Agemon Grows Auto In Coco

Subbed
I like Kush

Hey Uncle, How you doin!?!? I've grow plenty of 818 with that OG Kush in the gene's. Lookin forward to shaping this girl and moving her along! I just popped a Trinity Kush Fem(Emerald Triangle but shipped by Seedsman), she broke ground last night and I removed the dome this morn. A little help to get those cotyledons opened up and I'm praying she'll open up.
Welcome to my new grow!

I found this on the RQS website regarding cold weather growing.

Auto flower strains are hands down the best varieties for the cold weather marijuana cultivator. Outdoor growers need to crop fast if conditions are less than perfect and to avoid the worst winter weather. Autos can be cropped from seed to stash in as little as 8 weeks from germination.

Ruderalis Genetics make autoflowering strains extra tough and fast flowering. In fact, they will usually enter the bloom cycle in 30 days or less as they are not photoperiod dependent. This ability facilitates both out of season cropping and those restricted by a short summer.

Heres a Train Wreck Auto in my backyard. 5-6 weeks in the tent, been in my yard for the rest. My second Auto in 2.5 gallon soil, bout 3 weeks to go.

No plans on the future of my Kush girl.

Any thoughts on how to finish her?

I found this on the RQS website regarding cold weather growing.

Auto flower strains are hands down the best varieties for the cold weather marijuana cultivator. Outdoor growers need to crop fast if conditions are less than perfect and to avoid the worst winter weather. Autos can be cropped from seed to stash in as little as 8 weeks from germination.

Ruderalis Genetics make autoflowering strains extra tough and fast flowering. In fact, they will usually enter the bloom cycle in 30 days or less as they are not photoperiod dependent. This ability facilitates both out of season cropping and those restricted by a short summer.

Heres a Train Wreck Auto in my backyard. 5-6 weeks in the tent, been in my yard for the rest. My second Auto in 2.5 gallon soil, bout 3 weeks to go.

No plans on the future of my Kush girl.

Any thoughts on how to finish her?

Looking amazing
This may sound crazy but I always finish my plants with honey water the week before I flush
It works for me ...lol

Subbed here too, Two days ago I started germination of some purple kush, White widow and chocolope seeds from Crop king in Vancouver. 100 cash for 15 seeds in person. I am also doing coco. You can build an HLG 550 V2 for just over 400 US. Did the currency conversion. I did the cookie sheet style and IT WORKS.
quantum board.jpg

Looking amazing
This may sound crazy but I always finish my plants with honey water the week before I flush
It works for me ...lol - - - - - -That article is bang on. We’ve had a hell of a cold January this year and my plants have done well. I did add a utility heater and a humidifier but outside temps were in the -20c

Thanks for that, I'll be adding floralicous s bit here and a bit there through out the grow. How does the Honey Water help the plant?

Subbed here too, Two days ago I started germination of some purple kush, White widow and chocolope seeds from Crop king in Vancouver. 100 cash for 15 seeds in person. I am also doing coco. You can build an HLG 550 V2 for just over 400 US. Did the currency conversion. I did the cookie sheet style and IT WORKS

Yeah, those are some bomb ass lights, I like cookies!. How's there temps? I can't foot the bill right now mucho dinero even in American. Yeah, I like CKS seeds, too, they have good prices, the genetics are quality from what I've grown out from them, and I always get my seeds. I've got so many seeds in my collection at this point, I haven't been shopping in a while.

But I'm lovin Autos, they may end up being a 'passion' for me. Are all your seeds from CKS?

Is it Friday yet... My girl woke me up last night (2:30 am), she had a bad dream that she was kidnapped. Fortunately, all I had to do was lay down with her for a while. I woke up at 6, kissed her on the forehead, and wandered into the garden for a wake'n'bake sesh. She woke up at 6:45 happy and ready to go! Super Dad to the rescue...

I fed last night and here's the mix I used, remember I'm in coco/perlite.

1.5 Gallons H2O
3/4 tsp Flora Micro
3/4 tsp Flora Gro
1\2 tsp Flora Bloom
1.5 tsp CalMag
5 drops (eye dropper) Floralicious
Ph'd to 5.90

Disclaimer, I've decided to use the directions from General Hydroponics Flora Series, they have a weekly feed schedule for Autos. I will be following their schedule for the remainder of this grow. I kept the ratios the same but had to scale up for the extra 1/2 gallon of H20. The 5 drops of flora are extra love!

I know it's only been three days but I wanted you guys to see what I've done, LST early for this girl. I found an old 45 watt light I had from a seedling / clone project I did a while back. I think it cost between 20-30 doll hairs... Since I wasn't using it, I decided to drop it low and vertical near Baby Kush. Some extra light for this baby and little to no heat!

InTheShed suggested I use a twist tie instead of the pony tailing technique. Pony Tailing is when you bring the larger fan leaves near the top into a soft pony tail and allow the light to penetrate down to the lower growth. Shed's suggestion worked perfect and exposed the lower growth.

After reading through one of my old journals I found some techniques I was trying right out the gate and still like so here's a picture of another way to open up that lower growth.

This is kind of in-between of pony tailing and using the twist tie to expose the lower growth. Remember that 45 watt light down low? This, is the reason I grabbed it. Although 45 watts may not be very strong the light is also not very hot and pretty close. I'm not concerned with vertical height with this grow, I want to get a nice even canopy of tops before she rolls into flower. Only 14 days to go!

Have a great day everybody!

Looking good my friend
Your nute dosing sounds similar to my schedule I just used on DP Ultimate and Xtreme
I use garden ties I get 100 ft at the dollar store for a buck they work great

Garden Ties? Is that clearish, green plastic ribbon? Flexible, and won't hurt the plant without a lot of effort. I like that!

Thanks for that, I'll be adding floralicous s bit here and a bit there through out the grow. How does the Honey Water help the plant?

Yeah, those are some bomb ass lights, I like cookies!. How's there temps? I can't foot the bill right now mucho dinero even in American. Yeah, I like CKS seeds, too, they have good prices, the genetics are quality from what I've grown out from them, and I always get my seeds. I've got so many seeds in my collection at this point, I haven't been shopping in a while.

But I'm lovin Autos, they may end up being a 'passion' for me. Are all your seeds from CKS?
They are all from CKS in Vancouver. Living 1/2 hour away makes it worthwhile to go there than pay shipping. Also gets you a cash discount.

They are all from CKS in Vancouver. Living 1/2 hour away makes it worthwhile to go there than pay shipping. Also gets you a cash discount.

NICE!!!!!! First seeds I ever bought were their Blue Berry Strain. That was some amazing bud and I've still got some of those seeds too!

Hey it's Day 21 and the Baby Kush is growing up! She looks a bit weird, I've been bending and tucking those leaves to help get that lower growth to form up. She looks more like some lettuce... I mixed up some nutes for her last night and gave her the week 3 feeding a few hours early. I'm also giving this mix to a Northern Lights (photo) in 5 gallons of coco/perlite. Both are loving this nutes pkg and the 24 hours of light too!

1 gallon H2O
1/2 tsp Micro
1/2 tsp Fro
1/8 tsp Bloom
1 tsp CalMag
1/2 tsp Terp

So far this grow is right on track, she's looking good and gettin bigger everyday. She responds well to every feeding. At 2 cups now twice a day, with a bit of run off. Not much else to report today, steady as she goes.

Have a great Tuesday everybody, positive vibes to all!

Back
Top Bottom