Alien Easyfeed Coco

jdschampionn

hi everyone, i've got some idea how to water my brand new alien easyfeed systems but i'd like to ask for advice more experienced lads. so how often in veg and how in flower ? i'm gonna run 16 pots of coco with 400l water tank under 4x600w lights
. thanks a lot. peace

I assume, since no one has answered either thread, not many familure with that system

I saw lots of stuff on Google that may help ya
i've been trying mate but i couldn't find anything usefull from some more experienced chaps ‍♀️ i'll try to do every 2 days in veg and every 3 days in flower. that's what i've been told in my local growshop, i just wanted to ask somebody who has been running them.

Hey, Have you read @Cultivator's, Grow with them. In the end he ends up using drippers. I would look up autopots and get information from that as-well. They seem the same sort of setup. Good luck,

Is this your first grow?
hi mate yes it's my first one with easyfeed systems. i set up drippers already. i'll have a look on it if anybody mentioned something about how often......cheers mate

i've got not report mate. i started with top watering every 2nd day, they look fine, but it's just not progressing very quick. i've got no experience with coco so i have read a lot about and i'm gonna learn on my own. it's my first just with easyfeed.

I water mine every 3 hours, so 6 times/day on a 18/6 light schedule, or 4/day on 12/12. In coco you need to water at a minimum once a day with run off to avoid salt build ups. Always water with run off. I don't know what your feeding system does though...

i've got not report mate. i started with top watering every 2nd day, they look fine, but it's just not progressing very quick. i've got no experience with coco so i have read a lot about and i'm gonna learn on my own. it's my first just with easyfeed.

With Coco you want water every day if you are hand water, Just enough so 24 hrs later it's ready for another watering. Some say water till run off and some say don't. Read Cult's topic from the start - So much information it's unreal - Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

I water mine every 3 hours, so 6 times/day on a 18/6 light schedule, or 4/day on 12/12. In coco you need to water at a minimum once a day with run off to avoid salt build ups. Always water with run off. I don't know what your feeding system does though...
can you explain mate what exactly means "wqter with run off" please ?

You want to give the plant enough water that about 10-15 % of the water you pour into the pot comes out at the bottom. This will rinse the coco and the salts will come out. If you water with no run off, your plants are likely to get very sick during flowering...

You want to give the plant enough water that about 10-15 % of the water you pour into the pot comes out at the bottom. This will rinse the coco and the salts will come out. If you water with no run off, your plants are likely to get very sick during flowering...
got it clear now .cheers mate. i'll add some amount of water then and i'll do once a day, they are progressing nice so hopefully everything will be ok

Attachments

• 20181003_182648.jpg
    20181003_182648.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 20181003_182703.jpg
    20181003_182703.jpg
    954.3 KB · Views: 249
@jdschampionn - Looking good. That's system you have set up to water them now do they each get given the same amount of water? I've never used Drippers just hand watered.

What's in the coco?, Have you looked at cults grow with these?
yes mate i'm in progress of reading now. yes they are getting the same amount due to pipes keep water in so when system start leaking it's just coming out from all of ends in the same moment.

Back
Top Bottom