Alien Easyfeed Coco

1.0 ec is perfect for now, topping will set them back a few days at most. Sometimes they never skip a beat.
is bending less effective? i'm not saying no i've just got no experience with topping yet. i know how to do it i've seen many videos about that i'm just asking what's the difference between them 2.

i'm doing the same for now i'm waiting for roots to get lower in a pots to start running bottom watering but i'm not sure how deep they are now...

Ah k I thought by the way you werent sure about topping or lst that it was your first time... I was abusing my girls by the second run haha

I hand water.. The amount of water they drink is fairly predictable, so the only added difficulty would be mainting ph and temp of your nutes reservoir.
do you prefer lst or topping buddy ?

just a small update of my ladies. not many changed, they are progressing nice, just bottom of the stem (about first 1cm part sticking out of coco) is slightly white in compare of rest of it, i've never seen it before. when i used to run hydro that part i used to always cover with a white foil so that approx. 1cm of stem used to be under foil (unpossible to see). i'm not panicking, they are looking healthy and strong. has anybody got som answer if it is normal ? i'm attaching a detail photo but it's hard to see coz of light. cheers lads. @Hootenanny @Pennywise @Budworker.2

Attachments

• 20181005_161835.jpg
    20181005_161835.jpg
    916.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20181005_161909.jpg
    20181005_161909.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom