Are These Nutz?

DocDox

I have a White Banner that started budding a few weeks ago without changing light cycle. Betty White as we call her began to flower so I moved her out of the veg room and took her into my house. A few days ago I needed to use room for company so I moved her back into my veg room. I was out of town for Easter and came back and noticed little balls growing at the bottom of the stems and was wondering what they are?

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

Might be a stupid question but this is my first grow..... Oh and these little buds look and smell great!!
Those are calyx - female flower. Nothing to worry about.

The move back to VEG lighting tho - that could be a problem. Re-veg and its a bad time looks like shes almost finished or getting there. Looks good to me no naners that I saw.

Also I noticed where your pic was taken your cutting off fan leaves. Stop doing that. It's more stressful to the plant than change in lighting.

De-foil is bro ... just sayin.

.....so don't cut off fan leaves even if they are shading a lot of the branches under? I was leaving it uncut and a grower came over and told me to cut back some of the fan leaves.... I don't care either way in fact I think the plant gets energy from the fan leaves. Lucky I have another 12 to go........

.....so don't cut off fan leaves even if they are shading a lot of the branches under? I was leaving it uncut and a grower came over and told me to cut back some of the fan leaves.... I don't care either way in fact I think the plant gets energy from the fan leaves. Lucky I have another 12 to go........
Thats my idea exactly..i think the leaves boost the stream of juices inside the plant to branches and the next layer etc with the energy she collects/converts with her fan leaves...there must be a reason why the leaves are always on points where there's a side branch starting

Actually I was looking at getting some pollin to pollinate some to get some seeds.... I figure if I have herloom seeds for all my other varities of plants I might as well have the ability to do the same with my girls.

Back
Top Bottom