Anyone having trouble finding seeds with Covid going on

This is a blue widow bud first day of my flush
PART_1588197668683.jpg

I bought crop king seeds when it became legal to grow in Canada. Since they are only a 25 minute drive from here I drove. They gave me 15 seeds for 100 cash. I planted 6 and 4 came up. I used peat pellets. (me bad) got 20 ounces. On my 2nd grow a year later I planted the remainder and 3 came up. me bad again. I went down there again and walk ins were shut down by Vancouver city. Gave me an address to go and WOW. shady area of town. parking out back was gross. It reeked of urine. I then went in and bought 5 seeds for 50.00 NUTS. I won't get them there again after the deal I got from crop king price wise. Anyhow I grew two of their Early miss autos and one hermied on me. Both seeds were in the same pot so they were treated identically in terms of water, Nutes and lights.

They have a reputation for crap genetics. As Smokey pointed out, they also don't stand behind their product. There are way, way, way better breeders out there.
@BooMtoLate

Snapchat-254482936.jpg
Snapchat-409733141.jpg

This grower used CROP KING white widow.

Vegged 4 weeks. Pulled 250 grams dry off of 2 plants.
This was his first grow. All I did was tell him exactly what to buy from the ground up and gave him GH flora series nutes schedule.

If a first timer can grow a half pound dried
With 2 plants from this "horrible" seed company......I'm sure every situation with them is unique or has certain variables involved.

some people get this "stealth" shipping option...... its risky. Basically opens a door to get taken advantage of.

This past year I've had
15x seeds 420, i47 (3 diff strains, no breeders packs
20x seeds EXPERT SEEDS, BARNEYS FARM (breeders packs)
2x chem dawg & 2 times jack herrer (free seeds no breeders packs)

Not one hermie...maybe I'm lucky

That being said. Would I order crop king.....FUCK NO, but only because I dont like their strains.

This is a very common thread I am usually quick to respond . However, I don’t want TR ;) to reprimand me anymore and possible suspension . No I don’t know that would happened but could lol
Anyhow , here’s my advice . Do a google search of the very topic . Buying cannabis seeds . There are a few sites dedicated to cannabis community to allow post of different seed banks folks have had success with . Do a little due diligence and cross reference and you’ll find 100 seed banks or more.
I say all this assuming you live in the US. People from other parts of the globe have their banks they use. About all the Referal companies here seem to be from UK. I am in the buy American mode I guess

Agree on all except one thing if every human was sanitary like we are on this side of the world problem solved but beyond that sorry for the comments your right let's get back to talking good things

If a first timer can grow a half pound dried
With 2 plants from this "horrible" seed company......I'm sure every situation with them is unique or has certain variables involved.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

SEEDSMAN TOOK ME 3 WEEKS FROM MARCH 22
BUT THEY CAME

Not bad, all things considered. A couple weeks is typical, even when it's not seeds.

Ya I agree considering not bad 3 weeks it took me 6 days from ck but that's in Canada and Im in Canada and they didn't screw up my 30 seed order at all all 6 strains were right and was saposed to get 5 free fem seeds I asked for a specific strain for this and they sent me 10 free fem instead can't complain about that

Hi everybody I have noticed lots of post about not being able to get seeds I ordered my seeds on Friday from King crop and as per usual was mailed out in good time Canada Post shows them half way here and arriving at my door by Thursday
I am not having trouble finding seeds. I am however having a challenge with an order of Industrial Hemp seeds. I've tried three runs at germinating them. None out of over 50 germinated.

Back
Top Bottom