AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Are your shrimo fresh water?
Yea man just red cherrys ATM but planing on getting some yellows or blue velvets for abit of variety

Was having a wonderful dreamy sleep until 20 noisy (probably drunk) young peoplle walked by my house yelljng. Now i got major munchies but nothing going on that doesnt invlove cooking. Its 1am so ill sleep through it and go for a big breakfast. Really am hungry tho... night...
Feel ya there man we live right beside a bridge and get all the kids from the houseo estate up the road throwing things off rolling trolleys down or just chillin under it drinking setting my dog off grrrr feel like a old man sometimes dealing with them

Awesome. Can already see the light getting into all the bits that were shaded before.
Always good when you get what u wanted and payed for look forward to seeing if you get much extra yield from it even though it's only a month left before harvest

More beans for my collection arrived safe and sound.
4ff1b55c64f93c880040edf2c3f0ab72.jpg

This is my original Gunslinger #2 male. Doing some bonsai work on him. Has really tight nodes. Even his clones just maintain it under the lower light . Hopefully he has some starfighter magic in his genes. Definatey not showing the stardawg side thats common in my greenpoint seeds. This one is purely for ornamental value in my kitchen window. Already needs a haircut.
4c21121b2b1f63fdf707559a0ed13ba0.jpg

Thats better.
e0eeb276236052609492f8a0e8d0d10b.jpg

I dont believe these hempy buckets are keeping up with the amount of light they are getting. Working on improvement ideas. The root mass is a limiting factor but dont want to use more medium. One idea is raisng the res height and introducing a ring air stone into the bottom of each bucket around the drain hole. Looking for some kind of click release/snap on fitting like on air compessor attachments but in a small air line size so i can still pull the plants out of the cupboard if needed. Anyone knows of where i can get them please let me know. Cant seem to source them. Must exist. Maybe im juat searching for the wronf terminoogy.
I could just pull the air line on and off a joiner, but id like to be a bit more professional in my approach.

You Rolex might be infertile. It's possible with some hybrids. (In other plants, not sure about weed)
I read somewhere or heard about a "terminator gene" that agriculture breed for so you have to keep buying seeds. Might have been on Vader's channel. I have chemo brain so not sure of anything anymore... Anywho yes it's possible to have healthy beautiful plants that are sterile but don't be mad at me if I'm wrong I mean no harm just tryin to help.

Not in cannabis that I'm aware.. nobody is using gmo and selling seeds to us.. maybe pharma companies or government researchers are using this technology but the price it cost to make them and they would be made for specifics, not yet and not on our seed budget...

Need to do some more maintenance of the veg plants tomorrow night. Some are going strong in the nursery tent and need some tops pinched out. Some in the veg tent just need to be sorted into order and maybe a couple cut back. And some harsh reality for some like the cherry og clone. Not interested. Exterminate, exterminate...
Daleks in the garden, where's The Doctor when ya need him?

sorry to hijack your thread saw a ton of activity on your thread so i thought this would be a good place for answers to questions from experienced growers. trying to work out some hypothetical math for calculating theoretical harvest numbers. would anybody know roughly what percentage of water-weight is lost when curing ? if you had 10g of raw plant material and your cured it what would be the final weight roughly like 2-3g ?

You'll lose around 75-80% weight from harvest..

sorry to hijack your thread saw a ton of activity on your thread so i thought this would be a good place for answers to questions from experienced growers. trying to work out some hypothetical math for calculating theoretical harvest numbers. would anybody know roughly what percentage of water-weight is lost when curing ? if you had 10g of raw plant material and your cured it what would be the final weight roughly like 2-3g ?
Sounds about right

Finally caught up. AussieBlue you make me think of Jack and the beanstalk. Would trade most anything for them magic beans. Cant wait to see how your movers work out thanks for all the ideas and info folks.

Initially only 1 or 2 seeds out of a thousand would be viable. Really not feasible on a commercial basis yet.

Cant think what plants now but i know there are quite a few hybrid garden flowers and stuff that when bred togeather wont seed. Not even sure how they get that way, just that it is a thing. Good way to make you have to buy more... lol

Either totally inbreed, breed to be mules or gmo, be my guesses..:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom