Anxiety and marijuana

you can get off the cymbalta with out having to ween off. I just quit without weening off of it, and the most that happened was a head ache the first day i stopped. None of the meds they put me on seems to work as well as mother natures finest. My system doesn't do well with chemicals. I have always tried to use homeopathics over prescription med's. just can't stand the chemicals. GOD gave me weed, scientists gave me cymbalta. Good luck weening your self off the meds and wish you the best of luck.

you can get off the cymbalta with out having to ween off. I just quit without weening off of it, and the most that happened was a head ache the first day i stopped. None of the meds they put me on seems to work as well as mother natures finest. My system doesn't do well with chemicals. I have always tried to use homeopathics over prescription med's. just can't stand the chemicals. GOD gave me weed, scientists gave me cymbalta. Good luck weening your self off the meds and wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for your good wishes! Agreed, never felt better than smoking home grown.

I'm wondering if the scary experiences of the guys earlier in the strain were from self-grown herb or unknown chem-laced garbage weed. Will see if they are still around to ask.

+1 for the Good Luck to ya.....I got off a high dose of Zoloft and Xanax within 2 weeks - not recommended, but you really don't need a doc to help you wean (if needed).

+1 for the Good Luck to ya.....I got off a high dose of Zoloft and Xanax within 2 weeks - not recommended, but you really don't need a doc to help you wean (if needed).

Thanks for good vibes - this is the Dr i've been seeing for about 10 years! So, i'm going to document the whole process - the Dr's part, anyway, so if MA gets the MMJ deal, i can point to this and say "Oh, what a weaning process that was! Off that awful drug! But my MMJ has been just as good as this other costly bastardized semblance of health care. Well, we won't go there....

Back
Top Bottom