Alien Easyfeed Coco

@Pennywise - What you think about the Mapito plant that getting watered every 3 days.

26L Pot's, Also that plant was the runt of them. With Mapito In flower apparently they explode with growth we will so.

I've also got a recipe to make my own Mapito that I can use for year's cost of 440L for the cost of £60
do you want to share it with me matey? i'm interested.....

do you want to share it with me matey? i'm interested.....

Hopefully I will get 500G I can aonly dream tho mate :)

My next round is going to be a full flood and drain system with Mapito.

Once I've finalised a few things with the people I'm speaking to about it I will send you a PM - I've got a few question's i need answered before I'm happy with it.

Where you venting to matE? worried about snow this year I reckon it's going to be bad.

Hopefully I will get 500G I can aonly dream tho mate :)

My next round is going to be a full flood and drain system with Mapito.

Once I've finalised a few things with the people I'm speaking to about it I will send you a PM - I've got a few question's i need answered before I'm happy with it.

Where you venting to matE? worried about snow this year I reckon it's going to be bad.
good buddy ;)

UPDATE :

25th day after flip i did nice defoliation. i'm 4 days late because i came back from holiday this morning but it won't be a big issue i think. i took off almost all of fan leaves and all useless branches from the bottom. for me ladies are looking rich and i guess ( and hope ) it will be good harvest result. just 1 thing is suprising me. 1 plant is pretty smaller in compare with other ones but i'm sure it's getting watter and light enough. freaky but it' not a big deal. here some photos.

Attachments

• 20181119_160736.jpg
    20181119_160736.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20181119_160720.jpg
    20181119_160720.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 108
UPDATE :

25th day after flip i did nice defoliation. i'm 4 days late because i came back from holiday this morning but it won't be a big issue i think. i took off almost all of fan leaves and all useless branches from the bottom. for me ladies are looking rich and i guess ( and hope ) it will be good harvest result. just 1 thing is suprising me. 1 plant is pretty smaller in compare with other ones but i'm sure it's getting watter and light enough. freaky but it' not a big deal. here some photos.

Nice mate, My mapito plant that was smaller than the rest has now caught up in hight and everything.

Dense buds will hold moisture in wet or humid environments. That's the perfect breeding ground for bud rot. Keep Humidity below 50% late flower and you should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom