Anyone having trouble finding seeds with Covid going on

I can attest to the slow part. They all are, but understandable. As long as they don’t forget, then we’re cool.

@New420Guy Seeds is based in the US, but have good strains and fast shipping.

Platinum is usually pretty quick too, but I’ve been waiting 12 days so far. Attitude same way. Been waiting 9 days there. At least that one went from order received to processing the end of last week.

The ‘rona combined with 4/20 orders probably has them all backed up a good bit right now.

Same here, usually. I found a good deal on some stuff I've wanted for a good while, and you bet at least one will be in water within 30 minutes of getting here. :rofl:

Had a True North order “go missing”, and they stood by it. They were out of some of the offering I had originally, so they gave me a full refund. Shipping, insurance... every cent.

No real complaint other than their prices are a bit higher than other banks. The 20% forum discount helps, and if you find something on sale it comes out as good or better.

Had a True North order “go missing”, and they stood by it. They were out of some of the offering I had originally, so they gave me a full refund. Shipping, insurance... every cent.

No real complaint other than their prices are a bit higher than other banks. The 20% forum discount helps, and if you find something on sale it comes out as good or better.

I have ordered several times from them with no issues good to know they will stand behind what they sell. I do agree they are expensive but they also have a good selection that being said I usually try to order when they have a sale and stock up. Also bring in Canada I don't have to worry about customs.

Why crap king? You don't like this company?
I might catch some shit for this one but I don’t really mind crop king... definitely not my go to by any means but maybe I got lucky with my orders... I have grown out 3 of their strains and had minimal problems... I just recently grew their purple kush and I got 6.5 oz of top shelf buds and a couple oz of shake/larf off one plant. Potency, smell, and taste are all great. Now with that being said I do agree 100% with everyone when they say there are better seed vendors out there... the prices of their seeds are absolutely ridiculous for the quality of plants the seeds produce. Recently I’ve been enjoying new420guys, dr seeds, barneys farm, bomb seeds, and I highly recommend any of them with an emphasis on new420guy.

The only thing with true north selection is if you take out all the cunuck and dinafem cus they suck they have a shity selection
I disagree these are some of the breeders they have that I trust. Barney's farm, Dutch Passion, Humboldt, pyramid, Royal Queen,
I would buy from any of them. I have also grown Dinafem with good results.

I've had good luck with true north and doctor seeds.
Dr Seeds for sure! I'm currently growing a couple Bruce Banner#3's from them and these things are crazy.
IMG_3221 - Edited.jpg

IMG_3222 - Edited.jpg

Budsites everywhere and sooo healthy. These plants almost died a couple times when they were just seedlings. Can't believe what they've become. Hardy, hardy genetics.

I grew CropKing for my 1st grow and although I have doubts about the genetics on those, it was my first grow. I also have a couple auto seedlings from them that are doing fine but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom