Artist & designer for the Cannabis industry

SeanMartorana

420 Member
Hello Everybody!

Really happy to be here.
My name is Sean Martorana and I am an artist, designer + illustrator currently living, working and playing in Philadelphia, PA.

My work has always been inspired by and references all the wonderful elements of nature so this industry is extremely fitting for me. Bold artwork, intricate illustrations and dissected shapes and forms seem to explain a little bit of my work.

My work can be seen in restaurants, offices, hotels and homes.
Hoping to work with a smoke lounge or two in the near future!

Can't wait to browse forums and see what everybody is up to.
I look forward to posting and sharing more of my work here! Any specific forums I should check out please let me know.

SeanMartorana_IVI_Cannabis_Pattern.png

heya friend,, happy to share a bit o creative cannabis craft,, karma sent

this acrylic on canvas came out of a photo i took that actually won me the photo contest,, i turned it into a painting,,

the plant was outdoors and a very early frost gave it this pattern,,

Hello Everybody!

Really happy to be here.
My name is Sean Martorana and I am an artist, designer + illustrator currently living, working and playing in Philadelphia, PA.

My work has always been inspired by and references all the wonderful elements of nature so this industry is extremely fitting for me. Bold artwork, intricate illustrations and dissected shapes and forms seem to explain a little bit of my work.

My work can be seen in restaurants, offices, hotels and homes.
Hoping to work with a smoke lounge or two in the near future!

Can't wait to browse forums and see what everybody is up to.
I look forward to posting and sharing more of my work here! Any specific forums I should check out please let me know.

SeanMartorana_IVI_Cannabis_Pattern.png
Beautiful work my friend @SeanMartorana
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Can't wait to see more of you work
Just be careful though please, we don't want anyone thinking you are selling your stuff here.
Do you do any growing?

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks so much @Bill284 !!!

I'm definitely learning of the rules of the different platforms out there.

I do sell most of what I create. But really just sharing to share.

So if this isn't the place do that I completely understand.

I don't want to take up space.

And no I do not grow. Just a creative user and enthusiasts.
Although I have been thinking about starting a small plant in my place.
But don't expect much from it. Just visual inspiration and reference material :)

Yeah exactly @HappyHazmat88!

I really don't know what I'm doing with proper growing.
But I have a ton of plants already in my space, I ask myself why not this one.

Even if it doesn't bud, I'm sure it will be beautiful for how ever long it lasts.
And I can take pics for references in the future while I'm at it.

Yes my girl actually has a "house plant" (weed) that shes growing just to look at. And trust not much experience is needed for growing....feed, dry, water,dry,water,dry,feed,dry repeat. And if you started something I would help out with any questions....I'm new but shit we can figure this out lol

Back
Top Bottom