AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Im trying to figure something out for a better root ball on autos but I dont like how fast jiffy pots dry out

Yes, I always make sure I have the bottom of sock is stitched together lightly, so when it is time for re plant, just pull the string/thread and bottom is opened. Small socks are the best.

Keltic, I am sure some other members were "first" since forum has been around for a long time.
The thing cannoi is asking was if it was here he read about it first or in Jaga's thread.
I "came up" with the idea since I ran out of seed starting pellets and the fact that you cant re use them.
It works well too, I had a high success in seeds breaking ground.

No sorry AB.:oops: I wasn't thinking of who did it when just someone did it for the whole time not just sprout. It is always so cool the things people come up with.
I have mostly given up on separate sprout growing I am just dropping the seeds in the final container. It is hurting my root growth probably. I want to get back to 12-16 oz starting cups, I am just being lazy wit no transplant.

So you stitch it so you can later open it? Fantastic. One of my hidden talents is I can sow. Not well but I can.

Cheers.

dutchy P blackberry kush
835b3fbf29c38ca7ce54c21a674d67fe.jpg
f0a1897d28a9f87aeadb4d02487c64e2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world, you are a great person and awesome at growing hope to see you again soon

Hello Birdie, congratulations on the medical legalization! Are you gonna try to get a card now? Good luck!

Drive by.. Haven't seen ya around, hope all's well.. So you have medical now? Way Cool. Time for you to fire up the lights.......
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom