Anyone running 400W HPS - Quick question

You can probably build a Vero 13 or 18 array at 3000k for $125.
But you can get them pretty close.
What week you in of bud?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

On monday she will be 42 days from seed germ....she is suppose to be a really fast strain (56-64 days from seed) that I got from MSNL
She started throwing pistols at 14 days...by day 28 she was about 18" tall untied down, and in full bloom...from the beginning I did the best lst and spreading that a rookie could do and she has almost a 2 sqft flat canopy and is about 12" tall tied down. I know that I will be happy with this one but I also know that It could get better with more light in the correct spectrum.

20170115_2158101.jpg
20170115_2243491.jpg

The one one the left is a caramelicious auto...she is a little slower.

So you think 10 bulbs...2700k.....wattage..how high can I go and still come up to 6" or so???????

I know your a big fan of phillips....if I can't find them at the store what would be the next best you would recommend?

Once again guys I thank all of you for your responses

I use a 400watt HPS puts out 36,000 lumans i use 3 fans in my grow room its 5ft by 2ft closet. I just keep my bedroom window open a crack to let in cold air as its winter so helps cool the room i dont have any ventalation in my closet and its growing awesome

Ill probably look into ventalation when they get bigger there only about 4 inches tall right now
Sent from my SM-G530W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

On monday she will be 42 days from seed germ....she is suppose to be a really fast strain (56-64 days from seed) that I got from MSNL
She started throwing pistols at 14 days...by day 28 she was about 18" tall untied down, and in full bloom...from the beginning I did the best lst and spreading that a rookie could do and she has almost a 2 sqft flat canopy and is about 12" tall tied down. I know that I will be happy with this one but I also know that It could get better with more light in the correct spectrum.

20170115_2158101.jpg
20170115_2243491.jpg

The one one the left is a caramelicious auto...she is a little slower.

So you think 10 bulbs...2700k.....wattage..how high can I go and still come up to 6" or so???????

I know your a big fan of phillips....if I can't find them at the store what would be the next best you would recommend?

Once again guys I thank all of you for your responses

Home Depot Carrie Philips bulbs.
They are by far the cheapest reseller.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom