AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

The APP is Kaput for now and on back burner until the new website is fully functional. They are working on it... all good.

Say-now - Run that Red Poison - good stuff, ran that last fall. Dark Devil is another one that's very similar.

The APP is Kaput for now and on back burner until the new website is fully functional. They are working on it... all good.

Say-now - Run that Red Poison - good stuff, ran that last fall. Dark Devil is another one that's very similar.

In a few weeks bud, my tents a little ocupado lol ill be posting in the future for sure. Im dying to see those beauties

Don’t know when or if i’ll ever update again. Just not feeling this update or the way people are reacting to people that don’t like the update.

Seeing too much ass kissing instead questions being answered. Any constructi’ve criticism or questions that aren’t positive are looked at as complaining or some dumb shit. Like if you’re not happy then your wrong, fuck that. I’ll be back if there’s ever another app.

Oh NO. I like your updates!!!!!!!. I am sorry to hear of your experiences. I have not seen anything like that on 420. You can ask me anything and I will never be rude or call you wrong. To each their own. I wish you the best.

Oh NO. I like your updates!!!!!!!. I am sorry to hear of your experiences. I have not seen anything like that on 420. You can ask me anything and I will never be rude or call you wrong. To each their own. I wish you the best.

Thanks! I liked updating but i’m not lovin’ the mobile site, at all. If I ever have questions i’ll make sure to ask you!

Also If i can ever remember to take pictures with my camera then i’ll continue. At the least, i’ll update on the OG and Chemdog and then be done.

Thanks! I liked updating but i’m not lovin’ the mobile site, at all. If I ever have questions i’ll make sure to ask you!

Also If i can ever remember to take pictures with my camera then i’ll continue. At the least, i’ll update on the OG and Chemdog and then be done.
See

Dont let others ruining this for you. We are here for you. Sometimes people forget what being community is about. Growers unite!

Ug that happens to me sometimes. If they are bad I take the plant outside and spray it with water to knock the buggers off. I spray with Dr bronners soap which has a bunch of natural oils or a product called green cleaner works really well.

It’s been awhile but I’m back and thinking of starting up journaling again. Currently about to harvest my last 4 plants out of 6. I’m now growing in a 3x3x6 with a 240w quantum board. I’ll add a few pictures of a couple of plants.

Pictured is Grapefruit Sour Dream in the back and a Bodega Bubblegum in the front.

Next is just a bad closeup of the Bodega Bubblegum

I’ll start a new journal with more details and pictures if anyone’s interested!

Glad you're back at it. I just ordered another QB board. They are hard to come by these days. VERY popular. I see why!!

Journal for the win!

Great job on your plants they look really good. Frosty A/F. Me likey

The medicated baths are essentially epsoms salts mixed with infused cannabis oil. I use coconut oil for the smell and because I have some patches of psoriasis and I need to exercise caution with topicals to avoid any oils with more than 12 carbon chains. Coconut oil meets that requirement. My recipe is 4 cups of epsoms and 1/3 cup of infused cannabis oil. Draw a nice, hot bath, add a cup of the mix and another cup of plain epsoms, and soak until you can't stand to be in the water any longer. I toss a couple chamomile tea bags in the tub while it's filling for additional calming effects.

I make my oils fairly strong, but this recipe works really well with an oil made with trim. Just use double leaf matter what you'd have used in bud. Using bud makes it stronger, of course, and if I were suggesting this for a woman with cervical or uterine cancer or one with endometriosis I'd make the infused oils with my best buds. Barring those conditions this is a great way to use up the trim.

I'm honored that you stopped to gaze upon my beauties. We are having a good time over here as I refine the art of cultivation.

You can whip up a topical in little time. Gather your ingredients and give it a go. Try a small batch first, if necessary. You'll be surprised at what a topical can do. I believe they're the biggest secret of canna meds.

The topical is the real treasure here. Cramps are the worst, and being able to knock them down for hours is a godsend.

Hey Sue I’ve been gone awhile but just wanted to let you know that I will be trying the medicated baths out soon and I’ll be whipping up a topical. I’ve been gone the past year as I’ve keep getting incredibly sick around the time of my cycle. I’ve been so low energy that I couldn’t even bother to post but I’m hoping that being on here can help me find solutions.

I’ve recently been told I may have endometriosis but no way to confirm without them cutting me open so I will wait a little while to confirm that. I’ve been to the hospital about 6 times over the last year due to vomiting, not CHS, and I’m so tired of feeling like death. Anyways I just want to say thanks for the suggestions and I’ll let you know how it works out!

Glad you're back at it. I just ordered another QB board. They are hard to come by these days. VERY popular. I see why!!

Journal for the win!

Great job on your plants they look really good. Frosty A/F. Me likey
Thanks so much!!!

Like Bobrown said glad to see you back growing! Those QBs rock I've invested in them as well! Producing great buds already I see!
:bravo:

I can’t lie, I went the cheap route and ordered direct from china. Couldn’t justify paying $330 something for something I could get for $180. So far i’m happy and it seems to be the same. Although I did all this after ordering a 135w V2 from HLG and the diodes look the same plus my buds have never looked this good. I hope you all will check out my other journal :battingeyelashes:

Hey Sue I’ve been gone awhile but just wanted to let you know that I will be trying the medicated baths out soon and I’ll be whipping up a topical. I’ve been gone the past year as I’ve keep getting incredibly sick around the time of my cycle. I’ve been so low energy that I couldn’t even bother to post but I’m hoping that being on here can help me find solutions.

I’ve recently been told I may have endometriosis but no way to confirm without them cutting me open so I will wait a little while to confirm that. I’ve been to the hospital about 6 times over the last year due to vomiting, not CHS, and I’m so tired of feeling like death. Anyways I just want to say thanks for the suggestions and I’ll let you know how it works out!

You’re on the right track with the medicated baths. There are more and more cases every day of women regaining their health balance using the infused bath salts.

I’m sorry to hear your health has been a challenge, and inspired that you chose to be in charge. Your holistic approach is imbued with your faith in the healing potential of cannabinoids and their entourage partners. That faith is your most powerful healing tool.

I appreciate being kept in the loop. :hug:

You’re on the right track with the medicated baths. There are more and more cases every day of women regaining their health balance using the infused bath salts.

I’m sorry to hear your health has been a challenge, and inspired that you chose to be in charge. Your holistic approach is imbued with your faith in the healing potential of cannabinoids and their entourage partners. That faith is your most powerful healing tool.

I appreciate being kept in the loop. :hug:
I’ve had so many different diagnosis over the past year because the ER and GI doctors don’t know what’s causing my issues and after being prescribed so many pills that don’t work the holistic approach is my only option right now. The infused epsom salt will be the best when I’m sick seeing as all i want to during that time is take a hot bath. How strong do you make that oil? I’m currently about to make some canna capsules using some hash/wax that I’m hoping will be strong enough to help. I find myself wanting to smoke less as it gets warmer so i’ve been trying to find other ways to get my medicine.

I have a new journal where I’ll try to regularly update

Back
Top Bottom