AUSTRALIAN GROW OF B52 in 2009

Wolfie, your grow is looking great too! I doubt they are going to get back outside again as the cold snap here really stunted their growth. They are better for it in a room, constant light, warm etc. Am excited about what I have got growing with my own "Southern Star" breed and "Q1" Its all good, just cant get back outside until maybe November.

Hi everyone,

Couldnt help but include these shots for you all.
The jump in growth as they are coming into true flower has blown me away.

002162.JPG

001127.JPG

Thanks everyone for the comments and support. This strain, SERIOUSLY, is going to be a huge yielder, probably due to its BIG BUD parentage and the smell is awesome up close. I have a male Bubblegum that Im thinking about pollinating with the B52 to see if I can introduce a sweet taste as well into the plants genetics. Will keep everyone posted.

Hi everyone,

Due to security reasons, I've had to finish this journal and my Southern Star journal.

I am hoping to restart another journal in July 09.

Thank you to everyone for their support and kind words of encouragement.

David

Thanks David and sorry to hear about the problem

Better secure than sorry though;)

We'll move your grow to completed journals and look forward to your next effort.

Much respect from to you from the staff of 420 Magazine

Hi everyone,

Due to security reasons, I've had to finish this journal and my Southern Star journal.

I am hoping to restart another journal in July 09.

Thank you to everyone for their support and kind words of encouragement.

David

That's every grower's nightmare, that's awful to hear man. They were looking so beautiful!! Like Soniq said, better safe than sorry. :shhh:

Thank you to all again for the words of encouragement.

I couldnt bear the though of getting rid of 1 of the girls. So, I put her outside in a Cold Victorian Winter, with 120km per hr winds here yesterday! Ouch!
She's Dutch so you think she would be able to handle the cold though...

B52_2_day_68.JPG

Ahhh, lookies like you couldn't get rid of more than one of em, eh? lol :p

Great to see you're still a workng progress. looks like she's bloomin just fine still. wow, those were some tough winds too btw!! O.O

Back
Top Bottom