South African Strains

Jirre been browsing this forum and a SA thread pops up! what are the chances feel like this app knows where I am even though I denied location. Where are you ous getting seeds from? I need to start growing better stuff than lucky packet zol.

I have tried the clones but i like seeing the growth of my plants everyday it exciting, i took a clone from my first plant but it didnt work well

420-magazine-mobile732831625.jpg

My plant been veging for 2 months now and been flowering for 4 days now

420-magazine-mobile419321608.jpg

My second plant about the same age been flowering for 4 days

420-magazine-mobile2143207975.jpg

My youngest plant 5 weeks old. Been flowering for 4 days

420-magazine-mobile298151326.jpg

My little baby 6 weeks old but where slow growth been flowering for 4 days

420-magazine-mobile2137272888.jpg

My grow box and space. How many plant do u guys think i can plant in here

420-magazine-mobile309485943.jpg

My box

420-magazine-mobile608362849.jpg

Phosphor mix with my water for flowering

There is a mix of strains
1 critical + 2.0
3 possible ribashante, greenhouse or skunk

Next griw will be a mox of local strains , afghan kush , orange kush and gorilla glue let me know wht u guys think they arnt the biggest have limited space and all have been super croped , toped and lst

420-magazine-mobile732831625.jpg

My plant been veging for 2 months now and been flowering for 4 days now

[

420-magazine-mobile2137272888.jpg

My grow box and space. How many plant do u guys think i can plant in here

Like the box man got something similar going also a bit tight on space, are you ordering seeds from overseas for the next grow?

These are mine just bagseed and cfls. Also switched to flowering 3days ago.

420-magazine-mobile933481262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669465581.jpg

Like the box man got something similar going also a bit tight on space, are you ordering seeds from overseas for the next grow?

These are mine just bagseed and cfls. Also switched to flowering 3days ago.

420-magazine-mobile933481262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669465581.jpg
Thanks man ypur plant look awesome , my uncle imports seeds and he will hook me up with a few , other wise i also just grow my bag seeds , i will see if i can hook u up where are u based

Thanks man ypur plant look awesome , my uncle imports seeds and he will hook me up with a few , other wise i also just grow my bag seeds , i will see if i can hook u up where are u based
Thanks man, I'm based in joburg. I started this grow really small in a cabinet that I made, was 0.3x0.3x0.8 squeezing 3 plants in there got out of hand also stunted their growth a bit. Was a good way to learn though. For my next grow I wanted a good strain and cob lights.

Thanks man, I'm based in joburg. I started this grow really small in a cabinet that I made, was 0.3x0.3x0.8 squeezing 3 plants in there got out of hand also stunted their growth a bit. Was a good way to learn though. For my next grow I wanted a good strain and cob lights.
Nice man would like to see yur next grow , awesome i will see wht i can do and maybe get u a good strain

Nice man would like to see yur next grow , awesome i will see wht i can do and maybe get u a good strain
That would be tops man, next grow is a long way off though. So got time and will probably do a grow journal for that one. I'd like to see how the rest of your grow goes!

Hey guys also just saw this thread pop up glad to see our country here ...I am also on my first grow two ladies are 15 days into flower indoor with some floros and cfls .

420-magazine-mobile1608476051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2121960511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom