AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Got a bit to do tonight. First off some clones of candy, black candy, and gunslinger male. Will be a lot of candy crosses in the works this year here and there. Mainly with my greenpoint seeds collecion as daddys.

Im not doing Anything tonight. I swollowed a pretty big ball of rosin and im literally seeing double. I think i can honestly say the last time ive been this high was when i was 15. I cant even feel my face. I definitely won't be doing this again lol

I swollowed it at around 12:30 and felt fine. Had a vape at around 2 and ive been gone since. Ferst proper experience with edibles. Man it comes in waves. Its that kind of high where u think oh oh what did i do then the next minute your singing lom

Yeah i am hoping for that creamy taste of the starfighter they talk about. Cream Candy... lol. Will do a male at a time and grow out a couple of lolipops of the podidgy in the under canopy 12/12. May add some other fittings to the drainage tube to sqeeze in some 5l henpys. Maybe. Will be a slow process. Ill still do some outside breeding come close to our autumn.

You never really know the potency of it. I have some oil here i put a few drops under my tounge when i get home but its just really relaxing. I still have this Cherry OG plant hanging around that i will make some oil or butter up with in a few weeks. Reckon it may be ok. But ill be starting off slow dosage. No solid buds but plenty of resin in it still. Definatly a edibles plant. The stuff my mate gives me uses coconut oil boiled away with the weed and cooled and skimmed. Might try that as it tastes really good.
420-magazine-mobile129985362.jpg

No reusing medium. Shopping bag over the top, upside down and bin. Neat and clean. Just a quick rinse of the bucket.
420-magazine-mobile1268661608.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538771468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546764808.jpg

Now i have bulk perlite its even better cause its about $4 a bucket compared to $18 i have been spending.

Back
Top Bottom