AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018

Yeah i definitely need bigger molds before my next go at it.

Not sure how to go about dosing. Do i eat one and wait 15 mins before the next one or 30 mins?? lol
How potent was yer oil u used

I made a pretty potent batch. I'd take 4-6 of those little ones. The new big ones I'd only fill half way and would take just one

Dang it!!!! Now I want gummies. Think I have grape, watermelon and apple jolly rancher jello ....better go gather everything up....lol

How potent was yer oil u used

I made a pretty potent batch. I'd take 4-6 of those little ones. The new big ones I'd only fill half way and would take just one

Dang it!!!! Now I want gummies. Think I have grape, watermelon and apple jolly rancher jello ....better go gather everything up....lol

1/2 cup oil with 3.5 grams buds and 11.5 grams trim. Only used 1/4 cup with the jello. I think i used too much gelatin tho so i'm going to have to remake em

I have my recipe in my blogs I think....I'll try and find it

This is It.. I used about 2.5t of infused Coconut Oil , think it was 5gr of Bud to 4oz of oil was my ratio.

Ingredients:

(1) package of Jello 6oz size or (2) 3oz packages any flavor
(4) envelops of Knox Gelatin or (1) box usually 4 to a box.
(1/2) cup cold water
(2) grams of your Favorite Kief
(1) teaspoon of Canola oil or Canna Oil.

First you will need to Decarboxylize your Kief.
Preheat your Oven to 275 degrees and put your Kief in an Oven safe dish.
Heat your Kief for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Mix Kief with oil to make it able to be mixed in jello mixture, put aside.

In small sauce pan mix Jello and Gelatin in pot. Add water to make sugar mixture.
Put sauce pan on stove Medium Heat allow mixture to heat but not boil.
Stir in Kief oil. Continue stirring while heating watching for mixture just to start to thicken.
Remove from stove and quickly spoon into molds. stirring while pouring to keep Kief even in Mixture.
Put molds in Freezer for 10 Minutes... Pop them out and eat.
Place back in Refridgerator to keep fresh

That was going to be my question, how do you get the dosage right lol. Asking for research...

I would make ice-cream but , I love ice-cream . or brownies...
I have about 400g of not so great bud... how much brownie dough do you think I can make from it ?

or lava cake ... canna lava cake should be awesome !!!!!

If you use an oz or two of weed per pound of butter, 4 sticks, then you could make a shit ton of butter. It really depends on how strong you want it. Since you have so much i'd suggest making different batches of butter to see how strong you want it.

I don't remember if it's one tsp or tbsp of butter/oil per serving or if that's even right. lol you're asking the wrong person atm. I still have some researching to do

I finally think i have enough Bitcoin for my Mephisto order only to be reminded of a transaction fee. Maybe it’s not meant to be ..

Wait a day or two and you will eventually have enough cause the price of bitcoin usually fluctuates. I have literally tried run a transaction a few minutes apart and it works.

I finally think i have enough Bitcoin for my Mephisto order only to be reminded of a transaction fee. Maybe it's not meant to be ..
I just tried to place an order and the transaction fee is outrageous. Then I make the transaction to be told there is high traffic and it could take days to send...

Not sure if we will see Bitcoin price go much higher. It was at 16k before it crashed but has made a comeback.

They say it takes days but it usually only takes 20 min for the transactions to be verified. If you increase the fee to the miners your transaction gets verified faster

They say it takes days but it usually only takes 20 min for the transactions to be verified. If you increase the fee to the miners your transaction gets verified faster
They finally sent my transaction over a day later, guess I should have increased the minwr fee... Whatever that means XD

I finally think i have enough Bitcoin for my Mephisto order only to be reminded of a transaction fee. Maybe it’s not meant to be ..

Yeah I did the bitcoin thing for a Mephisto order... man that was a shit ton of work AND I had to cancel my debit card I used to buy bitcoins the next day. Was a total train wreck for me
but was worth it for the free seeds... good luck with your seed purchase. Bitcoin gets a "meh -" rating from my experience with it.

For a good resource all things relating to cooking/baking/making stuff with cannabis and oils and however else you wanna make with it. I'd hit up SweetSue right here she makes or has made just about everything you can with cannabis... topicals, candies, brownies oils infused oils... prolly several others as well.

Yeah I did the bitcoin thing for a Mephisto order... man that was a shit ton of work AND I had to cancel my debit card I used to buy bitcoins the next day. Was a total train wreck for me
but was worth it for the free seeds... good luck with your seed purchase. Bitcoin gets a "meh -" rating from my experience with it.

For a good resource all things relating to cooking/baking/making stuff with cannabis and oils and however else you wanna make with it. I'd hit up SweetSue right here she makes or has made just about everything you can with cannabis... topicals, candies, brownies oils infused oils... prolly several others as well.
How did you like the mephisto seeds? Have a few Ripley og but not really sure what to expect out of them.

Mephisto might not always be the largest yielders but always a top quality smoke
Yeah seems they are bit on the small side but very popular. Thinking I might be able to grow 2 mephisto in my limited space and get the most out of it.

i'm so lost. if you go on the AFN and search mephisto grows you will see some monsters bro. There isn't enough mephisto grows here to get a good idea of what they can do
Really? That's why I was asking opinions. Reviews on seeds I received seem an average of 50g per plant, but full disclosure I hadn't researched very thoroughly.

i'm so lost. if you go on the AFN and search mephisto grows you will see some monsters bro. There isn't enough mephisto grows here to get a good idea of what they can do
They do have a few that get larger and with the right setup can get good yields . But they have others breeders which seeds grow huge autos . Not sure who's breeders glueberry grew 2 1 lb auto glueberries in autopots.

Back
Top Bottom