Purple Kush x Blue Dream Hybrid Grow - 2014

Personally I would not use any kind of spray or chemical treatment at this point.

You are better off manually removing the infested areas by hand. Remove the leaves they are on and throw them away.

Examine the buds, thoroughly looking for bugs. Based off how they look after manually removing them, you may consider harvesting it sooner than you thought. It happens.

Usually when I have storm weather when my flowers are most mature, it entails that I harvest a little early because of chances for bud rot.

You never know until you crack open a cola if there will be rot or not or have caterpillars in there. Since your so close to harvest your just gonna harvest it anyway, so you basically made it to the end :thumb:

I agree with the above. I missed the part about harvesting on Thursday.

Personally I would not use any kind of spray or chemical treatment at this point.

You are better off manually removing the infested areas by hand. Remove the leaves they are on and throw them away.

Examine the buds, thoroughly looking for bugs. Based off how they look after manually removing them, you may consider harvesting it sooner than you thought. It happens.

Usually when I have storm weather when my flowers are most mature, it entails that I harvest a little early because of chances for bud rot.

You never know until you crack open a cola if there will be rot or not or have caterpillars in there. Since your so close to harvest your just gonna harvest it anyway, so you basically made it to the end :thumb:

I would have to agree with you. I haven't given them anything but rain water. All nutrients came from the Roots Organics Emerald Mountain soil do I surely wouldn't spray them at this point. Since I was going to chop them thursday, I decided to just chop them tomorrow morning. Its a sunny say with a nice 10-15 mph breeze so I'll let them get some more sun and let air dry. Going to remove all large and smaller can leaves over the next few hours and I'll chop them around 4 am, right before sunrise.

Hey there everyone, quick update. I harvested the plants last Tuesday morning at 3 am. Chopped them and hung large branches. We've had some pretty dry days, so they only needed to hang until Friday. Friday night I put them in brown paper bags and let them sit. I just checked on them and I believe they're ready for the jars! I picked up some Boveda 62% packs. I'll let them finish tonight in the bags and move them into the jars first thing in the morning.
image13433.jpg

On the left, UK2. Vegged for 3.5 weeks, flowered for 8 in a 3g container. To the right, UK1's yield. Vegged for 4 weeks, flowered for 9 weeks in a 3 gallon container. I'm impressed. Next grows will be in 5g smart pots. Info on those, as well as more detailed bud pics coming soon!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share something with you all. Where I'm located, it usually doesn't get too cold during winter and I should be able to grow year round pending a few things. Today at big lots, I came agcross a GREEN HOUSE! Yes, a Greenhouse. Normally $169.99 but with the seasons changing, they're on sale glfor only $32.49!!! Who didn't buy one?! Got home and set it up. Got some seeds germinating in there now. Will start a new journal/update this one when they pop!!!
image13757.jpg
image13758.jpg
image13759.jpg

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update. Saturday night after I set up my new greenhouse we got some rain. I put 9 seeds in a seed starter tray and let the rain saturate them and today, my first seedling has popped! 4 days! That's pretty fast but I'm not complaining! Also, the season is changing quickly and we're already almost at natural 12/12 sunlight! However, my new greenhouse is keeping everything really nice and warm and concentrates the light beautifully! I wanted to continue on with this journal because they're the same strain and same conditions, but with the change of growing space and hours of sunlight, this will be a 12/12 from seed, Greenhouse grow. Let me know your thoughts. Anyway, here are some quick pics!
- Considering I put them in dirt and rain around 11pm, I'm going to change that to the 7th
image13894.jpg

- Outside conditions. It's really 86, but feels like 90
image13896.jpg

- Inside the greenhouse. Just put this in here about an hour ago
image13895.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom