AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

I have a pair of Sour Hound autos that were freebies from the one of the lovely site sponsors.
Seedsman
:tokin:

I've been reading around. Turns out Sweet Seeds has crossed Gorilla Glue and GSC.
They call it Gorilla Girl, and is one of the new Photo-period beans in the 2018 lineup.
My fingers are crossed for an auto version of this and a few others coming out soon.:dreamy:

I'm not sure I ever decided on a name for that strain. :confused:

Gorilla Girl, omg, another strain to add to the wishlist .lol

Mephisto has a lot of strains being released this year, i believe some new ones as early as march, and i'm sooo excited for there Forum Stomper (GSC Forum cut x Sour Stomper) and Forgotten Cookies (Forum Stomper x Fugue State). Hoping i catch em before they run out.

I'd say call em Tangerine Cookies but i think that's a strain . If you ever need some testers ..

Gorilla Girl, omg, another strain to add to the wishlist .lol

Mephisto has a lot of strains being released this year, i believe some new ones as early as march, and i'm sooo excited for there Forum Stomper (GSC Forum cut x Sour Stomper) and Forgotten Cookies (Forum Stomper x Fugue State). Hoping i catch em before they run out.

I'd say call em Tangerine Cookies but i think that's a strain . If you ever need some testers ..

Those strains sound very Nero. At least the last one.

I was tossing around names for awhile. Nothing ever stuck though.
I liked Dream Scout but it is a bit.. I don't know what. :hmmmm:

Finally purchased some colloidal silver. It's been sitting in my cart for over a year but after seeing the way my OG is growing i must clone her for the sake of producing seeds !

Went with the 240ppm so it'll last longer, now how do i dilute it??
101011b9a52200589e34556d32bf10dd.jpg

What do you have to dilute it to?

I am only a little familiar with colloidial silver.... Does it cause a plant to change to male where it is applied to a fem plant? Do the seeds come out feminized?

What do you have to dilute it to?

I am only a little familiar with colloidial silver.... Does it cause a plant to change to male where it is applied to a fem plant? Do the seeds come out feminized?

You want the Silver around 50PPM. If you spray this on a female plant it will cause the part that was sprayed to essentially grow balls and release pollen.

I plan on takin clones and spraying a branch or two instead of spraying the entire plant i have going on now because i've read that you shouldn't smoke a plant that has been sprayed with silver.

The seeds produced should be 100% feminized

Cool!

If you start with 240 ppm and want 50 ppm. ...

240/50 = 4.8.

So if you take 1 fluid oz of the silver and top it off to 4.8 oz it would be 50ppm. This can of course be scaled up to whatever volume you want. I have no experience with colloidal silver, but I have a background in math and chemistry...:)

You could also do the proportions by weight. I suspect the silver solution has a similar density to water, so if you take 1 part my mass silver solution and add 3.4 parts water it would also result in 50ppm.... roughly. So like 1 gram silver solution and 3.4 grams water and you can just scale that up also... 10 grams silver to 34 grams water....

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions?...

How much did that stuff cost? I have always been interested, just never took the plunge...

Have fun!

Another day, another update!

Lsd-25 and the mystery auto are now back in the 2x2 for good. SSA stretched a lot to get light in the tent so started some LST.

LSD-25
aa8be483378339ddf68fb88ada357656.jpg

ad26f7a5f222fc5a33e88b37d2d0a6e8.jpg

MA
b9aa2510c1f18306bbf38f14652a49d0.jpg

OG Kush. taking some clones from her!
38aaa82407cebc7a9f663b31ed061df3.jpg
3308e8bd85bf6f4cd7ade78c2ecbfc6c.jpg

Chemdog #4 before and after lightly coaxing stems outwards
db247fa9b7666e14e631e449975ac462.jpg
efeaf3e297b4d7a3ae77d659990fe064.jpg

Thanks DW! I'm going to take more clones before flipping them and just try the old stick em in dirt technique.

Same her but i'm afraid of how much she'll stretch! lol
Here hoping you'll have some luck with your clones going forward, I'm very interested in trying to make some seeds using the coloidal silver, I'd love to see someone else's results...
But great plants, growing nice!
added a sub

Bummer.:rip::sorry:
I would probably not be able to unless I copy exactly what someone else did.
Cloning is real easy . A solo with dirt moistened well . Just cut the clone at an angle out in water as soon as you cut before transferring to soil . Then you can take the clone and place it in one of those plastic vegetable bag from the grocery store inflate the bag and tie off. And check every couple of days if the soil is moist . After the first week you should be able to let her out the bag. As long as they remain perky you are ok .

Yeah Cloning is hard sometimes. Don't worry. You will find a way that suits you. What is your process? Do you use a dome? or bucket?

Just dirt?

Yeah Cloning is hard sometimes. Don't worry. You will find a way that suits you. What is your process? Do you use a dome? or bucket?

Just dirt?

I made a cloner using a 1-2 gallon tote but i couldn't find the correct net pots and had to use hydroton for the first time so i'm sure i messed up somewhere. I took cuttings, dipped in water, dipped in cloning gel, then into the clay pebbles/net pots. i may need a bigger air stone.

Yep. Just keep making small adjustments until you get it. I struggled with cloning for a long time but after a few failures I got into the groove. People around here are great so just ask if you have any questions.

I am interested in seeing how that silver stuff works for you.... When do you think you will use it?

Yep. Just keep making small adjustments until you get it. I struggled with cloning for a long time but after a few failures I got into the groove. People around here are great so just ask if you have any questions.

I am interested in seeing how that silver stuff works for you.... When do you think you will use it?

Probably won't be using it until sometime in March

Hello!! . Yup, and i just was on your thread earlier and extremely jealous when i saw that lol

I don’t have a topical handy or the means to make one at the moment but it’s definitely on my list.

I’m now finding that the Blueberry also offers some slight relief but it’s nowhere near as good as the GSC. I have a couple of Fastbuds seeds because of their claim to relieve PMS symptoms and after trying the GSC i had to get them.

I usually just smoke joints. Never have medicated baths a thought or knew about them. How do i go about doing this?

Thanks so much for coming here and helping!! .

I don't know much about all of that ^^^ but another bath that you can try that helps my wife is a hot bath the Magnesium Chloride (not Epsom salts) 2 cups to a hot bath kick back and enjoy... prolly even take puff or 3 along with.

It works for me... I injured my arm the other night pretty bad (twisted elbow and injured and nerve - fucking painful feels like a broken arm when I move a certain way). Took a bath with Magnesium Chloride ... felt a ton better.. can do foot baths with this as well.

G/L with relief... :Namaste:

once again, my clones have died . i don’t think cloning is for me .

Cleanliness next to Godliness when it comes to clones. IF you are trying to clone Chemdawg well you will need some patience. Sometimes it takes several weeks to get a root going. Clones from Chemdawg r just are not very vigorous for some reason.

What's your cloning technique? There are a few folks around here that are pretty good at cloning and can give you good advice.

I found that Chemdawg is a pain... I don't use chemicals on the cuts just straight up filtered water and spray on the cuts in a cloner. When cuts stop growing roots I tear down and clean with bleach and water. Put back together .... vola - roots again. I usually don't run from seed so cloning is a huge part of my shtick.

I found this thing I wrote a few years ago...

This was my very first success in cloning:

Critique my cloning method

I have since moved to using rapid rooters and a tray inside the dome. Rockwool cubes were hard to use and they never break down....
I also don't use hormone anymore and they seem to do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom