Auto on 12-12

Ggdavies

Hello and sorry again for more questions but I have 2 autos and one photo currently on the go and my head is mixed with emotions as what too do so my photo is 26 days old and going strong and the autos are 14 days....the photo was always an accident but now she is topped and on her 6-7th node I cannot being myself too lose her at the moment I’m 18-6 and this is where I’m lost I’m thinking of keeping too the 18-6 for another 4 weeks possibly and switching too 12-12 for the photo how much will this hurt the autos there gorilla szittles if helps the photo I’ve no idea like I say was an accident and how this all started I found her in a bud and planted her and out she popped 8 days later

Stay at 18/6. keep vegging on the photo, top and train her which will slow the photo down. Meanwhile keep running the autos and they will be done in 6 weeks or there abouts. Harvest the autos and then flip your now well trained and larger photoperiod girl over to 12/12. Since she vegged longer it should give good yield.

if you change to 12/12 now then everyone suffers from less light hours and lower yields.

wait to see what else comes in

Stay at 18/6. keep vegging on the photo, top and train her which will slow the photo down. Meanwhile keep running the autos and they will be done in 6 weeks or there abouts. Harvest the autos and then flip your now well trained and larger photoperiod girl over to 12/12. Since she vegged longer it should give good yield.

if you change to 12/12 now then everyone suffers from less light hours and lower yields.

wait to see what else comes in
This is excatly what I was thinking just thought mayb the auto if I’m honest would run another 8-9 weeks possibly and this would mean by then the photo would b a monster was just wondering if the autos run for the final week or two on 12-12 what damage it would? do I’m just gonna keep at 18-6 for As long as possibly

This is excatly what I was thinking just thought mayb the auto if I’m honest would run another 8-9 weeks possibly and this would mean by then the photo would b a monster was just wondering if the autos run for the final week or two on 12-12 what damage it would? do I’m just gonna keep at 18-6 for As long as possibly

The autos will be fine on 12/12 for the last couple of weeks.

The autos will be fine on 12/12 for the last couple of weeks.
And wouldn’t really hurt final results also was thinking don’t no why didn’t think of this sooner mayb because I like seeing it grow if I were too put the photo furthest from the light so to speak so the other two got the most shluld of thought of this sooner oh well that’s what weed does too ya

Back
Top Bottom