AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

I think i have an addiction to buying seeds. I have 4 packs of seeds en route from Greenpoint...

-Chinook Haze - Devil's Harvest Krew's Tangerine Haze Cut x Stardawg

-Nurse Ratchet - Animal Cookies x R6 (Alien OG x Blue Lotus)

-Unification - Fortune Cookies (Unknown Cherry Pie Cross) x UltraViolet OG ( PNW Purple Indica x Faceoff OG BX)

-Purification - R6 (Alien OG x Blue Lotus) x Ultraviolet OG

10 Reg Seeds per pack. Total should've been $341 but i only spent 109 because of reverse auction and reward points! 4 packs for the price of one basically. it's lit!

I have no weed and yet i spent my money on more seeds. Can't say no to a good deal .

Good looking plants!, ill be in on the show. You can still take some clones even after flip. Ive had good luck too. Also just using plain ol water
20180207_223332.jpg

I think i have an addiction to buying seeds. I have 4 packs of seeds en route from Greenpoint...

-Chinook Haze - Devil's Harvest Krew's Tangerine Haze Cut x Stardawg

-Nurse Ratchet - Animal Cookies x R6 (Alien OG x Blue Lotus)

-Unification - Fortune Cookies (Unknown Cherry Pie Cross) x UltraViolet OG ( PNW Purple Indica x Faceoff OG BX)

-Purification - R6 (Alien OG x Blue Lotus) x Ultraviolet OG

10 Reg Seeds per pack. Total should've been $341 but i only spent 109 because of reverse auction and reward points! 4 packs for the price of one basically. it's lit!

I have no weed and yet i spent my money on more seeds. Can't say no to a good deal .
What is reverse auction?

It's where Greenpoint drops the price of seeds by $5 a pack every hour until someone buys that pack and they keep redoing that until the stock they have for reverse auction is "gone". This time it was during the weekend and ended on Sunday.
Holy smoke's, that is sweet!

It's where Greenpoint drops the price of seeds by $5 a pack every hour until someone buys that pack and they keep redoing that until the stock they have for reverse auction is "gone". This time it was during the weekend and ended on Sunday.
Damn you for showing me this, I'm watching auctions all day now lol and I have more seeds than I can grow in two years .

Damn you for showing me this, I'm watching auctions all day now lol and I have more seeds than I can grow in two years .

Yeesh, I went thru my seed bank yesterday.:eyebrowsmile:
I'm right there with you buddy. :yikes:
Looked at them all and realized I needed another tent!:bitingnails:

Even knowing that, I sill want more. :goof::surrender:

Nice upgrade! I have never seen a 4x8 tent set-up. Seems BIG!

What 50+ strains you looking at? I get lost in all the different new strains. A lot of the ones you just bought, too. Do you research genetics, or look for a particular plant? Or a certain High?

Just wondering...

:hippy:

Nice upgrade! I have never seen a 4x8 tent set-up. Seems BIG!

What 50+ strains you looking at? I get lost in all the different new strains. A lot of the ones you just bought, too. Do you research genetics, or look for a particular plant? Or a certain High?

Just wondering...

:hippy:

It'll probably be a while before i find the space for it but yeah it's huge!

Since i've started growing i've mainly been seeing which strains work for me and how. I usually research the genetics and any grows I can find on them. I look on leafly a lot whenever i need to look up something.

I'm learning now that i prefer being stoned unless i'm out in a social setting which is rare so i buy more Indica/Indica-dominant strains but i also have a few sativa's! A lot of hybrids than anything.

My wishlist consists of mainly Delicious Seeds, Humboldt , Rare Dankness, Barney's Farm, TH Seeds, Samsara, Medical, White Label, and Mephisto.

I almost passed on the strains I received from Greenpoint simply because of their names but after looking up their Lineage i don't think i could've clicked buy faster.

Just bought some FastBuds GSC along with LSD-25 and Grapefruit!

Great list of breeders. I've loved the HSO, Delicious, and Barney's farm strains. My favorite being Barney's farm Liberty haze and HSO chemdawg!
I have a couple of Barney farm libery haze beans, how tall did they grow?

I‘m still having some issues figuring out how to upload pictures. Think i’ll just make the switch to being a desktop user because one of the main reasons i used the app was for the ability to take pictures in the app and not have them saved to my phone. Total bummer considering i was planning on being more active and actually try my hand at some of these monthly contest.:(

I guess it wasn’t meant to be but we shall see. Hoping to have new pics before Monday!:Namaste:

I‘m still having some issues figuring out how to upload pictures. Think i’ll just make the switch to being a desktop user because one of the main reasons i used the app was for the ability to take pictures in the app and not have them saved to my phone. Total bummer considering i was planning on being more active and actually try my hand at some of these monthly contest.:(

I guess it wasn’t meant to be but we shall see. Hoping to have new pics before Monday!:Namaste:
I use my browser on my phone and even than sometimes it dont work, lol maybe the upgrade changed that. the apps never been much help. Just upload and delete it. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom