Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Haha it's ment to taste like chocolate mint

Mmmmmm, sounds delicious :) . Get high, fat and good breath in one hit!!! I call that A RESULT :)

Hehehe yea total result. As long as it goes smoothly....
Well iv just got home from work. Seeds have had a 12 hour soak in water so I'm off to pop them on a wet towel
I do hope these germinate ok especially the bc Cookies that's the most expensive seed iv ever bought at £15 for one

That's one expensive egg mate :green_heart: Did they both sink? Bro, with your skills I'm sure you'll be WELL rewarded :smokin::cool::yummy:

No neither sank oz...... But that's really not a problem :)
My skills are still basic sir in the overall 420mag world but thankyou :)

Mate, I know it's a moot point but....the reason it's best if they sink is because the WHOLE shell is then "water logged" and soft. That makes it loads easier for them to escape it. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT trying to teach you anything mate (I couldn't lol) Just explaining why is all :) Want the VERY best for you mate :):high-five:

Mate, I know it's a moot point but....the reason it's best if they sink is because the WHOLE shell is then "water logged" and soft. That makes it loads easier for them to escape it. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT trying to teach you anything mate (I couldn't lol) Just explaining why is all :) Want the VERY best for you mate :):high-five:

I soak mine 12 hrs and just pop'm right in soil...no problems with viable seeds

Jay mate, I'm not for a nano second saying I'm right and your wrong just explaining the logic behind the way I did it :)

Lol oz u did teach me something..... I thought the sink/float thing was an old wife's tail
If they sink there good
If they float there bad

Ur explanation makes sense. There in wet paper towel now I expect shoots in the morning or tomorrow some time

Lol oz u did teach me something..... I thought the sink/float thing was an old wife's tail
If they sink there good
If they float there bad

Ur explanation makes sense. There in wet paper towel now I expect shoots in the morning or tomorrow some time

When I did the paper towel method I'd just keep checking them over and over again...so now I just stick them in soil so I'm not tempted LOL

Looking forward to tomorrow:thumb:

If they sink there good
If they float there bad

I hope it all goes tickety boo bro :)

OZ I just realized some people are probably confused if they didn't read the other thread :)

What other thread? and can you speak up? WHO'S OZ ? :)

Mate, I was SO buzzin when they showed :) Then popping through.......I honestly felt like a dad again lol Sad old twat me lol :)

Back
Top Bottom