Alien Easyfeed Coco

Hello everyone,
i'm just looking for somebody who is running Alien Easyfeed systems with a coco to learn from and get some advices. i used to do hydro flood and drain with clay pebles, now i got easyfeeds and would like to learn more about. feel free to contact me if fancy to share your experience. cheers

basically exactly the same so i'm not doing too bad are you gonna start it again mate?

Yeah, Will be starting a new one up soon. In fact I have some Bulk seed's and Some Critical Kush - As cult would say mate it's all about the environment & light - If you nail that and get things dialled in you'll be in with a good crop.

@Pennywise might be able to help out a lot more, I'm no pro with Half a grow under my belt :).

Yeah, Will be starting a new one up soon. In fact I have some Bulk seed's and Some Critical Kush - As cult would say mate it's all about the environment & light - If you nail that and get things dialled in you'll be in with a good crop.

@Pennywise might be able to help out a lot more, I'm no pro with Half a grow under my belt :).
i'm trying. cheers mate

@Pennywise what about you and easyfeeds ?

Welcome JD, not looking bad so far.but you need to feed/water coco on a daily basis. You never want coco to dry out. From the pictures you posted you're under watering and underfeeding them. Use a fairly mild nutrient mix and soak them once a day for now. In flower you may have to water multiple times a day. Coco holds 30% oxygen even when saturated so it's almost impossible to over water.

Welcome JD, not looking bad so far.but you need to feed/water coco on a daily basis. You never want coco to dry out. From the pictures you posted you're under watering and underfeeding them. Use a fairly mild nutrient mix and soak them once a day for now. In flower you may have to water multiple times a day. Coco holds 30% oxygen even when saturated so it's almost impossible to over water.

i have started to water them daily since yesterday mate. i'm watering them from top for now while the roots are not at the bottom of the fabric pots yet, so in a flower 2 or 3 times daily bottom feeding will be ok?
thanks for your responding, as a new one on here really appreciate

I'd top them at the 4-5 node, then start bending when the new shoots grow out. I really wouldn't trim any leaves at this point. Remember those big fan leaves are the plants solar engine. That's where they're making all the plants food.

I'd top them at the 4-5 node, then start bending when the new shoots grow out. I really wouldn't trim any leaves at this point. Remember those big fan leaves are the plants solar engine. That's where they're making all the plants food.
ok i won't touch them. will topping slow down a veg time ?

Back
Top Bottom