AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

The whole thing with a mover is to drop the light right down on the canopy and have the mover keep the light moving just fast enough to prevent burning them. The plants get blasted with intense light then are allowed time to cool off before the light comes back.

Oh really.. so it's up and back multiple times a minute? Not something I need but good to learn.. I'm sure there's lots of stuff about best way to use.. my thought was intensity would be lost with quick pass overs but I wouldn't have a clue :rofl: sitting ontop of canopy makes sense:passitleft:

Yeah would kepp it as close as possible. Probably should have thought it through a bit more before i purchased it tho as i am going to have a tonne of issues i need to work out first. Will get there. More modifications.

Ya i have a light mover, my light is a 1k but sucks so its stuck at 600 for safety reasons im running a 4x6 trellice and the rail is working wonders. I have uniform bud development across the trellice im shocked at the results ill grab a pic

420-magazine-mobile1732984444.jpg

In the dark like day 15 or so maybe near 21 not positive its written down somewhere.

I know you'll work it out, the movers work great with stronger lights

Yeah tossing around a few ideas. One issue i have is cause i have the ballasts under the house now, i dont have enough power cord to follow the light. But i may head down the COB road soon. May wait till then as i wont have to modify anything. Just not sure on the whole LED thing, what to get, what really works well.

Yeah thats what i am finding. Cant bring myself to spend $1000 on a light yet. The R900 is about $329. Looking at something decent at around the 1000w mark but on a budget.

I had a look.. replaces a 1000w lmfao actually, not really laughing as somebody might believe that.. more like replaces a 400w... at best..
depends what you want from a light and how much you want to spend on cupboard filler in three months time.. some are using them and would be happy. That's great.. like to know what other lighting they have used,as I think is relevant..

Back
Top Bottom