Aprox 50 days old Autos - Blue Amnesia-cheese-Ak47 x Kush (can't remember the name)

gazmufc

Hi folks, just curious do yous think at 50 days old, are my plant to mature to top? Im a noob, but like learning, and have just come across this "topping method" to increase more growth.. Ive looked at few video etc. Ive been keeping a real good eye on these expecting to see them go into budding cycle soon. Am I to late tho to top? If I top now will I get the new growth b4 she go\'s into budding? thansk for any help guys, you pro growers are veyr kind to us noobs when it comes to giving advise and tips, ive yet to come across a anrrogant person on this site. Cannabis users really are the nicest people :)

30032015609.jpg

I think I detect a little sarcasm there :)

If that was my plant, I wouldn't bother topping. Has plenty bud sites already and there are surely more to come once it's on 12/12. Are you going to start a journal with it?

Hey, thanks for your comment, and advise.. many have said to me since topping autos is a bad idea. IDK, this is only my 2nd time growing. I am on a very tight budget at the moment, as I lost my job not so long back.. I had to borrow funds for light and carbon filter, at the cost of 25% of my yield OUCH!! But it had to done, otherwise I wudnt be growing at all lol.. I know im not controling the environment they correct way. im now saving for a heater to make the correct temp, as I live Ireland which isnt the warmest of countries. Soem were suggesting that reducing the lights to 12/12 for autos wont make any different, as they dont responnd to changes of the amount of hours light they get, what your take on this? Ive read that some leave them on 20 hours the whole way throught.. have you grown autos b4? I didnt start a journal, as I figured der wudnt be much interest in my grow, cuz I not controling the environment enough. would you start one anyway even if ya hadnt all the proper gear for growing?

Hey, thanks for your comment, and advise.. many have said to me since topping autos is a bad idea. IDK, this is only my 2nd time growing. I am on a very tight budget at the moment, as I lost my job not so long back.. I had to borrow funds for light and carbon filter, at the cost of 25% of my yield OUCH!! But it had to done, otherwise I wudnt be growing at all lol.. I know im not controling the environment they correct way. im now saving for a heater to make the correct temp, as I live Ireland which isnt the warmest of countries. Soem were suggesting that reducing the lights to 12/12 for autos wont make any different, as they dont responnd to changes of the amount of hours light they get, what your take on this? Ive read that some leave them on 20 hours the whole way throught.. have you grown autos b4? I didnt start a journal, as I figured der wudnt be much interest in my grow, cuz I not controling the environment enough. would you start one anyway even if ya hadnt all the proper gear for growing?

20/4 for autos.
Controlling the environment is all about personal taste. You really just need light water and nutrients, the rest are just details. Important details however. After all, it's just a weed. A weed so powerful that not the entire US military could destroy her, however thousands of people die in the process.

Hello Bapple, thank you for your input. They packets stated they were auto flowering. But defo not happy with them, as all 3 seeds form the blueberry packets didnt even germinate! (not a good sign right) its says 55 days! is that 55 to harvest? if so then these are taking long.. Im currently studying horticulture level 5(1 level below uni) But we discussing alot about transparation/photosynthesis etc.. Im just thinking maybe cuz my closet isnt at a high enough temp, maybe this is the reason for the slowish growth, what you think? here is a link to my other thread. Not sure if this cud be deemed a grow journal tho, but sure have a look ta see what ya think.. thanks in advance :) 2nd Grow, Autos

Back
Top Bottom