Feeding Time: Am I Doing It Right?

SunsetSarah

7 Ml/GL "Mother Earth" Sugar Load
60 Ml/GL" Planet Earth" Tea
2 ML/Lt "Advanced Nutrients" Misted Them...
6.2 H2o.....
I water them by hand I use a 60 ml Injector... I dont know if I am giving them enoughf water.. 6 Cups they are in a 7 gl bag..
The 3 GL I only give 4 1/2 Cups...
Its is 79*F 52% RH in the Flower room..
I have some seed that are about to pop..
1 popped last night And it POPPED right out of its shell... Is that Ok ? I planted it in Great lakes Water Only....." Soil"
She is the Big Sister of GG #4These two are sisters .. She got busted up But I saved her..2018_0402_231723_004.JPG

Attachments

• 2018_0402_231858_008.JPG
    2018_0402_231858_008.JPG
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 88
Lol it can be confusing. I just got back on 420mag a couple weeks ago myself and learning it all over again. Took a couple year break from here. I owned a landscape biz for a few years. Good times.

Hi Sarah, Your plants look great! Just make sure you are waiting until the pots are dry before watering / feeding. Also don't be shy to water until you get runoff from the bottom of the pots. I always water and feed until runoff. That way nutes don't buildup so much and you will have less chance of an issue down the road.

Hi Sarah, Your plants look great! Just make sure you are waiting until the pots are dry before watering / feeding. Also don't be shy to water until you get runoff from the bottom of the pots. I always water and feed until runoff. That way nutes don't buildup so much and you will have less chance of an issue down the road.
Dry Yes.... I wait till they feel like I just transplanted it.. I do always run about 10 20 % I just bought a Bluelab Con Pen Not for sure how to read it yet.. My Bluelab Oh Duel is amazing I got that down.. Any tips ??

You should post all your grow updates like you done here on your main tread. This link
Almost 40's Sun Set Sarah's 1st Grow Ever!
You can add it on your signature as well to help people find you grow journal. Just click on your name top left of your screen and click on signature then copy and paste your link there.

You should post all your grow updates like you done here on your main tread. This link
Almost 40's Sun Set Sarah's 1st Grow Ever!
You can add it on your signature as well to help people find you grow journal. Just click on your name top left of your screen and click on signature then copy and paste your link there.
you are the Bomb Ty so very much.. I can only learn when I read it from someone ... Poopie but that is me :high-five:

Another tip. When you go to your main journal bookmark on your computer to make it real easy to go to it.

Back
Top Bottom