most. You'll be using plant material grown by loving hands, and believe it or not, that energy will potentiate the medicine also.

*I gave it my all, humbly, 7 months of dedicated loving hands and prayers. It passed my standard, I hope it's enough. I can't live without it, I hope it extends the same lifeline as it did for me. We can only do our best. Thanks for acknowledging me SweetSue in the specials ways that you do.

I'm thinking when you get to the oil-production stage with your harvests a ratio of 4:1 THC:CBD or better is a decent goal. I'm hoping by then the multi-faceted approach is showing effectiveness. Diversity of administration pathways just feels like the way to go here, doesn't it?

*Right on sistah!

Her mental state will become an important part of the success of the regime. You can't come near me these days without being exposed to my belief that the deliberate choice to find a better-feeling thought will energize the healing mode. Thoughts create hormonal responses that drive the chemical cascades within. You were evolved to live in a state of joyfulness. Watch a small toddler exploring the world. That joy at being able to interact with this wonderful universe is the attitude that creates a healing atmosphere beneficial to your cells.

*So important, well said.

The further you wander from joy the sicker you become. Change your emotional orientation to hone in on feelings of joy and appreciation and the cells vibrate at a tone more conducive to healing. Laughter is possibly the best healing mode available, and everyone can access its healing potential. :cheesygrinsmiley:

*Also, a brain patient goes through trauma as all these changes happen to the body. It's gonna be okay if her moods vary, because when the brain is damaged results in malfunctions, much like the motherboard, certain functions don't work properly because they don't exist...yet.

My favorite prescription is to greet every morning upon waking with all the glee and wonder you can generate, and deliberately hold to that vibration as long as you can and still have fun with it. Then get up the next day and repeat the process. Keep doing that until you're convinced that your emotional default has reset to joy. For most it happens within 30 days. I don't see myself ever discontinuing the practice. Lol!

*Ditto

Hugs where you can get them. They're a healing force all their own. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:[/QUOTE]

*lots of hugs...

-------------------

@ Guy

*That's what I like to hear...can't wait to get started... I was the same way, that is the body waiting for positive change.

*I still think staggered dosing is the good. Bio bombs will be soon I'm sure.

*You have exSEEDed my expectations... ;)

*You are now set for 20 sets of 50 capsules, you'll appreciate that later when you don't have to order again... it sucks ordering supplies at first, but then it becomes so easy when you realize the impact of the medicine. Then you can't get the stuff fast enough...hahahahaha

*Sounds good.

*nope, just wanted to say you are going to be a oil expert by baptism... like me. ;) kinda symbolic...

Thank you all sooo much!

*You're welcome, thank you for being such a great student with so much trust. I gave SweetSue my trust, and here I am today. You just have to keep believing... ;)

------------------------

@ SweetSue

I warn you, when your package arrives and you dive into medicinal your life will change. You won't be able to walk away, once you see the true power of cannabis.

*that's what happened to me... I'm a lifer now.

Have her start consuming Omega3s. There are capsules that can be taken and foods naturally high in this necessary component, the raw-material for endogenous cannabinoids. The capsules are fish oil. We came from the sea, and we need the fatty acids from the sea to be in balance.

*The infused oil has organic evoo, it's sooo good for the brain.

She'll need to increase water consumption. There's a tremendous amount of waste material formed from the use of cannabinoids. As soon as they signal enzymes degrade them and the refuse needs to be swiftly eliminated. Drink more water.

* soooo much water

When you understand that we all have cancer cells it becomes less intimidating, IMO. One of the chief functions of the ECS is to eliminate cancer cells, and by consuming phytocannabinoids you reinforce the strength and efficiency of the endogenous system. Cannabinoid therapies are a win/win situation without nasty side effects.

*Yes, you just need a lot of them...

Belief is her secret tool. I assure you, we have belief to spare.

*I BELIEVE!

Now I ask you, aside from the cold ball in the pit of your stomach as you wait for the package, aren't you breathing a little better now? Knowledge is power. Step by step we'll get you there.

*I'm here whenever you need me, I'm one phone call away. I promise. BTW GUY, come back and ask for step by step advice for when you do capsules. There are tips and tricks SweetSue knows that will save you time and mess. ;) But don't want to overload you with info until you get there. Juice first.

Removing that lump.....its slowly going away. Once I see her and share some of this power/ info with her.....im sure itll be gone. Just nervous for my friend is all.

*I'm nervous too. And I'm also happy. Because if I'm still alive, then Z has fighting chance at this. No matter what happens, we just have to believe that everything is more than okay. Now we get excited!

You're developing into quite the cannabis warrior Lady G. :hug::hug::hug:

You're developing into quite the cannabis warrior Lady G. :hug::hug::hug:
Great teachers have that affect ......now it's time for me to absorb this all. Im reading every note, sometimes twice. Im sure this will all become second nature soon enough.

Man was I glad to see that package in 1 piece. The leaves have been placed flat in the freezer as / Lady Gs advice, and the oils are safely stored in a cool dark place for when it's time to use them . We're off to see Z this weekend. She's been communicating with my girlfriend twice a day since the operation and actually got out of hospital today and is now resting peacefully at home.

Whewwww.......strong girl!

I'm going to do some strain research to see how my present plants compare to the CBDream and Kushy kush statistics.....then some sleep so I can get up early and deal with this snow storm in the morning......after my journal of course.

Night all and thank you for all your diligence and hard work......

Oh and SweetSue, I told him NOT to put the oil in the fridge right now because I filled it right to the top of each bottle and it will leak or explode if it solidifies. So once we have time to get a bigger glass container, we will then pour/strain everything into the airtight container for storage. Just an fyi... ;)

That is a huuuge compliment coming from you... wow thank you SweetSue

I am so relieved it arrived in one piece and the leaves still usable. That amazes me, totally worth the effort.

I'm feeling a little more relaxed and relieved now that huuuge worry is over with step one.

CBDream & Kushy Kush are good as a foundation but it will vary per person. I think Z might want something stronger.

Pheeeew, calgon take me away... hahahahaha It's almost like the amazing race to get meds to Z.

Good night ;)

Have a good night's rest you two. You've earned it. Well done, both of you. :hug: :hug:

Ok guys and gals. I will post this here and over in the Study Hall Tread.

Dave Groomers Pain cream

Infuse grape seed oil. I use 1g / oz of oil for bud and 3g /oz if using trim. Unless I am using fresh harvest, I decarb the bud for 110 minutes at 230f. I do it in am oven roasting bag to keep the smell to a minimum. Crush up and add to oil. Since this is a topical, NO lecithin is needed. I put it in a mason jar and cook in the oven for 4 hours @ 200f. Strain. There is you base. I will generally make 4 or mre cups of oil at a time so I have it on hand to make cream.

I then take 1c of infused oil and add 100g of cosmetic grade soy wax. (I have a 50lb box for making candles.) You can also use beeswax. You need much less beeswax then soy, but if someone is allergic to bees, they may be allergic to the wax. I started using the soy wax for that reason, one of the people I help couldn't use the cream due to the beeswax. I put the oil and wax into the microwave for about 90 seconds (DO NOT do beeswax in the Microwave. For Beeswax, use a double boiler.) It melts all the wax. Add 20 drops of your favorite essential oil (we use a lot of lavender.) mix well and pour into jars. 1c of oil with 100g of wax will make three 4oz jars. I use the small mason jars. They are cheap and work great. I buy them by the case. After you pour it, it will take 1/2 and hour or so to set. Put it in the fridge and it will set faster.

This cream is not a silver bullet. It does a great job of reducing pain. Most people say it takes it from a 6 or a 7 down to a 2 or even a 1. Not completely gone, but very manageable.

I hope this helps everyone. Have a happy and healthy Christmas and a New year. :circle-of-love::peace:

Ok guys and gals. I will post this here and over in the Study Hall Tread.

Dave Groomers Pain cream

Infuse grape seed oil. I use 1g / oz of oil for bud and 3g /oz if using trim. Unless I am using fresh harvest, I decarb the bud for 110 minutes at 230f. I do it in am oven roasting bag to keep the smell to a minimum. Crush up and add to oil. Since this is a topical, NO lecithin is needed. I put it in a mason jar and cook in the oven for 4 hours @ 200f. Strain. There is you base. I will generally make 4 or mre cups of oil at a time so I have it on hand to make cream.

I then take 1c of infused oil and add 100g of cosmetic grade soy wax. (I have a 50lb box for making candles.) You can also use beeswax. You need much less beeswax then soy, but if someone is allergic to bees, they may be allergic to the wax. I started using the soy wax for that reason, one of the people I help couldn't use the cream due to the beeswax. I put the oil and wax into the microwave for about 90 seconds (DO NOT do beeswax in the Microwave. For Beeswax, use a double boiler.) It melts all the wax. Add 20 drops of your favorite essential oil (we use a lot of lavender.) mix well and pour into jars. 1c of oil with 100g of wax will make three 4oz jars. I use the small mason jars. They are cheap and work great. I buy them by the case. After you pour it, it will take 1/2 and hour or so to set. Put it in the fridge and it will set faster.

This cream is not a silver bullet. It does a great job of reducing pain. Most people say it takes it from a 6 or a 7 down to a 2 or even a 1. Not completely gone, but very manageable.

I hope this helps everyone. Have a happy and healthy Christmas and a New year. :circle-of-love::peace:
Perfect Dave. I've started keeping my own journal so I can remember where everything is, lol.

Thank you and all the best to you and your family for the holidays.

Thank you Dave. :hug: :hug: :hug: I updated my blog. I've been recommending it to my friend who's ten years older than me. I found out today that it hasn't been as effective for her as I'd expected because she thought she was only supposed to be using it once a day. :laughtwo:

Bet she feels much better tonight. Lol!

Sorry to hear this. This is a new wrinkle for me. There's nothing I can think of in the mix that should cause burning. I'm not familiar with CO2-extracted oils though.

Hopefully, someone else does have experience and we can sort this out for you.

How's she responding aside from this?

So I normally give my kiddos a spoonful of olive oil when ever they complain of stomach ache or when they are not eating as they normally would. Why I say this is because I was at my moms and the only olive oil available was the extra virgin olive oil we are using for the Biobombs!!! After giving the oil orally to my 5year old he said "Its hot its hot I need water its hot" I then googled extra virgin olive oil and I got this:

Extra virgin olive oil tastes more or less spicy (peppery, or 'pungent' in tasting terms) and bitter. These are the antioxidants – the polyphenols and tocopherols, respectively – and are considered positive attributes, especially when balanced with other olivey flavors, as is the case with our award winning oils.

So my light bulb:idea: went on! can this be the reason my mother is having the burning sensation when using bioboms!

If so can regular olive oil work as a carrier oil?

CCSC

Great question CCSC... I did some research for you.

I am on a Evoo dosing regime, so I was particularly interested in your question. I found this information to confirm your instinct. I believe you're on the right track. I believe if you seek an organic light olive oil, you could drastically cut down on the peppery and or pungant tones.

If I may...

"Like wine, extra virgin olive oil will vary in flavor depending on the variety, the amount of sun or rain, the soil and the time of harvest. Olive oil companies will often mix different olive oils, just like winemakers do, to create a desired flavor profile. Some olive oils are more pungent than others giving consumers a range of choices to complement different foods.

Olive oil flavor factors

Age - peppery or bitter flavors are more common in olive oils that are recently pressed. As time passes, the pungency dissipates.

Olive variety - the olive variety plays a key factor in the pungency of an oil. For example, oil from Hojiblanca olives are often more bitter while oil from Arbequina olives is often milder. Keep in mind however, that many extra virgin olive oils are a blend of more than one olive variety.

Time of picking - Olive oil made from unripe olives will usually be more pungent than oil made with more mature olives.

Heat - bitterness will mellow when heated and the cooking style used will affect the final flavors of the dish.

Grade - generally only extra virgin olive oil will have a bitter flavor. Classic, pure, or light-tasting olive oil have more mild flavors, which is useful when you don't want a strong olive oil flavor in the final dish."

Hope this helps, I learned so much just from researching this, thank you for bringing it up. :thanks:

Tracked Z down.....juicing day today!

WooHoo!! Great news Guy. :hug: Slow and steady. She was designed to heal like the rest of us.

Great discussion on EEVO. Those components that are creating the burn are potent medicine, which is why it's our preference, but in the end the goal is to get cannabinoids in. Use what works for the patient.

CCSC, this is how the universe inspires. What a delight to watch it happen to someone else. :laughtwo:

Lady G.... I tried to give you reps for that, but you'd already been brilliant somewhere else in the past 24 hours. These emoticons, filled with honest affection and appreciation, will have to suffice.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awwwww, shucks SweetSue, I live to research, and I research to live. Oh wow, that's sounds like a new motto. Thanks for the ghost reps they still count because they always come with a hug. Hugs are always welcome from you. Amazing how far we've come. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Guy: Thank goodness!!! We have KingstonRabbi IN THA HOUSE. He taught me sooo much Guy. We are in the presence of esteem brain recovery royalty. :hug:

KR: I am running up to you and giving you the biggest hug, I have missed you soooo much it almost brings tears to my eyes. ok it does. You are a shining light in my life, helped me believe this could all happen by watching him do it himself. Not one complaint, and an honourary Jr. Scientist, which is what I put on my journal, amazing that reunion happened.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom