AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

Can't wait for this Blueberry to be dry and start the curing process .
420-magazine-mobile437955497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345840348.jpg

Jeez, A whole pack of Scorpios in here. I am one, too. Cut it close, Oct 24.

Those BB buds look delicious. Which company did the strain come from?

:hippy:

Can't wait for this Blueberry to be dry and start the curing process .
420-magazine-mobile437955497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345840348.jpg
I'm encouraged by how your blueberry turned out! Been hesitant to start my blueberry seedsman because ive read they can go crazy and hard to control in small grow space.

I'm encouraged by how your blueberry turned out! Been hesitant to start my blueberry seedsman because ive read they can go crazy and hard to control in small grow space.

Im happy to have encouraged you to try it out! Mine grew nice and short like a true indica. Only got to about 16 inches but i also didn't veg very long which i now regret lol

Im happy to have encouraged you to try it out! Mine grew nice and short like a true indica. Only got to about 16 inches but i also didn’t veg very long which i now regret lol

Mine did real well, true indica as well

I vegged mine for at least 40+ days and was around 4' tall at peak of flower. They dont seem to be huge yielders from what Ive read, but a great smoke and KILLER Blueberry smell

So I wouldnt worry too much about them going nuts, nothing like a true Sativa

Mine did real well, true indica as well

I vegged mine for at least 40+ days and was around 4' tall at peak of flower. They dont seem to be huge yielders from what Ive read, but a great smoke and KILLER Blueberry smell

So I wouldnt worry too much about them going nuts, nothing like a true Sativa
There was some amazing blueberry smoke going around my area about 10 years ago and I've been on the hook for more ever since. .

What do you call a stem of cannabis laying in a bucket of water with no leaves and no roots?

Bud

I made that up just now....

Blueberry is were I got started growing. We used to get kilos shipped to us from San Francisco. It was outdoor weed and good smoke, sometimes it would have a few seeds and I always saved them. My wife dug them out one day and handed them to me.... Hi I'm Bob and I'm a seed-a-haulic!

That Blueberry had some skunk in it.... was stinky weed too! Blueberry skunk, tasted like blueberry. Yummmm

Made some gummies that i'm sure i fucked up lol (everything is messy because my hand shakes more than a stripper)
490a7c90f942b9d9ed47579e951206a2.jpg
Mmmmmm gummies

I need to make some

I got the bigger molds after struggling with those small ones.....

Back
Top Bottom