420-magazine-mobile394652013.jpg

Quick dried Blueberry nugs
420-magazine-mobile938151789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259332399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394652013.jpg
Blueberry had been a surprise favorite of mine, got some freebies and grew one
Love the smell and the buzz

Yers looks great

Went ahead and got a 600w air cooled mh/hps. Going up next week. Probably overkill for my little space but we shall see .

Also looking to order seeds after the 1st but there's too many strains to pick from. Don't know if I go with seedsman or attitude with my little bit of bitcoins lol.

Went ahead and got a 600w air cooled mh/hps. Going up next week. Probably overkill for my little space but we shall see .

Also looking to order seeds after the 1st but there's too many strains to pick from. Don't know if I go with seedsman or attitude with my little bit of bitcoins lol.
Can always turn it down . Good choice most lumens per watt with the 600. Check with the vault . They have specials for Bitcoin as well. I have had no issues with them either. 5 time happy customer. And their giveaways are awesome.

Harvest Time! Blueberry is already halfway done while the Mango chills for a bit. Turns out when i tried to supercrop the Mango she gave up lol. From the bend up is pretty much dry and looks like i could cut it off from the rest and smoke it, oops.

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1645383857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile717196014.jpg

Mango. Could definitely go awhile but it's time .
420-magazine-mobile1838137858.jpg

crispy cola
420-magazine-mobile917439358.jpg

Feeling very down right now. I can't stop crying for some reason. I seriously need a strain that'll help me during these times because this depression shit is tiring.
Think positive dear

New year
New possibilities
New fun

Hey there AA.. I cant tell you the world is a beautiful place and hope to make your day. I can say that every day is a good day when we wake up breathing. The rest of the day is up to us. Sometimes we just need to have a little down time and take it easy, regroup and know that tomorrow we are going to wake up again and its going to be another great day to be alive.

Look to the moon the sun and the stars... take a walk and breath some fresh air... take a bath soak your bones and shake it to some good music... take a puff.

Most of all, have a happy new year. :Namaste:

Hey there AA.. I cant tell you the world is a beautiful place and hope to make your day. I can say that every day is a good day when we wake up breathing. The rest of the day is up to us. Sometimes we just need to have a little down time and take it easy, regroup and know that tomorrow we are going to wake up again and its going to be another great day to be alive.

Look to the moon the sun and the stars... take a walk and breath some fresh air... take a bath soak your bones and shake it to some good music... take a puff.

Words of wisdom indeed my friend

Wow, thank you so much. My day has been made for sure. Hope you have a great new year! .

I'm trying but sometimes my brain likes to think of things i'd rather not. ha

Thanks for the kind words .
Depression can suck, but best thing you can do is express the feelings

Keeping stuff in will destroy you, hell, I don't keep anything in...lol..dang Scorpio in me....lol

So many peeps here with similar issues and feelings, when u feel down , come tell us, we will tell u a joke.....

Depression can suck, but best thing you can do is express the feelings

Keeping stuff in will destroy you, hell, I don't keep anything in...lol..dang Scorpio in me....lol

So many peeps here with similar issues and feelings, when u feel down , come tell us, we will tell u a joke.....

Laughing so hard because i'm also a Scorpio and don't keep anything in lmao. I'll definitely remember to come here ..

Laughing so hard because i'm also a Scorpio and don't keep anything in lmao. I'll definitely remember to come here ..
Oh myyy a Scorpio lol. My wife is a Scorpio and when you described the feelings my wife popped into my head.
She has a tendency to over think EVERYTHING lol.
I always tell her there are 2 useless emotions one is WORRY and the other is REGRET . Why worry about something you have no control over. And why regret anything you did just use it as a lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom