South African Strains

I'm can now be sent messages.
Pat I would seriously consider buying your light as I'm hunting for one. I know you work nights so if your off this weekend pop around for a joint and we can discuss it in depth. We so close to each other if correct in saying your in the Northern Suburbs
Nai bru you have to get to 50 posts, tried sending you a pm but not working

This is my attempt at an indoor grow. It got a little out of hand size wise in my little 3x3 tent. Temperatures have averaged mid 20's to low 30's (deg C). But almost as soon as she started flowering, she started foxtailing. She also canabalised her leaves early on, even with extra calmag with every feeding... So not the prettiest of plants, but she has produced a ton! I've still to get a dry weight.
Has anyone else had such bad foxtailing?
420-magazine-mobile153080543.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512248050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile137375950.jpg

This is my attempt at an indoor grow. It got a little out of hand size wise in my little 3x3 tent. Temperatures have averaged mid 20's to low 30's (deg C). But almost as soon as she started flowering, she started foxtailing. She also canabalised her leaves early on, even with extra calmag with every feeding... So not the prettiest of plants, but she has produced a ton! I've still to get a dry weight.
Has anyone else had such bad foxtailing?
420-magazine-mobile153080543.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512248050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile137375950.jpg
Nice bru which panel did you use? You in Cape Town too? Hydro or soil grown

Nice bru which panel did you use? You in Cape Town too? Hydro or soil grown

Thanks Patt999. . Cape Town Man . I had her under a Marshydro Reflector 192. I should have bought two 96's, but Being a noob...
Pure coco this time, watering twice a day. I'm looking at going flood/drain, but my space is a bit small, so it's going to have to be all DIY.

What starin is it? I've had cheese fox tail on me .. A few Haze plants.. depends really .. looks like a good load. Nice one

Bag seed, so probably Swazi or other local bajat. I had nothing else at the time. :/ She took some training, taming and holding up. Not to mention an age to flower... 20 weeks! I'm sure she could have gone on longer, but to be fair, I had lost my patients and I need to reset. One mad looking plant and so far she has a very citrus nose to her. I'll see how it all cures out over the next few months. .

Back
Top Bottom