Alaskey Purplish RDWC

The Z7 cleaned up the stuff in my reservoir the Hydroguard couldn't plus I only had to use half as much.
Z7 works, but its expensive and foams up like crazy in my rig.

Ah that's right the foam, I forgot about that.
It was crazy, then dried and stuccoed the walls of my tubs. My res still has that shit cemented to the sides haha. An image of Jesus Christ showed up in the concrete left from my Z 7 experiment. Didn't do shit for my yield though. I guess God isn't a pot head. Z7 does work. But its not for me for a few reasons.

I checked it out, a gallon of Hydroguard treats as much as the 1 quart of A&B Z7. For the prices we are able to get them for they break down to costing about the same. If the Z7 foamed up on me I wouldn't use it either. I just noticed more slim dying after adding in Z7 to my reservoir with Hydroguard already in it. It probably would have went the same way in the Z7 was in the reservoir already and I started adding in Hydroguard. Both worked for me, I just like the smell of Z7. Haha

I checked it out, a gallon of Hydroguard treats as much as the 1 quart of A&B Z7. For the prices we are able to get them for they break down to costing about the same. If the Z7 foamed up on me I wouldn't use it either. I just noticed more slim dying after adding in Z7 to my reservoir with Hydroguard already in it. It probably would have went the same way in the Z7 was in the reservoir already and I started adding in Hydroguard. Both worked for me, I just like the smell of Z7. Haha
My last res lasted about 12 days. I only had to add Hydroguard once.

I get some foam in the reservoir from z9 the first few days but it dissipates and it's not too bad.
When you get a man's air pump we'll see how it goes... haha! Just playing dude

Back in the day we used to run these Sweetwater air blower with the quarter horse motor they rated them at over 1,000 air stones something stupid like that.
1607817864784.png

I should show you the ones they have here for aerating the reclaim reservoirs. They usually run a few hundred feet of 6-8" diameter aeration piping sometimes 40'+ underwater. Some pretty loud diesel motors running those pumps, basically identical to what you posted but a little bigger, usually housed in a 15'x10' room in a building on site and always a spare pump for redundancy.

Oh yeah?! When I was a starship captain I grew tons of pot and this was my air pump
Talk about big buds...

Back
Top Bottom