Best mold resistant suggestions for outdoor between 28*N & 35*N Experiences

Cannabis likes good fungi dominated soil, so you should get good root expansion if you put them in the ground.

Cannabis likes good fungi dominated soil, so you should get good root expansion if you put them in the ground.

They took well to their transplant and have shown super growth since going under the 400 watt MH. Probably put them outside tomorrow as we have a few days of partly cloudy forecast, and it may be two weeks before I have another daylight hours day off.

The little ones are my next run indoors, I did a fast simple cloning with straight vermiculate in the little dollar store trays, no dome, shop fluorescent light and one cfl pointed at them for heat, it was a rush job experiment and after 14 days the little boogers were practically root bound with great stocks FYI

IMG_20160526_232142432_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160526_232137293_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160526_232125606_HDR.jpg

:wood:

Sorry I've been absent guys I like the discussion going on and since I asked the question thought I would try and keep updating here as I can. Moved them outdoors to where I started my seeds and vegging last year, then thought oh shit, what to do about having them on 18/6 under the 400MH? Decided WTF over, only one way to find out, so I took 'em out under the shooting house in the cage to harden off, gets about 4-5 hrs morning light at the front and 3-4 @ the back. So I go back every couple days now for the last week I've had them out and spin them around 180*'s. I finally have a day off tom so they will go in the ground tom afternoon. Here's some pics from the first 3 days out in the pen:

Pre Spin:

IMG_20160603_195651735.jpg

IMG_20160603_195716298.jpg

Post spin:

IMG_20160603_200216146.jpg

IMG_20160603_200208986.jpg

IMG_20160603_200232323.jpg

IMG_20160603_200443086.jpg

IMG_20160603_200451425.jpg

IMG_20160603_200455710.jpg

IMG_20160604_071238.jpg

Now last night which was 2 days later and these girls have gone wild, bout filled the pen time for another spin

Pre Spin:

girls_gone_wild.jpg

Post spin:

girl_spin.jpg

Dixie Cup approves:

Dixie_approves.jpg

:allgood:

Post spin:

Is labrador staying there to guard? :laugh:

LOL :rofl:

She looks like she would lick any intruders to death. Reminds me of my old Beagle, she was so friendly anyone could walk off with her and eventually some thief did just walk off with her :straightface:

LOL :rofl:

She looks like she would lick any intruders to death. Reminds me of my old Beagle, she was so friendly anyone could walk off with her and eventually some thief did just walk off with her :straightface:

No she's peculiar about people, kinda like me she is a good judge of character and it takes her a while to warm up to new people, she'll scare the bejesus out of them actually. I've always said that a dog is a reflection of its owner.

:Namaste:

She indeed roams the perimeter when she's not guarding the boat she's guarding the home and property. Though I'm getting a bit nervous as the gators and snakes are out everywhere right now until it gets a bit more into summer time. We've 5 days in a row coming with 95* weather so that should start to slow them down and put them in their chosen summer cooling spots. My nephew killed an 11 foot gator the other day, I saw one bigger crossing the highway on my way to work the other day. I killed a Cotton Mouth (type of water moccasin) mean aggressive highly venomous 3 days ago and another yesterday and about 2 miles down the road from it a small timber rattle snake. Kinda keeping her confined unless she's right close to me for now. I almost caught a good snake the other day and I was gonna let it bite her, but it slipped away, her curiousness could get her in trouble, so I want to train her to be weary of those things.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom