Are they ready?

420IS

Hey guys below are 2 plants flipped on 16 dec. All trics look cloudy and have been flushing from a week now. Should iwait more or it has reached its potency level?
Also another thing my drying room is on a constant 74% Rh as the air outdoors is humid these days and i have buds drying in there, also my jars(with Integra 62 Packs) that have already been dried are in the same room and the hygrometer in there is also on 74.
How to reduce the humidity. I have tried storing the jars in another room but to no avail its still on 74.
Thanks.

They look great must smell awesome! I'd get to chopping!

If you can't lower the RH you can try keeping the air moving. But 74 is high and im not in love with the idea of raising the temps to lower it,, seems like it'll be swampy??

Buying a dehumidifier sucks, they're usually not cheap. But, if it saves your crop and you plan on continuing to grow. Then, it's a COG item. Cost of doing business......

Good luck. Proper drying and curing is equally as important as every stage leading up to it.......

Thanks fortunately the weather changed and Rh went below 50 so not changing anything. And chopped LH last night. Would chop other on the weekend. Very fruitfull labor:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom