Anyone Else Get Antsy Before Harvest? :)

Kusharella

Damnitall ! It's crazy, that two weeks before harvesting begins.

1. You're on "Trich Patrol" 24 hours a day - you can't stop looking
2. You have a major traffic jam entering the grow room - ladies are beggin to get in.
3. Buds are takin their time but swelling just enough daily to torment you into agreeing to "let it ride" another day
4. Your hands start "trimming" with phantom Fiskars like you're playing air guitar

:green_heart:

I've got 2 girls scheduled to be ready Feb 2nd - another 2 around the 11th. It's soon to be crunch time but I must refrain from any "false starts" - they're not primo yet - they want more time.

They like tormenting me like this - they know I'm about to kill them and they're making me work for it.

I can't imagine ever tending a crop so vast that I couldn't afford this kind of emotional attachment to each harvest. Makes me wonder how the big dogs are able to retain the same passion while also remaining at peak production. I don't think I'd enjoy that kind of pressure. Torturing myself before a harvest is just too damn rewarding. :thumb:

Ok - back to waiting ..............

Aaaaaa-ight - time to go to dark. Marilyn Monroe (Master Kush) and Lil Kim (Afghan Kush - LST)

Whew ! That sure relieved some anxiety. Due to Lil Kim's LST, I was able to replenish the (2) empty spots in the flower tent with (3 )ladies DYIN to get in. An unsexed Northern Lights, a Jack Herer, and an Afghan. They'll squeal thank you like little girls come morning. ;)

marilyntodark2-2.jpg

lilkim-todark-2-2.jpg

Its funny to me that someone who looks at trichombs for ripeness and then say the scheduled day for harvest is --??? ... the plant will tell you when its done not a calender.

Its funny to me that someone who looks at trichombs for ripeness and then say the scheduled day for harvest is --??? ... the plant will tell you when its done not a calender.

Tis true - honestly, I have to keep a schedule for each of them, windows of least to most (usually 3 week difference) # of weeks and their corresponding dates. It keeps ME grounded, because there's 9 of them in there at all times, and all different stages of flower. As their time comes close, they get front row in the tent (for easy access to view trichs). Then it's round robin again as some come out, new residents move in. Turn n burn for me right now I have lots of vegging girls screamin on the lawn (to get in). I keep saying I need another flower tent. Which requires another set of lights. Which requires another ventilation plan. Which requires ........................

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - if I can barely keep track of 9, WTH with 18 ?:surrender:

Looks good! :thumb:
a
I would rather grow the plant then check the tricombs.Had 2plants that were supposed to be 7/8from loud seeds which they say are sativa,well mine had to be the shortest sativa around about 3'.So for 2 weeks l am saying shortest sativa on earth let them go till 10 weeks.They were still short when they left,but l did have some amber!Guess that's why we huff,because it all drives ya too!!!!!!!!!:lot-o-toke::

what gets me antsy is waiting for the bud to cure AFTER the harvest. since I only grow from bag seed I never know what I'm gonna get and I cant wait to try it.

Back
Top Bottom