Are my seedlings going to survive? Indoor & outdoor autoflower no artificial light, yet

djashdj

STRAINS = Trainwreck autoflower, Early miss autoflower, NortherLights autoflower.
Early Miss = 60/30/10 Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Trainwreck = 30/60/10
NortherLight = 70/20/10
How Many Plants = 3 (down from 4 one died)
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? = VEG
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? germinated 4/2/2021 - solo cupped 4/6/2021 - Sprouted 4/8, 4/9, 4/15/2021
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? = N/A
Indoor or Outdoor? COMBO Indoor until 4/9/2021
Soil or Hydro? = SOIL
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 1 Part Vermiculite - 3 Parts Peat Moss - 2 parts perlite - 3 Parts FoxFarms OceanForest Soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? = SOLO CUP (Clear with drainage cut in the bottom sitting in RED solo cup with rock in bottom for space)
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? = IT'S COMPLICATED! lol. SUNLIGHT but not a lot. Started them all in a window sill then moved to another as the sun moved, then moved to another for final light. Finally the weather got warmer, and I put them in a bin that blocked them from the aggressive wind here but allowed a breeze and placed them in a spot that got direct sunlight for almost the entire day. This is when they all really started to explode in growth, Indoor lights are standard house light bulbs, I've looked all over and it's all we have. I live on an island and getting things delivered here is challenging and there are literally 3 stores on the island. Hardware store, grocery store, liquor/snack store.
Is it Air Cooled? = NO
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? I'm trying my best to keep the temp around 20-30c aka 70-85f but I'm sitting at mostly 18c - 22c on a good day outside and probably 19 most times, then at night it gets lower because my heating matt turns off every 4 hours and jesus I can't wake up to go turn it on unless my 3 year old is having bad dreams.
RH of Room/Cabinet? = I have no Humidity monitoring yet.
PH of Medium or Reservoir? = I have watered only once and i watered too much. I haven't checked PH at all yet. They all seem good for water at the moment.
Any Pests? = NONE noticed but they have been outdoor a lot and have had some cherry blossoms blow into them so pests may be inevitable but so far they look really good.
How Often are you Watering? = Only once so far.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? = None
Size or Square Footage of Room? = See light source above.
STRAINS = Trainwreck autoflower, Early miss autoflower, NortherLights autoflower.

Additional factors I had one die, Strain Gorilla Glue#4, it stretched but didn't pop and then fell over with string thin stem at the base. Roots looked good but shallow.

The roots look good as far as I can tell in all of them when I peak in at the clear cup. Roots coming through the bottoms of the two bigger ones. All three appear to look good but I'm a first time grower and don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Lastly, when I saw how good they were doing in the sun, it warmed my heart as well, I saw the weather forecast for this weekend and next week it's full of rain, clouds, wind, and below 10c temps. I can not take them out in that. So they are now in a makeshift green house for warmth in a window sill. When I saw the weather forecast I ordered a Mars t600 2x2 grow kit. Was supposed to be delivered 4/21 but of course, as is typical with anything to this island, it's delayed until possibly 4/29 but hopefully it arrives 4/26. I have it's space all ready, just need the kit!

I hate that I'm giving up on my outdoor only grow, but with the money invested I'm hoping to get back at least 10oz from the survivors of these plants. Maybe that's a huge ask.

Pictures below are the following: #1 and #2 Trainwreck, you can see she stretched and fell over but kept fanning out. #3 is Early Miss, she was stretched but holding her own until she brought more fan leaves out. She's fallen over now too but on really sunny days she's held herself back up at times. #4 Northernlights this one I have most hope for. She didn't stretch, and shes fanning out, but she also didn't come out much at all. Roots look good and she's the most centered of them all stem wise.

Thank you all in advance and a shoutout to user 013 and the others who told me about the FAQ area and has been trying to assist me in my journal room.

IMG_9117.jpeg

IMG_9118.jpeg

IMG_9119.jpeg

IMG_9120.jpeg

Here is the link to my grow journal if you want more back story photos but I think I've covered everything here.

First Grow Autoflower 4 diff strains

Back
Top Bottom