Anyone Seen This Before? Two-tone!

unkied

420 Member
My girls (4 White Widow) age 10-11 weeks since seed, have had all sorts of ongoing issues reflected in various leaf maladies, each one resembling several different pictures on several different "nutrient deficiency" charts, but as of late I have just learned to mostly ignore it and just love them anyway since I could never get any definitive answers to what the conditions were or how to treat (unless u count "flush 'em"). However, now one of the girls, Thelma, has started exhibiting this odd (at least to me) condition - 50/50 leaf syndrome! ?

Jan-2-Yellow-A.jpg

The above plant also happens to be the runt of the litter. In general, her leaves are more yellow and the buds are smaller than her 3 sisters. This is the 2nd or 3rd time in the last week or so she's produced those two-tone leaves, and truth be told I think they just greened themselves back - I wasn't paying that much attention before, but now that it's occurring again, here I am posting :(

Here's some broader group photos - 1st one is a skycam shot of Thelma:

IMG_5461A.jpg

Here's Louise (with a bit of yellow Thelma poking in on the right):

IMG_5462A.jpg

And Patti (left) and Rose (right):

IMG_5464A.jpg

In general, the brood doesn't look all too shabby IMO.

Any thoughts on this leaf problem, and/or comments in general. If nothing else, I think that split tone leaf is kinda koool lookin'. Appreciate you having looked here!

Yup. Mine right now. Just a mutation.

Hi Germinator. Good to know, I guess. It's just when they've come this far, I want to wind up with a bumper crop for all the effort and worry:rollingeyes: So I have a mutant! Let's hope the buds don't go mutant (in a bad way) too.

Thanks for the input.

Just to put things in perspective, leaf issues aside, the girls ARE starting to produce some nifty buds (they are week 4-5 of 12/12)

Here's one getting a look out the window (snowing in background):

Jan-1-Thema-B.jpg

And a few close ups:

Dec-29-B.jpg

Dec-28-F.jpg

I've had that with a Sour Diesel. She too was originally the runt of the litter but came roaring back to be one of the best plants I've grown. She'd throw on odd leaf about 1 in 50.

Odd leaf
4th_DSC00369.JPG

Finished plant,
defoliated and ready to chop
SD1Plant.JPG

Just to put things in perspective, leaf issues aside, the girls ARE starting to produce some nifty buds (they are week 4-5 of 12/12)

Here's one getting a look out the window (snowing in background):

Jan-1-Thema-B.jpg

And a few close ups:

Dec-29-B.jpg

Dec-28-F.jpg
Nice looking plants dude. Just wondering everything I am reading people are saying there light is 12/12. Is that the right thing to do. Are Is it OK 20/4 all the way for autos

Back
Top Bottom