Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_011514.JPG
and again. Auto nl :)

DSC_012410.JPG
there u go snakelad. I topped all my northern lights plants once. They arnt a bad size to bfair. Looming forward to.harvest. But still going strong leave them as long as they need:).

That's completely diff than wot my NL looked like.just shows,2 NL auto seeds,2 completely diff looking plants.good job m8,u must be really looking 4ward 2 smoking that.I'm actually smoking my NL now.good smoke.an it def makes u eat,lots:blunt:

Snakelad yea diffrent seeds banks u will see diffrence in plant even if same strain.it sucks. But yea give her another 2 to 3 weeks as long as she needs. And yep cannot wait ha ha its gna b a really heavy stone and like u say munchies alot yummy ha ha. And thanks snakelad.:) happy growing.

Ur NL does look lovely.yeah another 2\3 weeks an she'll be nice an fat.my NL m8 the branches and stems were 2 thin 2 hold the weight around week 9.watch out 4 that.just throw wee bamboo sticks in ur soil an tie the stems up.:goodjob:

Yea snake my side branches are allready leaning quite abit thanks for the info. And thanks should b.nice when.finished:) so.shud your skunt plant mate:) happy.days ha ha.

DSC_01466.JPG
well here is the auto pounder 3 days,later. Growth still going good.side branches i tied down taken shape. Leaves on plant looking much better and over all plant has recoverd well:)

I will.update with pics once a week now allow more growth. So il take some more snaps of the lady on monday. I
Very happy with how she has recoverd:) happy growing every1:)

Back
Top Bottom