Am I doing it right?

SunsetSarah

Michigan Water Only Soil... H 2o 6.3 reverse osmosis I built a room so I can control the environment to their liking. Took some time and some money. Any suggestion is greatly welcomed... This is the most amazing thing next to me having Children.... Almost 40 been Smoking all a good of 25 years on a everyday basis, an just up till 52 days ago all I knew about The Ladies is there male is bad girls are good. Now I have been sucking in so much Because there is so much about them. THat you need to know.... whooooo I dig this site so much !!!cv Happy growing
2018_0401_092400_003.JPG
2018_0331_071616_005.JPG
2018_0331_071606_004.JPG
2018_0401_092400_003.JPG
2018_0331_071616_005.JPG
2018_0331_071616_005.JPG
2018_0331_071606_004.JPG

Girls look great keep it going and ye ur right about learning so much uve to take in not just throwing into a pop and away u goe. Happy growing

Girls look great keep it going and ye ur right about learning so much uve to take in not just throwing into a pop and away u goe. Happy growing
Me and my 19 year old son came to the conclusion that this is not for him. Because that is what he thouth it was.. lol till it took a month just for me to put the rooms together.. I am ocd so I go to the extream if I can.. It is such a cool thing to watch them. the ladies really do talk to you.

Me and my 19 year old son came to the conclusion that this is not for him. Because that is what he thouth it was.. lol till it took a month just for me to put the rooms together.. I am ocd so I go to the extream if I can.. It is such a cool thing to watch them. the ladies really do talk to you.
Haha Haha ye defo alot u have to no about them alright . I spent 6 months reading everything must have read the same thing over and over just in different words. And as far as I can c u spot on . If u don't mind me asking wat notes use and wats ur ph at wen feeding the ladies

I have Some clones I already Flipped.. I do not care for clones.. I love the bushy bold from the Seed.
C I have not been growing for awhile now but shouldn't be to much longer and il be bk at it again . C were I'm from it's illegal to grow so cops took it wen they got wind of it ha. But other than that ur doing great trial and error in this

C I have not been growing for awhile now but shouldn't be to much longer and il be bk at it again . C were I'm from it's illegal to grow so cops took it wen they got wind of it ha. But other than that ur doing great trial and error in this
Sorry man that suck.. so much time in effort out the window. they dont understand how much time caring goes into taking care of the ladies

Sorry man that suck.. so much time in effort out the window. they dont understand how much time caring goes into taking care of the ladies
Ain't that the truth 2 months I was growing and caring for them and by God they would have tasted beautiful to . Looked it anyways by far my best grow it was .quinny420 you tube wen ya get a chance the 3 vids are the 1s that got took. Ul c how big my autos were after I trained them

Haha Haha ye defo alot u have to no about them alright . I spent 6 months reading everything must have read the same thing over and over just in different words. And as far as I can c u spot on . If u don't mind me asking wat notes use and wats ur ph at wen feeding the ladies
I am only using Michigan water Only Soil... I always add 60 ml / 1 gal of Planet Earth Tea con... Except to The Sunset Sherbert She Does not like anything extra.... and the ladies I flipped i fed the 2 ml/ lit of bud ignitor on the 30th.. yes i defo it give them light for the buds don't you think ???

I am only using Michigan water Only Soil... I always add 60 ml / 1 gal of Planet Earth Tea con... Except to The Sunset Sherbert She Does not like anything extra.... and the ladies I flipped i fed the 2 ml/ lit of bud ignitor on the 30th.. yes i defo it give them light for the buds don't you think ???
U doing great tbh keep it up and yes the more light on ur girls and bud sites make more bud. If u feel that a few big fan leafs are in the way remove them for more light to lower budsites and watch thoses shoot up aswel

Looking good enjoy the ride LOL.

It is nice that you are noticing the little things. That floor can be a problem in some situations. Unlevel plants might need to be moved to water right. I have shitty floors and have run into problems when plants are sitting right on the floor. Leaning pots were not absorbing water right creating dry spots. Plus there are more places for water to pool.

I tend to take plants out to water fully to be sure everything is good. Takes extra time but you get to spend more time with your plants. Lots of time to notice other little things LOL.

I spend About 8 hours working? learning about them.. It is so relaxing.. They little things always count right ? If I dont notice the little things I could be in trouble with something big in the long run..... I just enjoy this so much.. I love my 2.0 led Micro Camera JUST TOO COOL !!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom