jlt1202

Bucket Size - 40 gallons
Rez Size - 55 gallons
Medium - Hydroton Beads
Lights - Nature
Nutrients - Fish Poop

*Vegetables only
(sorry its in a store!)

I've been wanting to do this for a minute, but have not had the space to do it effectively. Now that I got a Job working at a growing store, they said they would fund a aquaponics tank if i had the fish tank, which i did! So i went to the home depot to get some hard wood ; P and some pvc to make a bell syphon.

Here is some photos of the set up, will have more in depth shots later!!

photo_4_1_15.JPG
photo_3_4_6.JPG
photo_2_5_4.JPG
photo_1_4_6.JPG
aaa7.jpg

^not exact to what i used but close and good blue print

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Well srry for the absents lately! Been SUPER busy with life ups and downs all around!

Just FYI i dont know if you will get a yield report seeing that it wouldnt being growing medication in it due to the fact there is a very large window right behind the unit! :winkyface:

I just got a job at a Hydro/Gardening Center just before i posted thread, thats y i started to build this for them so we could show customers what is possible at home.

Took me some time to get it set up and running but it is now! Going to take pictures now and post them up for you guys to see what is possible with this system!

Looking good. Will be interested to see progress pics. I've found that my goldfish systems never work as well as my perch systems. Same high quality feed for both fish.

You might be interested in my grow journal (link below).

Back
Top Bottom