Any other Aussies here?

I went to a massive outdoor party in uki, around '95... Only time id ever heard of the place & now, lol...

I know why you called em doofs. Its not up my alley. Im more of the layed back family type. Most people on here seem very layed back.
I wonder why?

THE GREEN RACER.

Was totally my scene but '95 was 21 years ago, lol. I wish I was still in my early 20's :rofl: I'd be that creepy looking older stoned dude now :rofl:

Yeah I haven't had any troubles with bugs cause I grow indoors . But if I do run into them il try the bugs first . Plus would be cool to watch them eat the bad bugs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They had no idea what I was talking about..managed to get them up on screen. I didn't order any. I'll see how I go with what I've got. I brought some organic pest oil spray.. I've given the plants h2o2 watering, traps and spray..I think I should get them under control. I've got Eco-neem for other soil. It's good to know that larry ladybirds can be brought and other things..

are you on mobile site? Use desktop. Down bottom of screen will have desktop option, this is what I go onto. Click persons name and options will come up, private message being one of them..that's easiest way.. .. Hope that helps..

Alright i got something abit different to share almost forgot all about it, a couple of weeks ago had mrs mum ask if id ever seen this on a plant, took me a few moments to realize what was happening. With the fact she had them growing in pots and bringing them in and outside mostly for the later part of the season to avoid frost and mould issues i thought she did well, she had one plant that went fully purple was nice and it from what i know was bagseed.
Anyway the pic im about to show at first i thought was nannas from a hermie and then realized she had in fact had a plant with a few seeds but its seeds were germinating while reaching the end of flower. I actually thought it was pretty cool, her boyfriend whose a farmer said its pretty common with wheat crops and such but i hadnt seen it with mj in aus before lol
20160605_131629.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom