Are aphid infested plants safe to smoke?

NationalRazor

Last night a friend who works in a dispensary grow facility gifted me with a few plants that they were tossing due to aphids. Tonight he told me that his boss suggested that the "stuff from the black bag" not be smoked. But the stuff from the white bag is OK.

I've been going through the contents separating out the flowers. I don't see anything suspicious. But, then again, I'm not an expert. I'm assuming that a dispensary grower would not use anything on the plants that wasn't safe. And from what I've read online it seems to be more of an issue of pride than health. But before I share this product with friends I want to insure that it is safe to do so.

Its been sitting for a couple of days so its partly dry but still damp. I guess that's still OK to do the bud wash? Can you give me a link to the Prefered wash method? Thanks!

Its been sitting for a couple of days so its partly dry but still damp. I guess that's still OK to do the bud wash? Can you give me a link to the Prefered wash method? Thanks!
This is a link which has Doc Buds technique on it try to wash them before there dry as apparently the trichomes will be too brittle so I'd try and do it soon as! I have washed my recently harvest buds due to having bud rot but after reading why we should do this I was planning on a side by side comparison.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Last night a friend who works in a dispensary grow facility gifted me with a few plants that they were tossing due to aphids. Tonight he told me that his boss suggested that the "stuff from the black bag" not be smoked. But the stuff from the white bag is OK.

I've been going through the contents separating out the flowers. I don't see anything suspicious. But, then again, I'm not an expert. I'm assuming that a dispensary grower would not use anything on the plants that wasn't safe. And from what I've read online it seems to be more of an issue of pride than health. But before I share this product with friends I want to insure that it is safe to do so.
I’ve worked as a manager of a chemical company for 30 years and if I know anything about Organics everyone cheats. There’s always the guy that figures out a way to bypass the system. Not that guy but have experienced it first hand by many Organic farmers. Not in the 420 trade yet that I know but always be sure what you put in your body

Back
Top Bottom