The Banana Gang

Afternoon guys n gals, so I had my last banana of this rounds attempt, all wrapped up up in paper towel,burping them twice a day still and into soil tomorrow...

Top o the afternoon to y'all....

Morning Mr Smeegs,
I'm so looking forward to the birth on all girls and your experiment going well.
No I guess we just have to wait until the gender shows itself, right?

Woo hoo Mr Smeegs, thanks for running the gauntlet on this for us. Are you feeling pretty confident things went well and you have a good chance of producing girls? Enjoy your day my friend.

Afternoon mr.Sauga Im feeling confident as I've followed Sweet Sue's guidelines to the T, so hopefully we shall have some positive news in the next cpl months... My brains already plotting the #2 attempt for the next wave of banana surfers...haha

Afternoon mr.Sauga Im feeling confident as I've followed Sweet Sue's guidelines to the T, so hopefully we shall have some positive news in the next cpl months... My brains already plotting the #2 attempt for the next wave of banana surfers...haha

:surf::rofl:

How did I miss this @Smeegol

I'm in now though

I was gonna mark Sue's process on this for next year's grow. I have a bazillion reg seeds and don't need to fight those dang studs anymore...lol

I wonder how many seeds can go in at once

I also wonder if multiple bags can be used to increase the amount of seeds ya make Fem.
That was kinda vauge...lol. meaning could you do the seeds in multiple paper bags placed inside a big ziplock with the peels in it???

Fun fun fun, can't wait to see yer results Smeegs

How did I miss this @Smeegol

I'm in now though

I was gonna mark Sue's process on this for next year's grow. I have a bazillion reg seeds and don't need to fight those dang studs anymore...lol

I wonder how many seeds can go in at once

I also wonder if multiple bags can be used to increase the amount of seeds ya make Fem.
That was kinda vauge...lol. meaning could you do the seeds in multiple paper bags placed inside a big ziplock with the peels in it???

Fun fun fun, can't wait to see yer results Smeegs

Evening mr.Scorpio now if this doesn't tickle your fancy well I reckon we'd need to employ pipe cleaners..haha

I'm really excited about this because of the possibilities of this method working well it's just simply amazing process even if I don't always understand things but this got me by the cahoonies...haha

In regards to your multiple bag idea and multiple seeds I haven't tried but using your idea of brown bags rather make breathable pouches for the seeds out of old pantyhose that's to be discarded or old curtain lace material... As this round I started with 6 seeds but 1 just disappeared so it's 5 left now... So the odds are more favorable of a male population but 3 out of 5 is a good show..

But round 2 is coming up soon, gotta get some more bananas ......haha

Top of the evening to you....

I may try this soon, well the process, not growing...lol..need my long vacation
But next year will come fast so if I can prep a bunch of seeds prior to my 2019 grow, that will help the process speed along

Morning guys n gals so over the last 14 days I have changed banana skins out every 3 days and I've been burping them twice a day. Yesterday was day 14 and I potted all 5 seeds into the medium.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So I also added some mycrohaizal fungi as that's new to my arsenal.. I placed all 5 cups into my humidity dome/box until I see them peeping above ground.. I'm uncertain about light schedule but I reckon I'll do 18/6 for a cpl weeks before flipping as this is a experiment the aim is to see how many fems come up from 5 reg seeds.....

top o the morning everyone....
image.jpg

good morning guys n gals, it's so funnY as I've mentioned this method of creating seeds to folks here at home on another platform, and it's amazing the response, half believe and half don't, the half that don't are offering all sorts of why it won't work, but none will try the method...

Good morning Mr Smeegs, I wanted to thank you for doing this and leading to way for some of us. :thanks:
Okay, off to the racesI, don't understand why some offer excuses as why they wouldn't try. After all, what do they have to lose?
Green days to you and all.

Wick

Back
Top Bottom