African Strains Whats The deal?

Sprouts McGee

What up with these. It seems these african strain have been gaining popularity. Can anyone give me some 411 on the sativa's. These are said the be powerfull some links, grows, and some good potheads to fill me in thank you and have a great day.

Having been to Nigeria,the weed around the Niger Delta is incredibly potent and quite psychedelic. As for the Malawian and South African weed,I've smoked those only in second generations grown in the States,but they're quite good.

Most weed grown in Brazil,Venezula,and Colombia,originated in Angola during the time of the slave trade. It was used to keep the slaves complacent as they were familar with smoking it at home.

Weed in Angola and Zambia is reputed to be very good.Much local religion in the countryside has group smoking of a large calabash type pipe as part of the ceremony.

I've smoked Morrocan weed while in Spain. It runs from the quality of low grade Mexican to what most folks would refer to as "mids" here. However the majority of Morrocan weed is intended to be used to make hash. The better stuff is usually chopped and mixed with tobacco to produce a smoking preparation known as "kif" which is widely smoked across North Africa,especially amongst the Berber population. It can be Indica,Sativa,or a hybrid of the two.

I used to hear very good things about Egyptian weed,but I haven't heard spoken of since the 70's.

I've got a relative who who works for an NGO. She assures me that the weed in Uganda and Kenya is quite good. I also understand that the weed in the Southern Sudan is also good.

Smoking cannabis seems to have originated in sub-Saharan Africa from what I've read over the decades It's widespread and the quality is generally good. With the exception of the hash producing North African states,most of weed is landrace Sativa.

That's about all I know,it basically comes from research,first hand experience,or second hand,from people who are from various African states or work there.

I can tell you most of the guys I've met from sub-Saharan Africa consider the weed in the North America and Europe to be second rate.

afropips.com

These guys have been breeding shitloads of African Landraces and now they're available for sale in seed form. For me this is a quite interesting thing as well.

I can tell you most of the guys I've met from sub-Saharan Africa consider the weed in the North America and Europe to be second rate.
Kinda Makes you wonder about the 14+weeks flower cycles some have and the chemical changes that could be happening from alkaloids or Thricomes. what happens differntly to the holland/(rest of the world) plants or is 14+ common for sativas? and is there chemical differnces that change the final outcome?
Has there been any M.Plants that produce a simall stucture but not exact(with similar HIGH effects)to Tetrahydrocannabinol or Δ9-THC, Δ1-THC ?
Thank you for you thoughts :theband:

Back
Top Bottom