AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

They do have a few that get larger and with the right setup can get good yields . But they have others breeders which seeds grow huge autos . Not sure who's breeders glueberry grew 2 1 lb auto glueberries in autopots.

Dutch Passion. The same can be said for Mephisto with the right set up.

With Mephisto tho i've noticed it actually has to do with genetics. If it says it's going to be a short bushy plant then it most likely will be. At least from what i've seen while doing some research on them their seeds seem stable.

Dutch Passion. The same can be said for Mephisto with the right set up.

With Mephisto tho i've noticed it actually has to do with genetics. If it says it's going to be a short bushy plant then it most likely will be. At least from what i've seen while doing some research on them their seeds seem stable.
So true very stable genetics but you can always get a diamond in the rough they are from seed after all.

Mango
14299b5d5031148fc675f7403fb697a5.jpg
d1bb0b010dec83c5ca5e7059b082bddd.jpg
e2ce938154bbfa223a0c27c0f42da351.jpg
63441eebdb504f307ec76f31ba8a9628.jpg

Currently wishing i had some FastBuds GSC right now. The only strain that has immediately relieved my menstrual pains. I wish i didn't have a uterus .

Now that that's out the way

My Chemdog #4 and OG Kush are vegging so slow. I planned on flipping them around feb 8th but now i'm not so sure as i planned on really letting them veg out and fill the tent.

Also ordered some Mephisto Illuminautos!

How did you like the mephisto seeds? Have a few Ripley og but not really sure what to expect out of them.

Good plants ... small but they are AUTO so nothing unexpected. Great taste and effect so happy over all but don't expect record breaking yields.

I would suggest anyone getting huge yields got lucky. I run all organic soil so the plants express ruderalis genetics = short small plants.

AA said:
I wish i didn’t have a uterus

I'm glad I don't!

The 600W MH has been in the tent for a week now. it's been on 400W but i'm going to bump it to the full 600. I've also added some autos because the other tent is too cold.

Topped and trimmed both the OG Kush and Chemdog #4 today.

OG Kush
e665d010dee6e533cd57ae5ae492eb61.jpg
a62c4c09c962f41456afd36f31c62903.jpg
c67e9f25d8994b6f536bf2cdb61a4e11.jpg

Chemdog #4 was transplanted into final pot a week after OG Kush
4ca92c0ac6bb5e2a00ea8b2133a9aefc.jpg
45df47b284bdcde04e174280dd5f1d0b.jpg

LSD-25 auto that was just added to the big tent! She has been through some really fucking cold weather, in the 30's, and still manage to get here. Just started showing sex so should be flowering soon. Things are already purplish
54a860e8d8b12414c68e141bb51c9116.jpg
3c351708d46a5de19ab4939e1cad1828.jpg
951e8f12559b4fdc187835034744bfde.jpg

Sweet Seed's mystery auto. Looking so sad but i don't blame her when she had to live in 30-50 degree weather
32bd2a1bc2f8818accc01fee809640e5.jpg

Group shot
6e921327a181a01fea2b4337989aade4.jpg

I'll probably flip the photos when the LSD-25 is done.

Feel free to let me know which strains you've tried that are good at relieving pain.

sincerely,

a woman in pain
What have u tried dear???
Good?
Bad?
Indifferent?

CBD strains?

Have you met Sweet Sue? SUE! Where are you?

She would have tons of input.

I'm right here. :battingeyelashes:

Nice to meet you Athena. :hug: Menstrual pain? Do you have a topical handy, or if not, the means to whip one up? My daughter was just commenting that she'd found relief from cramps for up to five hours with two small dots of the topical I make for her applied to the lower back. It was the first time she'd tried it, and she was astounded at how effective it was.

I find it interesting that the GSC cross is the only one you've found to offer you relief from this pain. Now I'm curious as to what in there made it the one that worked.

May I ask, how do you use cannabis for menstrual discomfort? Have you considered medicated baths? It's not only calming, it relieves pain and heals things you may not realize need tending to. I'm a fan of introducing cannabinoids from as many pathways as possible. I highly recommend the topical application. Watching her made me wish I'd had access when I was menstrating.

Sorry guys, I forgot we were in mixed company. :laughtwo:

Nice to meet you Athena. :hug: Menstrual pain? Do you have a topical handy, or if not, the means to whip one up? My daughter was just commenting that she'd found relief from cramps for up to five hours with two small dots of the topical I make for her applied to the lower back. It was the first time she'd tried it, and she was astounded at how effective it was.

I find it interesting that the GSC cross is the only one you've found to offer you relief from this pain. Now I'm curious as to what in there made it the one that worked.

May I ask, how do you use cannabis for menstrual discomfort? Have you considered medicated baths? It's not only calming, it relieves pain and heals things you may not realize need tending to. I'm a fan of introducing cannabinoids from as many pathways as possible. I highly recommend the topical application. Watching her made me wish I'd had access when I was menstrating.

Are the topical solutions difficult to make. Haven't done my research yet but sounds very beneficial!

Are the topical solutions difficult to make. Haven't done my research yet but sounds very beneficial!

I use Dave Groomer's recipe. It's quick, uses minimal ingredients, and does a bang-up job of knocking out pain.

Dave Groomer's pain cream

I hear great things from everyone who uses it. One of the surprising reports was that continual use as a topical improves the sense of wellbeing.

We've recently learned that the pad of skin on the upper back that covers the joining of the cervical and thoracic vertebrae has bundles of unmyelated axions, the tail ends of brain cells. Unmyelated means they're not covered by the myelin sheath, and because of that they become a pathway directly to the brain. Cannabinoids delivered without ingesting or inhaling. What a wonder, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Many of us have begun applying small amounts of our topicals on this pad of skin, and some of the reports of pain modulation, headache control and mood altering are encouraging. You don't get high, you just get healthy.

Hash Girl has a more refined recipe you might be interested in. :battingeyelashes:

Hash Girl's Canna Cream

Hello!! . Yup, and i just was on your thread earlier and extremely jealous when i saw that lol

I don't have a topical handy or the means to make one at the moment but it's definitely on my list.

I'm now finding that the Blueberry also offers some slight relief but it's nowhere near as good as the GSC. I have a couple of Fastbuds seeds because of their claim to relieve PMS symptoms and after trying the GSC i had to get them.

I usually just smoke joints. Never have medicated baths a thought or knew about them. How do i go about doing this?

Thanks so much for coming here and helping!! .

Just the strains i’ve grown in the journals here. A lot of good ones but the GSC is the only one i think of during this time lol

I do have a CBD Critical Cure from Barney’s Farm seed

Oooo..... I'm a big fan of the CBD Critical Cure. It firms the baseline meds for my daughter. I tend to leave most of them for her and just take them occasionally since I have no pressing health concerns, and she has a list we're treating. I find the CBD CC will positively effect both depression and anxiety, a rare find in canna meds.

I've grown Thin Mint GSC, and it's become a staple in the garden. It has tones of both chocolate and mint and makes possibly the tastiest brownies I've made. We had a member have his tested at 26% THC. Definately a pain med for instant relief. :laughtwo:

The medicated baths are essentially epsoms salts mixed with infused cannabis oil. I use coconut oil for the smell and because I have some patches of psoriasis and I need to exercise caution with topicals to avoid any oils with more than 12 carbon chains. Coconut oil meets that requirement. My recipe is 4 cups of epsoms and 1/3 cup of infused cannabis oil. Draw a nice, hot bath, add a cup of the mix and another cup of plain epsoms, and soak until you can't stand to be in the water any longer. I toss a couple chamomile tea bags in the tub while it's filling for additional calming effects.

I make my oils fairly strong, but this recipe works really well with an oil made with trim. Just use double leaf matter what you'd have used in bud. Using bud makes it stronger, of course, and if I were suggesting this for a woman with cervical or uterine cancer or one with endometriosis I'd make the infused oils with my best buds. Barring those conditions this is a great way to use up the trim.

I'm honored that you stopped to gaze upon my beauties. We are having a good time over here as I refine the art of cultivation.

You can whip up a topical in little time. Gather your ingredients and give it a go. Try a small batch first, if necessary. You'll be surprised at what a topical can do. I believe they're the biggest secret of canna meds.

The topical is the real treasure here. Cramps are the worst, and being able to knock them down for hours is a godsend.

I would make ice-cream but , I love ice-cream . or brownies...
I have about 400g of not so great bud... how much brownie dough do you think I can make from it ?

or lava cake ... canna lava cake should be awesome !!!!!

My brownie oil recipe uses 8 grams to a pan of brownies, 16 brownies to a pan. I'm old school and leave the plant material in the oil. That way I get it all. :cheesygrinsmiley: Your 400 grams of mediocre bud, with some processing and the addition of some liquid sunflower lecithin, would make approx. 50 pans of brownies in my kitchen, which is enough to keep this manic woman soaring for almost a year at two brownies a day. :laughtwo: Lucky you. :battingeyelashes:

Oooo..... I'm a big fan of the CBD Critical Cure. It firms the baseline meds for my daughter. I tend to leave most of them for her and just take them occasionally since I have no pressing health concerns, and she has a list we're treating. I find the CBD CC will positively effect both depression and anxiety, a rare find in canna meds.

I've grown Thin Mint GSC, and it's become a staple in the garden. It has tones of both chocolate and mint and makes possibly the tastiest brownies I've made. We had a member have his tested at 26% THC. Definately a pain med for instant relief. :laughtwo:

The medicated baths are essentially epsoms salts mixed with infused cannabis oil. I use coconut oil for the smell and because I have some patches of psoriasis and I need to exercise caution with topicals to avoid any oils with more than 12 carbon chains. Coconut oil meets that requirement. My recipe is 4 cups of epsoms and 1/3 cup of infused cannabis oil. Draw a nice, hot bath, add a cup of the mix and another cup of plain epsoms, and soak until you can't stand to be in the water any longer. I toss a couple chamomile tea bags in the tub while it's filling for additional calming effects.

I make my oils fairly strong, but this recipe works really well with an oil made with trim. Just use double leaf matter what you'd have used in bud. Using bud makes it stronger, of course, and if I were suggesting this for a woman with cervical or uterine cancer or one with endometriosis I'd make the infused oils with my best buds. Barring those conditions this is a great way to use up the trim.

I'm honored that you stopped to gaze upon my beauties. We are having a good time over here as I refine the art of cultivation.

You can whip up a topical in little time. Gather your ingredients and give it a go. Try a small batch first, if necessary. You'll be surprised at what a topical can do. I believe they're the biggest secret of canna meds.

The topical is the real treasure here. Cramps are the worst, and being able to knock them down for hours is a godsend.

I purchased the CBD CC because of you .

I actually have some infused coconut oil but it's pretty weak i think. Do you think i could add more trim to make it stronger or it'd be better to make a new batch of oil?

Thin Mint GSC? From? I'm trying to stack up on some strains with Cookies in their genetics or are really good for PTSD/pain. I'm constantly on seed sites looking for good strains

I'll try to get some beeswax to add to my oil and see how that goes! I've been dealing with these horrible cramps for nearly 10 years, i'm young lol, so any relief is welcomed!

Back
Top Bottom