Advice with topping and 4 way LST growth

Boed styles420

Hello every one I need some help and advice on my plants I have recently toped them and tied down in prep for scrog but after being tied down in 4 places and receiving second toping in 4 places it's like some of the new tops haven slowed down growth all most like they have stoped growing.
This first picture is where the plants were tied down once tops had turned up towards the light they were toped.
Now this is where I run into trouble the new growth on some of the tops has slowed down almost like it's been stunted it's almost like some of them are growing and some of them are not, the next pic is ok but the one after is the slow groth can any one tell me what I'm doing wrong please

How can one be behind the other wen all was roped at same time all the new growth should be growing even Steven is what I thort any help would be much apreciated thank you

Hiya @Boed styles420 plants look great! My stuff definitely slows down alot after significant topping and training. I tend to find it takes the water up a bit slower, so I let them dry extra. Once they get through the moisture and into a dry cycle they really take off! CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom