All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

Beautiful dog, Bill. S/he look like a lot of fun!

I was going to say about upping the mc for the ca/mg and you already did. You are all over this.
I’m loving the side lights. That’s a mighty fine idea.
Hey DD.
Hope you are keeping safe and well.
She's a real good dog, nothing like my Billy but great in her own weird little way :)
I must admit I was advised to try upping the MC, it does actually seem to do everything if applied in the right dosages.

I've set those lights up so the hps only has a 3x3' to cover.
They are the latest Samsung led strips and although you can't tell in the pics they are twice as bright as the hps :ganjamon:
Hopefully it should give me a chance of some spectacular towering monster colas like your last plant :high-five:

Just 6 days of 12-12 and these ladies are beginning to flower.
IMG_20200516_195757.jpg
IMG_20200516_195743.jpg

I'll call tomorrow bloom day 1.
They have stretched a bit but not too much.
They have had 4.75g/gal Megacrop and everything looks lush and green, there are a few clawed leaves but no signs of burn or deficiency so I'll probably stick with the same for the next watering.

I have a nice amount of tops but a lot are hidden beneath fan leaves so I'll do some gentle bending and tying when I get time tomorrow.
This should open them up and get some light penetration into those budsites.
IMG_20200516_195720.jpg

IMG_20200516_195835.jpg

IMG_20200516_195912.jpg

My other 3 plants in the 2x4' seem to be stalling a little and are still taking an age to strain the pots, I'll post some updates as they progress.

Just 6 days of 12-12 and these ladies are beginning to flower.
Nice and fast! You must have been tickling them in all the right places before you changed the mood lighting to 12/12.
Looking good, Bill!

Nice and fast! You must have been tickling them in all the right places before you changed the mood lighting to 12/12.
Looking good, Bill!
Thanks DD.
Absolutely a little tickle, subtle mood lighting and some charming words seems to get them going :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Just glad I didnt have to resort to playing some Barry White.

Ok so I'm calling today day 1 of flower, they have pistles shooting from the nodes and all the tops.

I really didn't know how high the temps would get with the HPS but it's been pretty warm here today and my tent has stayed a couple of degrees warmer than the room it's in.
The cool tube really does the trick as the air venting out of my tent is damn hot.

I think we will be ready for a water and feed tomorrow.
They must have some nice strong root systems as thats a 48hr cycle.
IMG_20200517_200557.jpg

Upped the feed to 5g/gal of MC tonight.
Everyone in the tent looks nice and happy.

I did have a couple of leaves twisting at the tops but I think it was due to the fact they had stretched a couple more inches.
Moving my lights up a little should help with that.
They really don't have much of a smell yet so I'm hoping that will start coming through over the next week or 2.

Treated myself to another tower fan today so waiting on that in the mail.
Have a great day peeps :ganjamon:
IMG_20200519_204458.jpg
IMG_20200519_204605.jpg
IMG_20200519_204538.jpg

Fed and watered the other tent today.
4.5g/gal MC.
The plants did seem to stall out and not grow for a week, I've noticed today they seem to have decided it's time to grow again.

The pineapple haze (left hand plant) has me a little confused as its supposed to be a sativa dominant strain but it looks more indica than the indica ladies :hmmmm: .

Raised my lights in the bloom tent again today, I've got the hps at 17" and the led at 13" above which I think could be the sweet spot.
IMG_20200520_204958.jpg

The plants did seem to stall out and not grow for a week, I've noticed today they seem to have decided it's time to grow again.
Sativa or Indica I’m glad they’re off again. I’m really good at stalling plants. I was reminded a week or two ago to inoculate with myco every feed. 1/8tsp/gallon was the suggested amount. That’s the only variable I changed and veg and bloom have both perked right up.

Fed the LSD ladies again, these plants drink plenty of water. I'm watering 4 litres per plant every other day.
They would perhaps be better in 10gal pots.
The stretch is starting to slow now and I'm hoping the set their minds to bud development.

We thought they needed a little something so my wife has made them some name tag stickers for their pots.
IMG_20200522_191225.jpg
IMG_20200522_191302.jpg
IMG_20200522_191316.jpg
IMG_20200522_191236.jpg
IMG_20200522_191158.jpg
IMG_20200522_191111.jpg

From experience there is nothing quite like LSD for inducing an existential crisis :laugh:
Good call with the name tags! They look very professional.
Amen to that DD :high-five:
The stickers were supposed to brighten the grow space, bit of a fail,your colourful pots have inspired me, she might have to redo them in rainbow sparkle for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

A rare day off work today and it just happened, honestly one moment I had seeds in the cupboard and the next thing I know they are in a damp paper towel on my WiFi router :nervous-guy:
I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, I have spare pots,soil and lights so I guess I'd better buy another veg tent :yahoo:dont think I'll find a 3 meter high tent so I'm gonna have my hands full training these.
I always seem to get carried away with myself.
IMG_20200524_094545.jpg
IMG_20200524_094531.jpg

Ladies were starting to wilt and their pots totally dry. I think I'm going to start giving them a very light top watering in-between full watering.
With some super slow watering I did manage to get them to take nearly 5 litres each before run off.
I did get a shock when I opened the tent and a huge black spider ran at me.
Of course I stood my ground and my wife didn't have to ask what the squealing was about :eek:
He can consider himself evicted.

They are beginning to smell quite nice and are looking pretty.
They are pretty much green from top to bottom so I'll leave my feed at 5g/gal.

They have just hit the 1m tall mark so I'm not worried about height but I'm nearly out of horizontal space :)
IMG_20200524_212956.jpg
IMG_20200524_213026.jpg
IMG_20200524_213159.jpg
IMG_20200524_213227.jpg
IMG_20200524_212930.jpg
IMG_20200524_213006.jpg

Even thirsty your plants look full of vitality!
The spider running out at you could be a good thing. It could mean he had eaten all he could and rid your garden of pests you didn’t know you had.
Or... he was running from a bigger, hairier, scarier one ;)

Watering day is here again.
I've watered with 5.25g/gal of MC. They seem like they will take a small increase but if they start to complain I'll back off a bit.

No spider surprises today, the pleasant surprise was to see they have now totally filled the canopy :yahoo:

Were now into week 3 of flower so this is where I hope they start to fill out. I seem to have found the sweet spot with my light height, led at 11" and hps at 15" height.

IMG_20200526_201838.jpg
IMG_20200526_201813.jpg

Gave the ladies a litre of water top dress between them to see them through to tomorrow for their full watering.

Loving this grow, there is a noticeable difference every day.
My new fan arrived today, it's in there somewhere :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Right I'm off to light the firepit and sit in the garden with some tunes and a few joints :ganjamon:
Far to nice to be inside today.

Have a good one everyone.
IMG_20200527_204026.jpg
IMG_20200527_203916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom