Any suggestions?

CrackaJack

This has been in the ground 70days, is strong looking, no pests or diseases but it's just not flowering...first time I've tried it, chocolate chunk, also have granddaddy planted at the same time and it's doing same as always...
Suggestions? Not sure if I'm doing the picture thing right so will try again if it doesn't work..

chocolate1.jpg

Need to know latitude.

Any nearby light pollution? (street/porch/window/security/car lights ect.)

Thanks Dave and RP...Nor Cal..The only thing I really have down on this is the security, nothing beats having someone up all nite babysitting the gals! Sucks to have to have someone around all the time but worth it I suppose. Have the fields around the house boobytrapped, anyone trying to get through there will be like going through a minefield! So next year I think I'll put in motion lights and just keep everything close to the house.
Since that IS the only thing I really have down, can you tell just from pics how much longer they should be left? I figured the GDP could start being flushed but that chocolate one and another that I grew from seed is going to have to wait...suggestions?

gdpready.JPG

flushing these right now...

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/unknown5.JPG

Have no idea what this is but she's pretty!!!

This has been in the ground 70days, is strong looking, no pests or diseases but it's just not flowering...first time I've tried it, chocolate chunk, also have granddaddy planted at the same time and it's doing same as always...

Chocolate Chunk by TH Seeds? The page on The Attitude states that it goes 55-60 days indoors and October outdoors. That might or might not be somewhat optimistic. I have not grown it. Assuming that it's in the ballpark, it reads like a quick-flowering strain that requires a fairly long dark-period to initiate flowering.

Hope that you enjoy the strain and give us a smoke report after it's cured.

Thanks for the info! Yes, it's chocolate chunk but this one is actually a clone that I got from one of the local dispenseries. The less light thing makes sense as we've had a mild summer and fall like weather early, maybe why it all of a sudden started flowering? Anyways, I'm still feeding that one and the one in the horse trough (have no idea what that is, seeds were just given to me)just wondered if the GDP looked ready! From what I've read, best to leave it a little longer rather than early?
Clearly it's my night to be up so catching up on reading!

the first pic you posted looks like it getting close to ripe. Always hard to tell with pics vs. being there. I'd say starting to flush now wouldn't be a bad idea. Flush for 2 weeks or so. Also depends on your personal taste. Some like a slightly early harvest, some like a slightly late, and everything in between. Trial and error! Good luck.

The big girl in the second pics definitely has more time to pack on some weight. Late flowering strains I usually let go until Halloween. Weather usually starts to turn right around then. But again, that all depends where abouts you are.

Thanks RP...it is supposed to warm up again, don't know what that will do to things but was pretty much planning on doing just about what you said. The surprise one (2nd pic)and chocolate definitely have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom